Has anyone noticed that Trump has made the political left more pro-gun?

ITT: how fucked are you during the next American civil war? Do you own the proper equipment?

No gun fagz explain yourselves.

>sauce for the laughs
>reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5r4seu/mystery_convoy_of_military_vehicles_flying_trump/?st=iytlgl04&sh=a27fc1dc

>libshits thinking they can hold off against redneck gun nuts AND the military

Holy fuck these people are delusional.

>what is a naval blockade

What is cutting off their power lines?

> These people think they can unload goods anywhere and that they don't need a port

They have a few months of practice to go up against many years of innawoods and blowing up cars. I think the political right will do fine.

Amazon delivers by drone now you right wing retard

I had a similar argument with that exact user. He apparently repeats himself.

I lol'd. Good one, babe.

Oh shit I forgot. They can have the drones fly in with plastic explosives strapped to them.

Not fucked at all. Rifle and sidearm for every member of the family, and they can all shoot reasonably well.

Got an appointment for the medical exam to join the NAVY next week, I think I am fine boys.

>California is the same size as iraq, us military isn't big enough to lock it down

You guys remember that time when the US military locked down iraq?

Not to mention California is like a day's drive from like 5 army divisions. Iraq didn't have anything close to that.

>I'm sure California farmers won't want to pay 30% in taxes to support those lazy farmers in flyover states

Liberals are even starting to resent paying taxes for "lazy people". Donald Trump has been a gift to western political discussion.

It's your average /r/politics poster. Either a shill or an idiot who buys into all the fear mongering clickbait articles.

Yeah in just 1 month too.

The man isn't human. How does he do it?

>naval blockade stops imports from reaching shore
>military seals borders
>Jefferson (new Northern California state) sides with the rest of the country, cutting off all food from them
>power is shut down, leaving them in the dark
>they starve to death
>military cones through and retake the state with little to no resistance.

It's literally that simple.

ubermensch

>Donald Trump is a gift for western political discussion
Gee ya think??

>civil war
>literally intend to starve people to death
>what is the red cross
>what is the UN
>what are air-drops

And if you think anyone will give the order to shoot down a disaster relief plane, you're a fucking retard. Once that happens Trump is the new Hitler and the entire world goes to war again. If you call it a domestic terror incident, you might get away with it. But then if you shoot down civilian aid it becomes a civil war.

Ignoring nukes, you would have a massive desertion rate in the event of civil war, see this pic for why America can never win a civil war.

Half those pansies will shoot themselfs or step in front of one of their friends

I think they can feel civil war coming on.Tensions are high and if it were to happen they'd have no choice but to use guns.

Who the fuck is going to send disaster relief to the US in the event of a civil war?

Nobody. The UN has no power or authority without the weight of the US behind it; in this civil war scenario, UN interference would not be tolerated by the US or its allies. Considering the quality of the UN's peacekeepers as a military and policing force, I would not bet on them against the United States.

That guy is definitely not a republican.
The way he bashes red states prove it.

Never underestimate the power of the Cuckservatives.