How's it feel conservtards? DRUMPF IS FINISHED

How's it feel conservtards? DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPo2B-vjZ28
youtu.be/cilXJk2qfCE
youtu.be/KQgJNTG9xEc
youtu.be/UkIoxL8erKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

What are you on about mate

>infantile virtue signaling that is as impotent as a toddler having a tantrum and punching his father in the leg with his little baby fist

>americans get genuinely excited and euphoric over commercial advertisements for billion dollar companies

materialism was a mistake
this is just sad

Moving goalposts

And yet Trump is still president. Check these digits snowflake

Lumber commercial?

Definitely the worst one, it was just blatant as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=nPo2B-vjZ28

Nice bait, mate.
How about you let the educated adults do the talking? Thanks, Hun.

it's not American education but American indoctrination .

(((Isamar Emily Rivero))))

wow, I guess Drumpf really will have to step down this time.

They probably cut off the lumber commercial because it's 6 fucking minutes.

>Houston
>Heterosexual republicans

Why is every northerner so dumb? Houston is liberal as fuck.

Leftists and their feelings.

> selling feels instead of your product during that most expensive tv ad spot of the year

Why? JUST my advertising budget

she does know that the average fan of any city is not going to the superbowl

No it's because they find the wall in the end. And in the other side there's a happy legal immigrant mother with a child together happy. Too much redpill

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>lit

I hope this hideous retarded cunt gets raped and tortured

>Texas stadium FILLED with heterosexual Republicans that voted for Trump
I guess someone isn't aware that all Super Bowl tickets are bought up by corporations and distributed among executives who voted for Hillary's cronyism.

wtf i voted for him, but now i hate Drumpf too?? how is this possible?!

I'm sure Trump enjoyed it actually.

youtu.be/cilXJk2qfCE

>Libtarded sentiment co opted by the corporate elites

Sweet Victory

This pasta is delicious

Reminder: Trump doesn't care where you go to the bathroom. Trump believes gay marriage has already been decided at the federal level. Trump is a social moderate. He's a Yankee who gave millions of dollars to elect Hillary Clinton in 2008.

But you still want to act like Trump is Jerry Falwell instead of embracing him as our President. You are dividing us, not Trump.

Drumpf BTFO'd! But in all seriousness we can't let them get the Superbowl tickets.

Can't tell if CTR or just a really gay troll.

Wait, they're the same.

What no. They find the wall and get sad they can't cross illegally, but then they see the lumber company built a huge unlocked door, and they walk right in.

So painful. It's as if misinformed and emotionally manipulative propaganda is somehow changing my carefully researched opinions about everything.

>media in its entirety comes out against a politician

The politician is definitely the bad guy! Not the media's favorite!
How brainwashed must you be?

Budweiser then: youtu.be/KQgJNTG9xEc

Budweiser now: youtu.be/UkIoxL8erKw

What went wrong?

Mainstream media talking shit towards the God Emperor.

NEVER SAW IT BEFORE!

lmfao can't let him get those super bowl tickets!!!111

Where did they cut it off? At the wall part?

Mfw no Mike "electrify the fence at my own expense" pence

ONE THOUSAND SNOWFLAKES MAKES A BLIZZARD!

Trump is the only President-elect to ever be in support of gay marriage

You have to go back.

Did you stop the video before the end? They walk right into a police van that takes them back and drops them off in Mexico. It ends with "We build a better America"

2017 IS LIT YALL

BEYONCE IS PREGNANT

AND MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN GETTING TORN THE FUCK DOWN

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

hey crew!

>born this way
Literally no one cares. Also, if they are truly born that way, why is research into genetic/epigenetic causes for homo/transsexual behavior considered wrong.

>hair commercial
People have made fun of his hair on national television for the last decade. I really doubt he cares at this point.

>lumber commercial
Completely pointless and a waste of ad money from a company that is already on hard times. Their business model of illegals in the parking lot as day laborers is no longer going to fly and they know it.

>bill nye
Commercial was designed to sell detergent and did not highlight education at all. Not sure what she is even talking about here.

>Stadium filled with heterosexual republicans that voted for trump
Yeah, and even though some of them probably didn't like "born this way" they didn't freak out about it they didn't riot, or destroy private property, because while democrats preach tolerance republicans practice it.

Blumpf bee tee eff oh! Yass queen, slay gurl!

The white guy won.

Thanks to the ads, we know which products white people need never buy again.

I'm happy.

Because they have never actually been to Texas, so the idea that Austin Houston and DFW are all liberal as fuck college hipster towns is incomprehensible to them.

t. Northerner with family north of houston.

> growing up in the 90's
> remember waaazuuupp and bud-weis-er frogs

Damn, Trump just proves himself as a real estate genius as lives rent-free in these people's minds, constantly haunting their every thought. They're constantly thinking about him, hating himself so much but they can't bear to ignore him. Could it.. be love? Could the haters and the losers just be tsundere for baka Trump-san?

He isn't in support of it, he's apathetic towards it.

Someone who is in support of, or just wanted to keep the laws stagnant, would not have made Mike Pence VP.

THEY CAN'T STAND THE HEAT OF THIS GLORIOUS SUMMER WE'RE IN.

>isamar rivero
>using terms like "lit"
Polacks, Dagos, Paddies, and the rest became white americans by aspiring to be white. If you aspire to be a nigger, guess what you'll end up as!

He is the only President-elect to not have had a position and actively campaigned against it.

So yes you are right, I'm just pointing out the leftist hero obongo was against it until it was convenient for him.

Pretty sure I've seen pictures of trump with a rainbow flag saying he has no problem with gays

Is born this way supposed to be some pro gay song or something? Never heard it before

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Conservatard thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" DRUMPF BTFO pic, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shit FB page. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic CTR NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "CONSERVASHIT CONSERVASHIT CONSERVASHIT." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Pence was a political concession to the christfags to get them on board. No doubt floated to him by the likes of Reince Priebus

According to Born This Way white people are also awesome.

The song goes against MODERN leftist identity politics that ranks groups by how good they are.

Reminder that only nonwhite and city retards voted for hillary. Rural and suburban whites all voted for trump

i'm a city minority (technically no shitskin) that voted for trump

He made Pence VP as insurance.

The only people who are dangerous enough right now in the political environment to contemplate assassination are the same people who would hate "President Pence" far worse than President Trump.

There should have been a checkpoint after they enter the door, show their documents, and then the border patrol lets them in. Lefties triggered immediately

Oh, of course, it was actually a smart move that Trump made by choosing Mike Pence, since it gets him the Christian vote and he also knows that with Pence as VP he is practically assassination-proof.

one thousand snowflakes is like a handful of snow

Is Lady Gaga the ultimate red pill?

Read that in his voice

She played one of her biggest hits, big fucking deal. I'm sure Trump himself even enjoyed the performance.

>"I don't mind having a big beautiful door in that wall so people can come in LEGALLY" -Donald J Trump

Its actually a very simplified representation of what the wall is actually supposed to do guys. All that's missing is a customs checkpoint

It makes no sense, there's no family that would make the journey if they knew construction was nearing completion.

Houston is one of the most progressively pro-LGBT cities in the country. They had an openly gay mayor for gods sake

>Left goes full on virtue signalling bullshit for the Super Bowl
>And then watches a team of gay niggers get fucking rekt by the whitest team in the country

It's also the number one most ethnically diverse, I think. The place is a liberal wet dream

left literally worshiping globalist propaganda

i don't know what this woman is talking about. i just watched a football game and spend the halftime show and commercial breaks outside smoking joints, taking a piss, or grabbing beers for friends.

>tough place like Texas
>pro gay
I've never seen a place like Texas Eastern Europe etc where the culture demands men who act tough to ever be pro gay. Masculinity/ toughness and being gay are about as incompatible as sugar and an engine

>watching the super bowl
Prole tier, desu

>Yes boo. Lady Gaga did that.
>Even the Bill Bye commercial showing that education needs to be our primary focus was lit.

I always wish we had a stronger adversary to deal with some days. This feels like picking on retards.

All the education in the world can't make up for lacking critical thought.

it's not all of texas mate. it's just big cities.

houston is weird, there's huge miles and miles of industry like shipyards, chemical plants, metal works, pipefitting, oil processing, etc. Then you have huge welfare areas.

the libs promised """public transportation""" and it literally failed and it's terrible. Almost everything they enact has been utterly BTFO by being retarded.

>5 min ad
TL;DW. I know you faggots like everything in volume, but only shit man...

meh. you were born to rot in hell forever.

what?

carb overload. no thanks, faggot.

Yeah pretty much. It's a shame too because there's a lot of good hardworking people in industry and then there's those people.

So the Wall is pretty much confirmed by the Jews right?

it wasn't a big deal and she did a lovely number of the piano and actually sang well

nice/10

would invite again

Is this fresh pasta?

Damn this pissed me off until the very end when they were basically saying Trumps wall would be awesome and that good honest people are welcome through those big beautiful doors! I love it! #MAGA #WINNING

>I LOVE THESE COMMERCIALS THAT AGREE WITH ME POLITICALLY AND BASH MY NOT PRESIDENT XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Im sure these retards can't even give a recap of the commerical just that it was "anti-trump" in some way.

>locals attending the superbowl
The average ticket price is ~$4000. The stadium was full of jews that flew in from the coasts.

>HAHA THE MEDIA IS ON OUR SIDE AND ALWAYS WILL BE FUCK YOU DRUMPFKINS XD