Repealing the NFA

With President Donald Trump in office, there's a good chance we can restore our gun rights again. If we managed to get a president elected through memes, we can easily get the NFA repealed which will allow us to own short barreled rifles and shotguns without the bullshit bureaucracy. Trump has been very supportive of gun rights and this is the chance to actually do shit. So sign that Whitehouse petition.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/40/all-info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

signed

For what purpose? Why do we need to introduce these into the market? What problem is this solving and not creating?

>That image
>The retarded laws that somehow make a .45, pistol with stock a rifle and 5.56 rifle with wierd hand thing a HANDGUN
Yeah these laws need to fucking go, pissed at the (((ATF))) for doing dumb stuff like this.

>Repeal 1986 Hue amendment too

>that image

America is full of third-world ghettos, which is where all the gun violence occurs. The developed parts of the country have homicide rates similar to those in Europe.

>gun-related homicides
>using this statistic to prove a point

Guess you'd rather get knifed to death then?
Faggot, kys

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Woaaahhh let's not get all post hoc ergo propter hoc here okay bud?

The NFA SBR bs isn't stopping any crime.

all guns must be legal in all places and in all ways.

As ridiculous as it is, those are actually what they're classified as unfortunately.

Thanks my dude. Help spread it if you can, even though popular YouTubers posted the link on Facebook, not many people are signing. The gun community needs to be more unified. Also remember to confirm the signature by verifying it in your email.

>What problem is this solving and not creating?

all the paperwork with guns creates useless do nothing bureaucracy that raises costs for business owners and taxpayers alike

get rid of all the gun paperwork and sell thompsons to 10 year olds so long as the shop owner is ok with it and he has the money

>all guns must be legal in all places and in all ways.

with no paperwork

the paperwork adds to the cost

now they want to strip people on SSI of their firearms

enough is enough

Here's my handgun!

To be fair, that particular bit only affects those on SSI who've been deemed mentally unfit, i.e. under a conservatorship and the like . Of course, that's a whole other issue entirely in that who defines mental illness is a bit vague.

Signed as well.

>who've been deemed mentally unfit

nobody has the right to deprive you the ability to protect yourself over their opinion

Nice handgun.

Manufacturer?

Do you have Parkinsons?

built it myself, the lower is PSA

no but i do have a shitty camera. Its comparable to a high speed potato.

>that image
>owsposters.tumblr.com
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Good job. Atleast you actually tried making your country better. Many fucks bitch about gun control, but won't sign a simple petition that will go to Trump's staff and could therefore be read and considered by him.

I'm not even mad that the ATF cracked down on those stupid fucking "stocks" people were putting on their pistols.

Shit was obviously a loophole.

So, are we the only country in the world where our gun control laws are part of our tax code?

Is there any fag from /k/ here? Whats the point of putting a big stock on a pistol other than making it look cool sometimes? Like the C96 because that 1911 looks awful.

Hello ATF. Don't shoot my dog.

To stabilize it on your shoulder. Make shoot the more accurate.

If you get only the gun related homicides committed by whites and white population instead of all the American population, you get European ratios. It's not the guns, it's the black and hispanic fingers behind the trigger.

>"hi everyone, I'm Bill Whittle and this is the 'Firewall'
>FWOOOSH Dun Dun Dun Dun!

Helps with controlling the recoil and also allows you to stabilize it better and get a good sight picture.

Which brings me to What are you even referring to? If you are talking about old stocked pistols (like in the OP pic) there was no loophole to exploit at the time of production (pre 1934). And if you are talking about new production guns with the ridiculous arm braces, then you are still wrong cause those are not getting cracked down on, in fact the ATF issued a letter where they reviewed their use and said they were in line with the law.

Tbqh, if you bought a $300 forearm brace stock, you kinda were a fucking retard.

Well, dumb ass question, dumnass reply. I shouldve worded my inquiry better but, then again I already knew. I just thought maybe there was a tangible advantage for a shooter to put a stock on a pistol that I just wasnt aware about. And im not talking just soldiers here.

>implying the NFA will be repealed

I'm all for the HPA, but have about $600K in machine guns. Don't want to lose any money so I am all for keeping the registry closed.

Hahahahahaha Hillary Clinton BTFO again!!!! Say it with me, MADAM SECRETARY!!!! BITCH, AHAHAHAHA

>shooting more accurately is not a tangible advantage

How do those arm brace things work, are you legally allowed to shoulder the rifle or not?

>I just thought maybe there was a tangible advantage for a shooter to put a stock on a pistol that I just wasnt aware about.
That's just about it. You make it more stable by making less degrees of freedom for the pistol to rotate about.

It probably also makes it a lot easier to keep on target while shooting, as the recoil becomes less of an upward torque because of the stock.

Yeah, I hate those NRA members that have that reasoning too.

Sorry, you should have invested better.

nice meme alex

Don't be a dick, dude. I had to pay for the permission slips too. It doesn't mean I want everyone else to suffer for it or that I don't want to spend less cash on future purchases.

Destructive Devices mean this would never get passed, reforming the NFA and maybe repealing the Hughes Amendment is more realistic.

Non-NFA handguns are already used in the vast majority of homicides with a firearm, criminals aren't going to start using short-barreled rifles if they're not already using 'handguns' with 'arm braces' like in OP's pic (they might use shortened shotguns a bit more, though).

bump

Used to be able to but around a year ago, maybe more the ATF made a statement saying that when you shoulder that arm brace you turn your "handgun" into a rifle. You can have your cheek on it and half an inch from your shoulder, but the second it touches your shoulder you are in felony possession of owning an unregistered and untaxed short barreled rifle if the barrel is under 16 inches.

Not a big one is the point. Theyre pistols shooting smaller cartridges than rifles, theres not a lot of kickback to them. Putting a stock on a pistol for accuracy reasons is not worth the added weight and size.

Thanks my dude.

>((((in the developed world))))
we're also "country with most niggers in the developed world"

mine doesnt have a brace thing, it's just the buffer tube, hold that shit up to you cheek.

If you own your own property, I imagine you could probably get away with shooting it however the fuck you want, but the second you fire it with the brace against your shoulder, you have technically committed a felony by possessing an unregistered SBR.

That being said, I've never ONCE seen someone get caught for doing that. But I imagine if the FBI or the ATF was on your ass, you'd want to watch yourself. They can easily fuck you and shoot your battle pupper.

Everyone here blames their shitty photos on the camera.

That's true.

Fuck you are retarded, feel bad hombre

Good thing Brits banned knives too eh?

Is that a Dominator?

And then Americans actually wonder why the rest of the Western world doesn't consider them a first world country. That is Africa-tier shit senpai...

Even Canada doesn't get nigger-looting like this. Sure, we have white trash that fuck up shit after sport events, but it happens one time max per year. Niggers seem to fuck up shit all the time in the US, kill them already. Cops need to flex their trigger-finger more often.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/40/all-info
Also this. It repeals the nics amendmemt made in 07 and there is another on the floor to repeal the one he made just this last year

Honest question:
Woldn't fully auto rifles cut down on the victims in shootings?
Think about it
>Semi-auto
>aim, PEW, aim, PEW, etc
>full-auto
>Aim, PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW
>oops out of ammo

what a nation of faggots

what is the purpose of auto fire on small guns? seems like a waste unless you're shooting a vehicle or something

>I don't have a single clue as to what I'm talking about

i signed. sadly i think the USA jew government will not allow it to reach 100k signatures. take a look at the label antifa as a terrorist organization petition.

also forgot to add. I have a usa citizenship and currently visiting libshitland. i am not a fucking leaf

We're you born retarded or did it happen as circumstance of being dropped on your head?

Some people, like manlets and women, can't handle big cartridges, so it's only fair to give them an advantage. Also, there are plenty pistol bullets that are more powerful than things like .22 lr.

bump

Fuck you I want my machine gun

1st gun is almost certainly from 20's or 30's and predates NFA, so it is grandfathered as curio and relic so it isn't short barreled rifle.

2nd gun... glock with attached foregrip mounted on forward rail is pistol as long as it isn't permanently attached.

3rd... it is handgun.

It as much about culture as it is about access to firearms. Here in Finland we quite a lot of guns and rank very highly when it comes to gun ownership around the world, yet most of time people get murdered, it is usually a knife or other kind of tool that is used for the deed.

Legally owned firearms are rarely used in crime, usually in domestic violence cases like extended suicides where an hero also heroes his or her family with him or her. Criminals usually have smuggled in pistols and fucking machine guns.

>I'm all for the HPA, but have about $600K in machine guns.

What the fucking hell do you own?

yeah but, who cares?

BUMP, really want this

And yet, the areas with the highest rates of gun-related homocide have the strictest gun laws.

faggot hoarders like you are about to get absolutely fucking rekt by deregulation

heres my revolver

Especially the dindu nuffins

this is my CCW

>For what purpose?

Supressors, reduce hearing damage and noise pollution. Less complaints about shooting ranges and less cases of hearing damage. Suppressor don't make guns silent in most cases, not even close, just slightly less noisy.

Law abiding citizens should be able to buy machine guns if they pay applicable taxes.

>Why do we need to introduce these into the market?

Opening machinegun registry would normalize costs of machineguns, 1986 ban on new machineguns fucked up the market big time.

>What problem is this solving and not creating?

It wouldn't create any problems and would solve few noise related problems. Registered legally owned NFA machineguns have been used in crime only handful of times since 30's.

>The spike around 1999 - 2003 coincides with the birth and growth of the U.K. garage scene*.

*predominantly black inner city music genre which had issues with gangs.

Yes

watching you selfish faggots cry is going to be the best part

Does it shoot tank shells or what? That's monsterhunter levels of firepower.

you forgot
>westernised country with the most amount of niggers

I wonder how much garbage is thrown in there that faggets have to sort through.

Probably spoiled food and shit covered plastic.

What makes #3 a handgun? Just the fact that it doesn't have a proper stock?

Yep. it has "arm brace" instead.

SilenceCo Maximum 9

We need more full autos on the streets