Why does Snopes BTFO Sup Forums so much? You people are living in another reality

Why does Snopes BTFO Sup Forums so much? You people are living in another reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/mike-pence-supported-gay-conversion-therapy/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/12/22/snopes-ceo-accused-in-divorce-proceedings-of-embezzling-company-money-to-spend-on-prostitutes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digits confirm we alternate reality now.

K KEEP ME POSTED

actually i end up using snopes in favor of debates that pol agrees with

for example
snopes.com/mike-pence-supported-gay-conversion-therapy/

i think snopes btfo's liberals more than anybody.

((((((Snopes)))))), (((((you))))) (((((say?)))))

Fuck not again.. how does this unviverse spell Bearenstaynn Bears?

Bloodstain

WELP

>Snopes is owned by some jews who tell you what is real and what isn't.

OKAY

Facts are relative. Tell me to prove something ANYTHING, and I'll bring 20 pieces of evidence for you.

Reminder that this is Snopes:

the fuck is this sorcery

it's easy to BTFO when you're

>#FakeNews

me in the back

BTFO satire eh? Impressive feat

>snopes
Fuck off. It's a website where idiot liberals go to """fact check""" because they can't do their own research. The last Snopes article I read was about how Trump's "Muslim ban" was different to Carter's Iran ban because it targeted Muslims instead of countries, which is utter bullshit.

That's the second time I've responded to a post only to have the exact same ending digits.

What did Lord Kek mean by this?

Damn, even the cat is a fucking heifer.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/12/22/snopes-ceo-accused-in-divorce-proceedings-of-embezzling-company-money-to-spend-on-prostitutes/

That's him trying to tell you

ITS HAPPENING

Snopes just shit posting but without the nigger dicks and frogs.

Snopes hired a failed sex blogger and known liar who spends her days 24-7 writing shit absolving Obama and Hillary of all wrong doing/bashing Trump. And given how degenerate the owner of Snopes is, he's probably fucking the bitch, creating a Zoe Quinn situation where everyone at Snopes now acts like a faggot ala Gamergate whenever you bring up the fact that the bitch (Kim LaCaria) is a lying partisan bitch

digits confirm its a futuristic western reality like my japanese cartoons

Snopes should do a Snopes article on this

you're gonna check that post

and carry the weight

oh baby we Trigun now

>believing Snopes

>Snopes
>Most "debunked" items are "Inconclusive."