Did kek hack the Super Bowl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtu.be/vP8OmDBZMsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

...... wait. What's the number on his jersey? Is it #11?

y-yes

You tell me, faggot.

Are those players numbers 11, 22 and 33?!

Holy shit. While (((Edelman)))identifies with being a Jew. The only Jew blood he has in him is his father being "part" Jewish. I think it's safe to say by the Nuremberg laws he's safe (I think). But anyway. I think kek protected this man while the 2 negro savages tackled him and tried to ruin that pass. Kek mit uns . He it's truley with us

My digits will confirm.

wrong one

His presence. I can feel it in this thread.

HOLY FUCK

If by kek you mean the patriots check book yeah I guess so.

What the fugg

Once I got digits earlier in a Puppy Bowl thread I knew the Pats would win because of Kek

11 + 22 + 33 = 66

There is only one hacker capable of this

>brown people all over Sup Forums calling the Superbowl scriptball since their anti-trump rallied team lost

fucking kek

11+22+33 = 66
>mfw checked

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The ball literally levitated. Patriotism reigns supreme. I guess Brady was the hero we needed right now.

Im so happy! I turned the game off early cuz I couldnt stand lady gaga. I so glad the patriots won! MAGA

Giddyup

d-did Brady support Trump? j-just asking for a friend

Its a 37 guys. But how involved was 37 in the catch?

The other guy's jersey clearly says 37

yes

He supported Trump before it was even cool.

I'm scared

what the fuck, his post id was 66. k-kek? guys I'm scared

wew

Shits getting weird lately; I check the clock at almost every single get throughout the day every day as well. Is this what it's like to have autism?

Brady, Coach B (can't spell his name right and too lazy so I'm avoiding it), and the patriots' owner supported Trump big time.

>11 22 33
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

s-stob et! XD

i believe in him

My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the lord;he is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored.....

holy fuck

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

youtu.be/vP8OmDBZMsI

fuckkkk what is happening

Look

Mr. Trump, when is going to stop?!

— It hasn't even begun

I watch a lot of football and that catch was like the equivalent of getting quads in the real world

nani

fucking kek

I watched the whole game
There was no way KeK wasn't involved
I hate the Patriots, but when they started coming back, and after I learned the Trumps were on the Patriots side, I was rooting for them.

Another user in /ptg/ noted that the catch was made at 2:22 on the clock also.

11, 22, 33, 222.

this

He is here.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

he hath loosed the fateful lightning
of his terrible swift sword;
his truth is marching on.

Sorry to break it to you but Allen is 37

cnn already spinning it

Are you sure the guy on him wasn't just shit?

I think we all know the answer

Praise be

>>

>game came down to a literal coin toss

How could kek have NOT had a hand in this???

dunno bout books
but i'll CHECK DEM DIGITS

Ricardo Allen is 37

sorry guys

witnessed
PRAISE KEK

P R A I S

PRAAAAAAAISE

I see the beauty of the universe from this place.

/x/ here;

I don't think you all understand what just happened. We just the goddamn timeline again, and I can prove it. Julian ((Eedelman))) made an impossible catch. That ball was not supposed to be caught, but the memetic web that creates reality was warped by the conscious beings influencing it. We forced the timeline to self adjust to our whims due to the closeness of Brady and Trump. What you might not yet realize that this win means that Trump and Brady will be at the same location, at the same time, in the most powerful government office in the world. Two legends that defied all odds, and what makes it better is that they are “acquaintances”.

Now think about it, think about that moment. How will it go down when they face each other? Will there be a congratulatory shake and a pat on the arm in a warm welcoming way? Could it be a haughty, bragging shake and smirk? Or will it be a strong, business like hand shake? One that shows amicability to friend and foes alike? What if it's different than we expect? What if Trump grabs Brady's hand in a strong, fatherly fashion and pulls him in close for a brotherly hug? What if, in their champion's embrace, each tells the other, “Always knew you could do it.”

We did it Sup Forums, you did it.

Oh fuck. Praise kek

praise

14 AGENCIES CLAIMED THE BALL WAS HACKED

Nothing to see here goy!

Possibly, but you'd instead have to say "those three defenders are shit"

was this the call that saved the game?

digits confirm bog

there is only the ALMIGHTY FATHER, Jesus Christ HIS son, and the HOLY GHOST.

Sup Forums needs to stop cursing what we are attempting to achieve with vain idol worship. it is undermining us.

t. read thebible

NEIN

NEIN

NEIN!!!

Kek is just a another form of God.

Praise Kek

When Edelman made that catch, The same feeling rushed through my body as when they announced Florida for Trump

you are daring to say what you nazi will come to your house and drop a RANCID DOOKIE ON YOU

Still very gud. also checked. also chekem.

i believe...

he hath loosed the fateful lighting of his terrible swift sword; his truth in marching oooooon

No. Atlanta is a shit team and didn't do their conditioning hard enough. Lazy fucks. They should've won but because belichick likes seeing people suffer the pats won

why do you keep posting the edited?

checked and witnessed

You know, the longer I'm on here, the more I start to legitimately believe Kek is real and that people known about Kek for years.

PRAISE HIM!

checkedd

When do we get tired of winning?

no, Russia did

singles and kek has left us

it strikes again

I wanted Atlanta to win when I was watching but now that I see the political implications it couldn't have happened in a better way

back in 2005 kek was already around (I was out of Sup Forums back then yet my friend briefed me on meme magic and gets), I come back for the elections and there it is, recognized it immediately

>11+22+33 = 66
>but there was no 33 in the webm
WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS??? WHERE IS THE MISSING 33???

PLEASE RESPOND

thank you kek for the explanation