Thoughts on Beyonce? Since she's becoming more involved in politics I think it's fitting for this board

Thoughts on Beyonce? Since she's becoming more involved in politics I think it's fitting for this board.

Personally I can't stand her but she's still a sexy bitch.

>Personally can't stand her but she's a sexy bitch

This just about sums it up.

Takes a lot of makeup to hide the herpes sores.

She's pretty average without makeup,

Serena Williams & Beyonce have Body odor.
That's why Serena's boyfriend & Cameron from WWE are dating Armenians.

she's really not that hot but much better than rihanna

>She's black

That's about as far as I think of her. I don't knowingly listen to her music, and I don't even know what she thinks politically because she's just another celebrity. I guess if she's using her celebrity status as a platform for her political opinions she must feel like she's over the hill, and this is her way of remaining relevant.

A normie coworker who signals against Trump also has a sign by her desk that says "You have the same number of hours in a day as Beyonce"

She has a huge ego, lacks humility and she seems like a total phony.

She's got the ghetto mentality that in order to seem like a strong woman she has to be bossy and hard to deal with.

That's not Beyonce

post sexy beyonce or gtfo. Under my powers granted by our lord Kek, I am invoking Sup Forums /s/ sticky rule:

Please, do not start a thread if you don't have at least 6 related pictures to post in it.

So post 'em, or your thread will probably die. Not a threat, just an observation.

I love how faggots who read BuzzFeed worship her as if she's some brave resistance leader? When has she ever said anything of substance? It's really funny that Commies will worship someone who got rich off Capitalism just because she's A. not white and B. pandering to their retarded revolutionary fantasies

What an ugly man

Thou shalt not slander trump mother fucker!

>Thoughts on Beyonce?
She's a Jewish puppet.

> she's still a sexy bitch.
A sexy Jewish puppet. Just imagine if she was white.

I despise her public persona intensely. She's a howling cunt of a woman. I've heard a few songs, all of which put me off just as much as everything else she shat out of the studio. Her fellow cunts in Destiny's Child are just as annoying, but thankfully, have returned to relative obscurity.

The only thing worse than Beyoncé are the legion of braindead fans. Sometimes, I think if they were all forced to tattoo their IQs onto their foreheads, they'd look like Hindus who forgot to fill in their dots.

She's a Satanist

deep in the illuminati. the harvest is coming and i wouldnt want to be the chaff