Vegan girl mathematically breaks down why SJW's will fail

Even vegans are turning on them lol, it's pretty much over guys :)

youtube.com/watch?v=tXKhJ1TQwL8&t=6s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCiqNts-wxY
youtube.com/watch?v=PwhqQhNlo9g
youtube.com/watch?v=qY4Ed1kY1ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=b5O4xypPurs
youtube.com/watch?v=d2kYAF6qw6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>vegan

shut up

Hitler was a vegetarian

Nobody's perfect.

Vegans are still irredeemable fags.

>Hitler isn't perfect
Gtfo jew

He wasnt perfect enough to win the war. Against the jews

>Implying Vegans were SJW's in the first place
Veganism is the morally correct way, SJW's act like they're morally correct. Denying this just makes you look uneducated.
>Inb4 muh morality is subjective argument

Worst of all, he's the one who killed Hitler.

>Churchill
>Stalin
>Roosevelt
He wasn't defeated by Jews.

vegans are worse than sjws imo

Cows would eat us too if they could.

Why do american women have such strong jaws?

there's no math at all in this vid. What the hell, did you study humanities in college?

Can I get a quick rundown of what was in this video?

Leaf post quality

Wait, i-is that a freaking jew? You'd better delete the heck out of this thread.

This bitch is fucking gross.

Sage

Intersectionality is more accurately described as an "approach" than as a "belief." It's a way of approaching one's activism or advocacy rather than a belief and something you must try to convince everyone of.

Furthermore, intersectionality doesn't set out to label people as " victims" because they're people of color, have physical, mental, or psychiatric disabilities, are female, are LGBTQ+, etc.; just to help understand how systems of marginalization can intersect and amplify each other (and that's not to say that people who are marginalized in some ways can't be privileged in others; I'm a bisexual black woman with psychiatric disabilities (depression and Asperger's), but I've benefited from an upper-middle class upbringing, I'm not trans, and I'm able-bodied, for example).

Kimberle Crenshaw, the legal scholar who introduced the theory, has several videos about it on YouTube, and I think you might benefit from watching them, just to see another side of things. In closing, though, I don't think anyone really seeks for justice to be an end in itself. But more importantly...what's it going to take away from white people to have people of color not be afraid of disproportionate police stops, poverty, lower employment, etc.? What would it take away from cis people to let trans women use women's restrooms? What does it take from straight people that I could marry a woman if I met one I loved? The starving and nearly starving people and Communism comparisons are poor ones.

Plus, intersectional/social justice/whatever you want to call us vegans bring attention to issues that too many vegans sweep under the rug (human rights abuses in the cocoa, coffee, and banana industries, abuses of farmworkers who pick berries, body shaming in the vegan movement, open racism coming from people like Gary Yourofsky, etc.) Things that aren't okay, and need to be called out

She says Democrat party is losing people because a small vocal minority is pushing them way in favor of ideological purity.

She also touches on how SJW's play the Oppression Olympics and how anyone who claims they are oppressed are beyond reproach, and everyone else cannot discuss the issues supposedly plaguing that marginalized group.

She says the best way, and historically, movements are won when people can focus on one single issue, and that requires for meeting across the aisle in lieu of current SJW/Hard Left tactics of calling everyone they don't like Hitler.

Veganism isn't that bad Sup Forums, tiu can get all your nutrients from a plant based diet and you won't be supporting the kike controlled meat industry.

>4k views
>Shameless self-advertising
>Also your manjaw

I demand tits to atone for this wretched transgression onto this board.

But that bitch is also gross in her coalburning ways...

Can you get "complete" proteins from plants alone?

If you guys at least allowed eggs it would be easier to sell.

And fishes. Fishes are so dumb. They're meant to be eaten. They're the vegetables of the sea.

it's worthless because it's an approach that doesn't put knowledge at the final goal. it has predetermined socio-political goals and consequently rejects or re-interprets all contrary evidence.

Kill yourself, Reddit.

She's going to be branded as a traitor and a heretic, if she hasn't been already. She's telling special snowflakes to compromise, be objective - and worse, to be accepting of opposing views.

In other words, the opposite of what they stand for.

Her advice is reasonable, but she's saying it to unreasonable people.

even trannies hate them now

beans and rice is complete protein.

That jaw tho. That's a man, baby.

Can't believe the SJWs are spending efforts going after people like this. We've given them fucking nazis to worry about. Always kill a traitor before an enemy I guess.

what the fuck is wrong with her jaw and teeth?

Vegan Gains is pretty anti-sjw as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=MCiqNts-wxY
youtube.com/watch?v=PwhqQhNlo9g

My favorite thing is telling meat-loving SJWs what animal farming does to the environment and watch their faces contort in agony as they try to think of rationalizations for why they aren't vegan.

it's a dangerous term because it's detail averse.it's pop sociology. it makes empirical claims about phenomena, like how income is distributed and how race and, e.g., violence or police encounters correlates, but it's silent about the the causal connection, save for vague and basically unfalsifiable claims about "systems of marginalization/oppression." the mindset occupies in that sweet spot of being just empirical enough to make converts pretend like they're actually sociologists, but not empirical enough to actually be a scientific approach.

urban housing developments and the welfare state, for example, are concrete entities in large part responsible for the plight of blacks in the us. which of those is a "system of marginalization"? the devil is in the details. the more you learn, the more details you get, the less useful the language of intersectionality is. that is to say, intersectionality is trivially true just because sociology is hard.

>can you get complete proteins from a vegan diet

Yea

Meat is delicious.

You wanna be Storm Front fags are denying yourselves one of the true pleasures of life, a hot, juicy steak fresh off the grill.

I can't think of anything more retarded than that.

this guys fucking retarded

Interesting. Reading into it.
They're not always "complete" though. You gotta mix them together and other stuff.

>meat tastes good

If shit tasted good would you eat it?

soy vey please tell me about those products!

Vegan Gains is a psychotic mulatto worm. Proof that vegans tend to be whacko degenerates.

Prove it, fucklord

Vegans have always hated sjws.

youtube.com/watch?v=qY4Ed1kY1ZU

>If shit tasted good would you eat it?
Absolutely.

Vegan Gains is an edgy retard and a dindu, who cares if he's an anti-sjw.

vegans are sons of piece of shit that cry their hearth out for a dead animal but backpedal into full mental gymnastic when you mention aborption
you piece of shit

Anti-SJW is the next great attention-giver for the gurlz on the Internet.

Vegans practice what they preach. Is it any surprise that they're at odds with SJWs?

True.

The thing with vegan protein is that you have to eat a lot of it, but is eating more food that much of a negative?

Enjoy your cancer and heart disease, you obese fuck
>inb4 i'd rather live a short life and eat meat than go vegan
No you wouldn't stop lying to yourself

I am vegan and very anti-abortion, we're not a hive mind as the OP says so.

Hon hon hon!

My 2 great grandmothers lived past 85 (one past 95) eating meat and drinking milk regularly you dumb dindu.

damn, that chin/mouth is huge.

No, because it's fecal matter. It's not meat, buffoon.

The left will canniblize themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=b5O4xypPurs

A nice bowl of split peas has over 20 grams of protein. Your body can only use so much in a day, and you can't store it, so protein is really one of easiest things to get.

>Anecdotal claims are evidence
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, retard

>is eating more food that much of a negative?
Kind of. I have a super bland diet. Whole wheat toasts, vegetable juice, eggs and whatever meat is on sale.
I'd have to start cooking.

Veganism isn't left-wing.

Aw, someone is angry, lol. Go drown your butthurt in soy, stupid.

I'm going to cook two steaks in your name, and not finish them, just to piss off your miserable, angry little self. A cow will have died in vain - and it's all your fault! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now go wash the shit my food shat on your food, loser.

If vegetables tasted like shit would you eat them?

i'm fairly strict vegan with a blanket exception for seafood. eggs are tricky but i mostly keep away from them because i'm worried about having too high cholesterol. properly sourced though they're fine. y'al have dogshit eggs on the whole in the usa. i used to have eggs for breakfast but a little tofu stir fry is a fine substitute. you don't really need eggs (except for cooking, sometimes, like if you make a white bread. that's the only time i remember breaking character lately).

i think the neuroscience on fish is that they don't feel pain, so i don't give a fuck about them. shellfish are basically plants anyway, and crabs/shrimp are just sea spiders and cockroaches so fuck them. the only thing to worry about w/ fish is that you just eat the fillet or steak of large fish. that's not a great idea bcs of overfishing and sanitation problems with fish farms. stick to small fish if you live in a place with good seafood, and steam them whole w/ a little ginger, red pepper, and scallion. then just pour some soy sauce on top yum.

that said, of course you can get complete protein from non-meat things.

he thinks he's tough and threatens to kill people because hes a fucking child

they need the nutrients

kek

And there's nothing easier than meat. Delicious steak, savory ham, zesty chicken - it's a world of tasty, easy to cook meat!

You can be vegan and still eat like a fat ass.

Vegan pizzas are the most calorie induced foods I've ever seen.

Anecdotal evidence is, in fact, a form of evidence, you fucking retard. It is, actually, emperical evidence that you can eat meat and dairy your entire life into nearly centenarian years and not suffer "meat cancer" or worse.

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

beginning to think the jews planted this thread to split us between pro-meat and pro-vegan

friends, remain calm

different times. meat wasn't nearly as awful as it is these days. take a look at this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2kYAF6qw6I

here's julia child in the 70s i think with all those chickens---regular ass dopey chickens. look at how yellow and textured the skin looks, and how dark the meat and fat is. THAT is a healthy chicken. that pale, tortured, pink shit you get at the supermarket these days is probably NOT what your great grandmas lived on.

>wasting your own money because you want to trigger someone on Sup Forums
Wow, you sure beat me

Straw man argument
You make a rationalization that completely so far minded like HURR would you eat shit
No because shit will kill you when eaten.
Homegrown free range meat is good for you not that gmo msg crap that comes from slaughter houses.

It's not necessarily SJW, but it is an effeminate movement based largely in an emotional impulse. Vegan Gains is still a cancerous insufferable psycho loser.

Holy shit she's hot.

>feel the power of my moderate wisdom!
Yawn. I hate people like this.

Jews promote meat eating. Ketogenic is just another word for kosher.

you can buy local free-range meat. i do. it costs x2 as much but you dont have to worry about animal welfare or fucked up chemicals.

"I would eat shit" t. anti-vegan user

Your argument for eating meat is just "it tastes good" which isn't really an argument just you saying you have the intelligence of a caveman.

Most vegans are leftist!
So there is that.

Being a vegan is fine.
Being a militant vegan who runs around screaming at every person you meet about how meat is murder is where the problem comes in.

Do you even liberty?

When weight training, they recommend 1g of protein per pound of body weight.
And that's a lot. I think that's just if you train very intensely. Which I don't, but I still worry about getting enough proteins.

we are taught to keep our mouths closed and chew gum so we don't suffer from the melting face disorder you morons do

You're right, there is something to say about how disgusting mass industrialized animal agriculture is. I try to avoid meat derived from such disgusting conditions as much as I can.

for sure that's the way to do it and there are great options these days. i still like animals so i prefer not to eat them. getting my two dogs really made it hard for me to eat meat.

she should be pescoterian.

>not SJW
>still wants abortion
>still wants alimony
>still wants mo money fo dem programs

remember, SJW isn't how you act, it's what you believe. Sure it'd be nice if the faggots stopped acting like complete faggots but it won't reverse the damage done to our society

They could have free range chicken and eat the ones that die/stop making eggs
And eat the eggs and still eat veggies but they condem anyone who eats meat.
Its retarded and anytime a vegan tries that spiel i go out an eat veal.

One thing about trying veganism was that I had to learn how to cook, I think I know 50 recipes for rice on the back of my hand.

That doesn't make any sense, I've had dogs my whole life and I love meat as much as my dogs love meat.

i keep hens for eggs and i would never eat them, they're family.

but i would eat an animal i don't know. or a human i don't know. i don't believe in universal obligations.

>triggered

Dogs come from wolves wolves eat meat
My dog eats meat and my friends dog eats bird/squirrel and meat.
Dogs eat meat you should eat meat and not be a pussy

They did it with cat vs dog persons once too because of some liberal article about men preferring cats being more sensible and better.

Not a vegan but veganism is taking off in professional sports because you can eat so much and not become JaMarcus Russell

Besides stir frie and fried rich and just anything with rice or just rice what the fuck else is there

this, i'm friends now with a tranny (a self aware one, not a "gender is a social construct" idiot) who's still liberal but hates SJW's, the hard left is being abandoned

Who said i was arguing, you dumb twat?

"Meat is delicious" is a fact, and a factual statement. If I wanted to argue with retards like you, I would, but I know it's pointless, because you vegans are anemic and can't think properly.

Now go shove a carrot up your ass.

That's not how it works you fucking troglodyte. Using one controlled isolated example isn't evidence. Anecdotes can be used as evidence if they are backed up with actual information, otherwise it's just a logical fallacy. Relying on one fucking example as evidence is unreliable as fuck. Do you know what cherrypicking is? I could just as easily say that my vegan grandma lived longer than most meat-eaters, but it doesn't make the argument valid.