WW3 "Very likely" warns experts - Holy Fuck

> China has accused Donald Trump's administration of putting regional stability in East Asia at risk following remarks by the President's defense secretary that a U.S. commitment to defend Japanese territory applies to an island group that China claims.

> While the prospect remains relatively remote, experts have told The Independent they believe such a conflict would be catastrophic, throwing the entire globe into turmoil and potentially ending "life as we know it on Earth".

> The United States would likely win because sending China's untested forces against the might of America's military would be like pitching farmers against Achilles and his warriors, said one, but even a conventional military victory would be a strategic disaster. It would set off a global economic crisis and create a potential power vacuum inside defeated China "the like of which we can't imagine".

yahoo.com/news/us-war-china-unparalleled-violence-161859241.html

DEATH TO CHINA!
DEATH TO THE CHINKS!
MORE GOOK BLOOD FOR THE GOD EMPEROR!

SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dHV8Wzldlck

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=6849
youtube.com/watch?v=RXlmjL3JU4M
fortune.com/2016/03/18/the-biggest-american-companies-now-owned-by-the-chinese/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>donald trump will not be gop nominee/president says expert
>yahoo
thanks for the shipost/slide

>against the might of America's military
>when America consistently performs poorly against everyone even approaching technical parity
We're only good at bombing sand niggers, and even then it never ends well

>Conventional military conflict in Asia proper

Fuck it why not, let's just do it already. I'm ready to accept my fate as an infantryman.

I look forward to going to China and slaughtering Gooks for the God Emperor.

I will liberate all the dog meat factories and let the puppies run free.

We will boil and cook the chinks alive like they do to our precious puppers.

DEATH TO THE CHINKS!

Good, fuck them. They've been dissing us in our turf even when Obama was president, yo. Let's show these fools were not to be messed with, word.

WWIII has been "Very Likely" since 1945.

just give them all scooters

>gooks
>samething as chinks

wrong peoples dumbass

lads you dont understand, as much as you may "want' this, the ramifications of such conflicts are massive. we dont need this, and it will turn into vietnam v.2 where the people do not support the war. people dont support him just being in office. you think they'd support a war? lets be real. we arent strong right now. growth, self growth and recovery is priority. not war. plus chinks are psychos.

I think your first priority should be to drive those dog-eating, slit-eyed cheaters out of your Ivy League universities.

>you will get to fight in the British NATO power armour division against the chinks under grand emperor Trump

BAH GAWD HE'S BROKEN IN HALF!

>(((experts)))

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=6849

Die chink, die!

The happening of all happenings must happen now.

China must die!

preserve your desire for instant want for later brother. now is not the time to fight. we are not ready for that. lots to solve, lots to fix. our most potent enemy is within our own borders. the chinks are a distraction.

>While the prospect remains relatively remote
>"Very likely"
Mmmm, really activated my almonds.

Life is so shit, why can't we have our WW3? I want to die

God I wish. I'd give some chinks the bullet while becoming best friends with a wacky jap.

Looks like literally nothing has changed however.

JOHN CENA KICKS OUT AT 2

>WW3 Very likely warns "experts" - Holy Fuck
ftfy

Oh look. Another shit-tier China thread. SAGE

Same, fuck everything

Getting real sick of these "experts"

Chun jie is over Wang. Shouldn't you be working again instead of vacationing in Jeju?

I have literally no idea what you're talking about. I'm proxying. So, there's an answer to that question. Also. SAGE

korean dogs don't chun jie senpai.

Start the draft and send millennials into combat. There will be no safe place.

Isn't this how fallout started?

For those who call for war

你必须回去
I know, I was saying he's a chink vacationing in Jeju shabi

Again. I have literally no idea what you're talking about. I'm proxying. Do you even know what a proxy is? Because, if you did you'd realize I can't fucking read Chinese.

China threads are cancer. SAGE. SAGE. SAGE

What a faggot.

Fo shizzle, my nizzle.

Cool so all the more reason for China to back off.

Well if you're really not a chink, you're still a proxyfag. Reported.

Exactly. The public will not support it, especially if it is under Trump.

>experts have told The Independent

>The Independent

>(((experts)))

WW3 is not happening in our lifetime. We'll get marginal conflicts here and there, but no full escalation.

everyone Vs china?
everyone Vs china!

What do you have against Finnish people?

Are you going to stop sucking Chinese cock long enough to declare war on them?

For those who love war

youtube.com/watch?v=RXlmjL3JU4M

Lets group up, crush China, give the land to Islam, Crush Islam, Give the land to Israel, Crush Israel rinse and repeat

Slaughtering for the Jew now. What has Sup Forums become?

K...KEEP ME POSTED

I love all the cucks crying about trump and how he should anger the chinamen, while these thugs are drawing borders across seas

>warns experts

>autism

At least there won't be SJWs in the fallout world.

i don't get why are the left/ dems's media memeing war with china so hard
especially when they're the biggest consumers of their stuff

china wont fight us, they need us for their economy.

Just imagine...just a little...half of the world hears a large boom in the distance,followed by a warm breeze...the whole china...nuked.No more chinese problem.No asus,zero communist...
Johny,play the guitar...

>these dunder heads who have never seen conflict want to see WW3

You pea brains would be crying for your mommies the minute you saw combat

>你必须回去

kek

nothing's going to happen lmao

These people believe the facist tooth fairy will descend upon them one day to give them a quest to redeem themselves through self-sacrifice.

Do it Mattis and Trump, fucking purge those inhuman cockroaches. I swear to fucking god I will fight for America if you let me. Please remove the Lee.

Keep telling yourself that XD

>conventional conflict in mainland asia

What's the terrain like? Ive never been.

I would assume it would be a lot easier to traverse than korea

I'm down if I can become part of the cyber warfare division. I am a professional shit poster after all.

I still remember the taste of medicine i was given when the radioactive cloud from chernobyl was coming to poormanland.I would drink it again,just to see this red shithole go to hell

Maybe let taiwan live.They are acceptable.

yes because those rats will crawl back to their holes, as soon as someone puts hard vs hard
>paper tiger

((((((""""""Experts"""""")))))) are these the same ones that said Trump had a 1.6% chance of winning?

I know you masturbate to the idea of being some epic warrior but you'd probably shit your diapers instantly, also nothing's going to happen

Literally no one cares. They all look exactly the same.

Cause we gotta follow these stupid rules and shit nobody else does!

It'll be glass and ash when we're done with it.

>WW3 "Very likely" warns experts
>While the prospect remains relatively remote

Why is China so autistic?
> we will possibly raise trade tariffs a bit
> REEEEEEEEE ME BOMB YOU

Breddy much user. Nobody sane would be willing for war with our largest trading partner. War is never a good thing.

America "lost" the vietnam conflict due to the retarded rules of engagement. They should have just leveled the northen half of the country and turned it into a parking lot for the southern half .

That and kikes and hippied agitating back at home against the war.

The US' largest trade partner is Canada, Chong

I was thinking about learning chinese

If relations keep going south, i might actually take the plunge

Army always needs linguists

Finns eat slavs not dogs.

>strawman argument
kek don't be so naive. I don't want war as much as anyone else but it's not up to us is it? We will all be cast into this inevitably. You are not free, senpai.

Glad I'm not the only one that spotted that

>They should have just leveled the northen half of the country and turned it into a parking lot for the southern half
it was a cold war. if we took the entirety of vietnam it was very likely we would enter war with china and the soviets

so apparently not getting shitty chinese quality goods will throw the world into chaos now.

>already have taiwan
>army needs chinese linguists
do your country a favour and learn something you actually can excel in

>thinking you can nuke a country as big as china without catastrophic nuclear fallout that ends the world as we know it

You get INFANTRY! Don't worry son infantry made me the man I am today!

>doesn't realize that a western brands are being bought by Chinese companies

>Geely has owned the Swedish passenger car maker Volvo Cars since 2010 (with the CEO Håkan Samuelsson who is active since Oct 19, 2012 to current date), when it acquired the company from Ford. It has owned the British taxi maker The London Taxi Company since 2012

>fortune.com/2016/03/18/the-biggest-american-companies-now-owned-by-the-chinese/

But go on, tell me more.

FUCK OFF CHINOOK GOOK

Burgers need to shut the fuck up about war for a minute of their lives.

Just build your wall and be content with that.

>experts
what did they mean by this?

Trump needs to do it, those Chinks need their shit slapped once and for all.

The soviets and chinks were already at each others throats at the time. And no, intensifying in vietnam would not have unified them.

None of this would have happened if you americans weren't absolute pussies and had gone through with operation unthinkable

Malaysia with the positive vibes, as always.

They say that learning languages gets easy if you already know a second language, so the hard part is probably over

Even if somehow this conventional warfare goes smooth (flawless victory), HOW THE FUCK DO WE STOP NUKES FROM BEING LOOTED BY MONGOLS, THIS IS THE WALLS WORST NIGHTMARE

>(((experts)))
at this point even Sup Forums has a better track record than them

Why have I never seen Chinese on this board?

Oh boy
Sjw vs murder rapist raider
Gee billy idk what to choose.

loot them our damn selves

All the forces of evil in the world are united in their push for hostility and war, because they believe, quote: "Donald Trump is causing instability."

Evil always gaslights, always. It's surreal watching them go about their manipulative gaslighting - pretending they are "for peace and love", but doing everything in their power to accuse people of something just to excuse monstrous actions or violence against them.

gookmoot made it so Chinese have to pay for Sup Forums so they all use proxies.

yea its bullshit imo

I've been to jail for stabbing someone and twice on a shooting charge
Not to mention before I was a legal adult
I've been in a ton of fights leaf
Not all of us are soft.

PRC is broad IP banned

That, or the Chinese government blocks the site.