Redpill me on this video Sup Forums

Redpill me on this video Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4

This literal Nazi propaganda suddenly started showing up in everyone's recommended videos feed on Youtube, even people who don't watch anything Nazi related, and has gone from less than 10,000 views to over 600,000 in just a week. Is there some magic going on with Youtube's recommendation algorithm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MvZ-OvFHCs
youtu.be/q43Gapqae-0
youtube.com/watch?v=wKV9AAMRwo8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty shocked at the like/dislike ratio too.

Is YouTube trying to recruit young ppl? If so they're doing a pretty good job

Let's work together and shoot for 6 million views

Jesus Christ is this converting a lot of people.

Tbh Hitler will be viewed like a failed Napoleon in only 20 years by white people.

The Germans were a great race putting up resistance to international finance AND communism. Were they not wrong when they predict every German would be slaughtered if they were to lose? The "refugee" invasion of Germany is exactly that.

I would guess it's showing up in peoples feeds due to the Coldplay song

The Jew has seen our attempts to rise and now will dilute and subvert the fuhrer's message with his trivial propaganda

Hitler was pumped up to be such a villain, and kept relevant in a time he really wasn't, leading to the younger generations viewing him as a joke.

>Be Christfag
>die
>go to Heaven
>St. Peter opens the gate
>be greated by Hitler
>me: wft I'd thought you'd be in he'll
>Hitler: Me too but God was all like "dude Jews killed me son lmao I chose you to punish them good job"
>mfw

This when kids see Hitler and the SS they see power and authority even with all the demonization they can't help being attracted to all that

>tfw I end up in hell
>literally worse than Hitler

The truth will always persist longer than lies. The man that turned a destroyed nation into a powerhouse while others were still mired in depression. The only thing keeping people from acknowledging his significance is tales about lampshades and soap, or the 6 gorillion killed through moronic and inefficient means.

Hitler's spirit has risen from the grave and now the world will know he was right

>dozens of 'Heil Victory' comments
No-one here says 'Heil Victory'
This is a Jewish false flag op

it's because the video was posted on antifa's website when it was hacked

Napoleon was kind of a failed Napoleon

love him tho

fucking Wellesley

What an incredibly shitty false flag this would be.

Not everything is a false flag. Just love it, embrace it aussibro

Why else would youtube let this video appear on everyone's recommended feed?
They want to reinforce the image that the alt-right's all made up of nazis in an effort to fight its growing popularity.

They don't control what videos pop up, it's an algorithm. One we could honestly hijack really easily if we wanted.

See, youtube uses a combination of activity (likes, comments) and minutes watched, then match it to other videos that account liked/watched a lot. To bump a video to being suggested a lot, basically we create dozens of accounts, mix in normie videos to get them to intermingle.

If it's a false flag, it's the dumbest one you could design, because it will backfire massively.

Kek i was just gonna post this.

The fire rises brother. The truth will prevail.

SIEG HEIL

Dude, at least post the gateway introduction video to get people hyped for the propaganda. Seriously, holy shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Watch it.

WE

WUZ

>real aryans are black
pack it up boys, it's time we accept the truth and worship the african master race

God damn it..

This video makes me sad that I will never live in the third reich.

People are starting to understand that we live in a post-truth society.

>tfw cant watch it here :(

>not available in you country

Gee there I was thinking I was free.

Soon Hans, soon.

schwitzerdütsch.

WTF its been 70 years for fucks sake

I can't believe young people love this evil man so much

This is probably all your fault anyways, Hans.

go to 03:19 that's the real children of europe

>tfw you first realized Hitler was right

There really is no other feeling like it.

>tfw spic and realize Hitler was right
just make it quick and painless sempais

sieg heil niggers

The best thing about Hitler is his love of his people can inspire anyone anywhere in the world :)

SIEG HEIL

youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw

Juxtaposition is great in this one

Hitlers best speech
youtube.com/watch?v=-MvZ-OvFHCs

He is a true idol of left. Vegetarian that have enforced law for animal protection (forbid cruelty against animals) and forbid smoking in public.

He was a nice man.

youtu.be/q43Gapqae-0

>Trump will expose Israel's involvement in 9/11.

>People will further question the Jewish lies of the past.

>Governments around the world will apologize for slandering Hitler.

>Hitler will be loved again and Germany will be allowed to have its culture back.

We are living in the best timeline.

Some of those nazis almost seem human in the way they imitate people.

He looks so happy ;_;

>They want to reinforce the image that the alt-right's all made up of nazis in an effort to fight its growing popularity.

ummmm the alt-right is made up of nazi's. Daily Stomer and TRS are the two biggest alt-right sites and 95% of the fan base are neo nazi's

Coldplay is fucking garbage and I wish people would stop putting shitty music like that and rap or Katy Perry but at least normalfags are being exposed to footage of Hitler. Most people don't realize that positive music or music that "glorifies" can have a psychological impact on whether you like something or not, which is why the "History" Channel puts spooky scary suspenseful scores over footage.

Good example:
youtube.com/watch?v=wKV9AAMRwo8

Here's an old ass meme you made me remember.

>that like/dislike ratio

I hate when people say "What time line are we in?"....But seriously what the fuck

I'm not personally a fan of Hitler, but I feel like the mods won't let this post go through because I'm too "leftwing" for Sup Forums. Hopefully someday this post will show up....

not avaible in Germany.
Who would have guessed

Goddammit, why didn't he win :(((((

This is still my favorite for red pilling normies

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

We changed something. At the least, we've shifted consciousness. All of the "Hitler" rhetoric from the left has made Hitler less offensive. It's like hearing the same word over and over. Then normies go and look up a Hitler video, and they see Nazi Germany a bit differently than they've been conditioned.

>Fuhrer
>lived in Brazil
more like huerer amirite

Hilter didn't think he was nor was he a villain he was a hero a savoir of Germany sure in the end he was defeated but he tried to prevent this new controlled SJW world we have today and gen z doesn't seem him as a joke they respect him.