Did the Winning Aftershock Break Her?

I'm pretty sure she's broken. She's deleted this tweet as far as I can tell too. Daddy!

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/a-selection-of-the-30-most-disappointing-under-30
youtube.com/watch?v=J1Y0RKuM7DQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy FUCK MEME MAGIC IS REAL SHE LITERALLY IS ATTRACTED TO TRUMP AND HAS A DADDY FETISH.

Sup Forums
STOP
I CANT

this psycho cunt was never composed in the first damn place. get a grip, lad.

My dick is a little hard now after reading that to be honest with you guys.

wow she is really angry she cant have that daddy peen

>(((her)))

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA REKT

Is this what guys mean when you say a girl has "daddy issues"

wew that woman is hysterical

>cum on my face, sweetie

wat do?

Wait, she spoke to Donald like to a child.

That means Trump Jr can call her a grandma. A literal grumpy old bag.

Well I suppose you cum on her face. She's probably a nice girl when she's not drowning in liberal propaganda and policing her thoughts for the sake of her career.

being jewish there is a 90% chance she has a nazi fetish too

She visits White House when?

Dress stain when?!

Christ i want to see her get fucked by an old white man.

>number nellies
Literally what did she mean by this? What point is she trying to make? Normally she has some "sweetie you're not as smart as you think" angle but this one's just a weak attempt at calling him a daddys boy alongside some other point that I literally can't comprehend

I'd do it. Women are easily swayed, after all.

Also, she has a cute cat.

Bess Kalb, twenty-nine
Kalb started a screenplay, talked about it to at least thirty friends and family members and two Uber drivers, and then never finished it.

newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/a-selection-of-the-30-most-disappointing-under-30

Cute anime picture

>not cumming on the cat

She wants the Trump D.

she says that to the cat?
thats just weird

She's breaking. We're seeing somebody publicly absorb the redpill through osmosis. It's fascinating, really. Daddy!

>cum on cat he hiss at penis

Wow imagine if you were her dad and she was your daughter and she called you daddy haha

I got a nice chub off it.

wow

nice try. cat's can't talk

Her tweets are now literally >Fuck me vicarious father figure whom likely abused me or my mother
Praise kek

It's a tactic described in 1984. Just delete the event and say something else. People will believe it.

>haha

haha fucking oath mate

>111310330
Shes making a complete ass of herself, I would be ashamed to let anyone know I acted like this jesus christ women....

What the fuck is wrong with her, really.

explain

That just sweetied my honey.

I don't know but I kinda like her.

That jingled my jew jiblets

anything for a chance to pet that cat

they wuz kangs
christians are worse
millions of jews died
etc

dumbass no-humor regressives keep telling her she's being funny when she's really not. sad!

is she going to keep doing it for 4 years? its been less than a month and its already old and lame

Freudian slip much? jeez...

don't u worry darlin... daddy'll fix it.

hah wow

daddy... haha

youtube.com/watch?v=J1Y0RKuM7DQ

cum again?!

Holy fucking shit, we broke her Sup Forums. She's probably crouch in front of her shrine to Trump absolutely punishing her walnut sized clit as we speak.

>Is this what guys mean when you say a girl has "daddy issues"
>wew that woman is hysterical

A hysterical Jewess with daddy issues? You don't say?

>absorb the redpill through osmosis

kek em

She wants Trump to make her pussy great again

just ty

>Girl with a daddy fetish

Yep, she's broken.

Trust me. The daddy trend keeps growing among 20-somethings and younger. It's horrible.

haha

well it is a cute cat

Australia please
This is next level

good one

That is so cute.

This is what happens to 30 year old women when they don't have children

that is a cute pus..... err cat

haha

wouldn't surprise me if some liberal qt tried to infiltrate the white house, get an interview or something, and intentionally try to get fucked by Trump just so they could try and create a scandal out of it.

Really makes you think

or maybe it happened to her when she was fifteen and that's why she's 30yo with no children.

hehe

>flag

wow daddy
haha

top podracing

wow haha

haha wow

Number Nellies status
[ ] not rekt
[x] REKT

haha daddy

Hee hee

Hey can you meme magic my life into something great? It's not so great right now

Why do you give attention to actual mentally handicapped people?

how long until /ourgrrl/?

I don't get it

The numbers are with the classics. Praised be.

>when you get so BTFO you start announcing your daddy issues to the whole world unintentionally

This is actually pretty funny.

This

Can comfirm. Told her she was going to Auschwitz in German while I hit it.

Also Jewish chicks don't bat an eye at sharing guys.

Bess is what happens when a liberal gets mindbroken

Two good things

It's making me think...

We mustn't stop until we see Are Bess' ahego.

I believe he made a reference to a post on Sup Forums where somebody was trying to play off their fantasy of Yoshi with a "haha".

Secret network of mommies

Kek wills it.

She got mindraped by kek it seems

This sounds like something a sheltered Midwestern girl would say. Is she secretly 9 or something?

Yall reading TOO much into that tweet. She is making fun of Trump Jr. She is speaking as if she was him.

Maybe, but I get the feeling that if her husband was giving her quality D, she wouldn't have time for stuff like this.

>She is speaking as if she was him.

You think?
Word choice is relevant, my fellow assburger. That she started going on about 'Daddy' speaks volumes.

haha

>Sup Forums
Stop advertising