DRUMPF WON!!!!

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetiepie try again, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drump is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

Go to sleep.

Pats won fag

six million huh, really, uh, makes you do that thing

it was six gorillian

Former Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton

haha lol um like sweety try again.

How's that Brexit going my dude? Made any progress recently?

i love you

Reminder if you kicked commiefornia out of the union you would have republican presidents for a century.

>using Google as a source
Aussies will believe anything

Pic related, loser.

Parliament approved Brexit. Full steam ahead.

This is a Sup Forums tier thread.......

Its these kinds of shitposts that makes me want to stop using this board.

>herstory
My heart...it hurts...

>The 6 gorillion goyim remember
>Never forget the wench won by 3 gorillion goyim
>Heres a shekel for being such a good goy

>muh six gorillion
coincidence?

>muh popular vote

This thread again? Ok, you asked for it

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrives, the Republican Party will have:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.

And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:
6) A majority of the Supreme Court. The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this thread.

>This meme again
If you broke it into five separate states so they don't have an obscene amount of electoral votes anymore, you would have republican presidents for a century.

If she won why isnt she in office or should i of said 50 POINTS AHEAD

I save the hairs from my balls and sprinkle them in the food of ever British person I meet

>51%
>landslide
Why are Drumplings so ignorant ?

Hillary makes modern day neo-cons look like fucking Mr. Rodgers on a Sunday morning.