Do you do household chores with your wife Sup Forums?

Do you do household chores with your wife Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/life-style/life/68153551/the-rise-of-high-school-feminism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do all the cooking in my house because eating food prepared by a woman would sap my warrior strength.

I clean my plate, and clean out the fridge.

Of course. Need to set a good example for my wife's son.

>cooking is for women

shit meme, being self sufficient is pretty manly i think.

>imblignin I hav wife

Self-sufficiency is the way to go. One of my older uncles was widowed a couple of years back, and it turned out he was absolutely helpless on his own. He was bretty lucid for his age, but he moved into an assisted living facility because he couldn't keep his shit together on his own. Sad.

Yeah, I help because we're a team and when you have a house with a bit of land and young kids and dogs there is a ton of shit that needs to get done at any given moment. Nobody has helped me through adult life more than my wife, so I'm happy to help her.

If you see women as beneath you, you're just as bad as feminists. If you feel some jobs are beneath you, spend some time in the military and they'll sort you out. And pride is a sin btw, but since we're on a Christian image board I'm sure you already know that.

>less likely to fall into *genetic gender roles themselves

sure

>Doing chores when you work full time and your wife does fuck all

Top cuck

>thinking of your wife as your equal

T. Cuckold facing imminent divorce

>if your kids see you do woman's work they are more likely to be faggots

Good to know.

This. Are you in Alberta? I'm a Texan and my favorite Canadians seem to come from Alberta. Either way, the whole point is being a team.

I'm a garbage cook so she does the cooking but if I were talented then it would probably be different. I handle the maintenance of the property, including vehicles while she handles the maintenance of the family. We overlap our chores/duties as convienient or necessary.

>Do you do household chores with your wife Sup Forums?
FUCK NO!

She can't cook for shit! We both eat shit food she just made then we fuck.

This is how it should be!

Equal but different. Could you gather your kids up and tell them "your mother is less than me" without feeling shitty?

I couldn't. I'm physically much stronger than her and better at making quick decisions, but she has her own strengths.

Your life is completely empty and your mind is dead.

>I couldn't.
because you are a weak fucking chink who is not behaving like a man

>but she has her own strengths
since men gave rights for them... like the '40s..
>t. fellow cuck

>cooking
>women's work

this is it for me too, i have no wife, but me and my gf have been a pretty kick ass team for six years now, and oral, lots of oral, we were 15 when we met. she's a keeper

>t. cuck

you forgot your signature. Stop projecting, faggot.

I can cook better than her. She so goddamn stupid she can't even buy a proper cookbook!
I ended up writing a recipe into her book after helped her cooking it.

I can cook but what is the point in getting married to a woman who doesn't want to make your life easier by cooking for you?

If your wife doesn't worship the ground you walk on, you're probably doing it wrong.

There's nothing really wrong with a man cooking, women usually suck at it so if you ever want to have a decent meal you'll end up having to make it yourself

>meme

living like a hermet won't result in children, m8

besides, women have their roles to play and society is based on functions we fulfill

That's why niggers will never amount to anything because they can not organise themselves

There's nothing wrong with doing the masculine chores (yard work, shoveling snow, vehicle maintenance and plumbing, etc) but if you buy into the whole "equitably split the chores 50/50" while you're the primary breadwinner, you're a cuck and you deserve whatever divorce is coming for you.

The only thing I do is cook. Mostly because I enjoy it. My wife gets mad when I do dishes or clean because she says 'that's my job.'

I shovel the snow and fix shit.

Duh. If you leave your wife in charge of anything, she will ruin it. She can help, but you must master your own castle.

>wife
>girlfriend
>female

I cook because my father was a chef and taught both my sister and myself at a young age, I don't think we could even go back to traditional gender roles in this day and age, women can't cook for shit, probably because their mothers fed them convenience food instead of passing on their skills. The only girls I know who can make meals are all Asian

Ill cook dinner. She will clean the kitchen. Ill mop the floors, she'll do the laundry and clean the bedroom. Yard work we will both do cause fuck that shit and Ill shovel snow because she is half the size of me and it would take her hours.

finally a white Canadian commenting...

I got sick. Bad kidneys led to failing heart. Kidney transplant has given me a fighting chance but I'm disabled. Too many doctor visits, sporadic hospital stays (from overnight to a month once), etc.

My wife and I were both IT professionals but, once we had 3 kids, she opted to be a stay-home mom. Once I got sick, we swapped places. I definitely do housework. Plus, from working through college, I learned to cook from restaurant chefs and love cooking.

But I fucking hate laundry so that's where I draw the line.

>women can't cook for shit, probably because their mothers fed them convenience food instead of passing on their skills.
Where do you guys meet these girls? Literally every girl I meet has a strong interest in cooking, especially for their boyfriends/future husbands.

>discount Australia

opinion discarded

I cook most meals because I enjoy eating good food and I enjoy learning new recipes. You guys will think it's a joke but my wife only knows how make sandwiches. It's fucking sad. When she goes shopping for food she buys dumb shit like frozen pancakes and vegan hamburgers. Fuck that noise I'll do it all myself.

Yeah; but I balance it out by hunting and the like.

Get your boy to help you gut a deer and that will make damn sure he doesn't end up a God damned fruitcake.

>that pic
Source?

How old are you grandad? And I meet these girls primarily through University.

I'm 25, maybe I'm just incredibly lucky with the girls I meet but all of them seem to express clear interest in being feminine stay-at-home mothers and cooking/cleaning for their husbands.

>Auckland is up in this bitch thread!

stuff.co.nz/life-style/life/68153551/the-rise-of-high-school-feminism

>be little jimmy
>come home unexpectedly early from school one day
>walk in the house
>see daddy in a pink skirt dusting the cabinets and making salad
>hear moaning sounds from mommy's room
>out walks a black man
>little jimmy is traumatized
>mommy has to explain that he's her special friend who was just helping her move around her bedroom
>daddy explains that he was wearing women's clothing and doing the housework because mommy had to help her special friend and its okay for men to do housework too
>little jimmy is confused but goes to his room to play some games
>gender roles successfully destroyed

Why? Are all the other leafs being niggers?

what's a dad?

and yet couples who fulfill stereotypical gender roles within their marriage are reported to be happier overall, have longer lasting marriages and have more passionate sex lives

>really makes you think

>chink beta males

It's true. I've read a few studies that said that kek.
Fucking hilarious that we think we're fixing things with our fake equality. Making women leave the houses to take jobs they don't want and suck at, while men lose their roles as providers.

Fucking treason.

Typical. I grew up in a traditional house. My mom has never had a job.

My wife is an anomaly. She likes traditional roles for some reason. Come to think of it, her mother never worked either.

Godspeed!

My fiancee still needs some training but she is on the right path now. My children can learn from her one day.