Richard spencer took a 23&me and he's part injun

>richard spencer took a 23&me and he's part injun

inb4 he accuses 23&me of being a jewish plot to undermine the neonazi movement

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
youtube.com/watch?v=c4WO7g2VOac
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody in american is 100% white

So what are you trying to say? All white people in the states are 100% European descent? Come the fuck on

i definitely am according to 23 and me

according to 23&me, about 96% of white Americans are 100% European

>nice digits
Fuck. I'm rocking blue eyes and was a blonde boy. Never took 23andme before. Should I?

>according to 23&me, about 96% of white Americans are 100% European
source?

Never give out your DNA info to a corrupt company like 23 and me

lol richard is a fag anyway

this... wtf people?

Does he tear up when people litter?

This might sound cliche, but do ancestry.com because they have DNA tests now, fuck 23andme

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

how else will i know if im white?

>no source

please fuck off

20-35% of people are, Dixiescum octaroon

I am. According to 23 and me.

Not sure where you got that from but It told me I was 94% Western European and 7% Siberian/Finnish.

He's just a mongrel from HWNDU jelly of White people

Based. Finn? Northern Russian?

>shit that mongrels believe

how is this surprising? it's 60% white country. That means we ACTUALLY have niggers living here. you fucking morons.

I'm honestly not sure but as to my current knowledge, probably Finnish.

I mean your ethnicity

And you can't really BLEACH. It's a meme. Purity is what makes being White unique. just look at this Homo Portuguese subhuman. 30-50 generations ago one of her ancetors mixed with Moor(part nigger) or nigger. You still can see a negro gene in her. One drop rule indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=c4WO7g2VOac

Oh, French and Dutch.

My mother is 100% northwestern euro. Hopefully my dad will get one so I can be sure, cause I don't care enough to pay myself.

Most white Americans are 65-80% European. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with this; unless you're a eurofag who can't find any faults with america besides the DNA of our whites.

Spics are not white Americans, stupid pardo. White comes in one variation - 100% European without Iberian and Balkan dirt. The rest is not White

slavs aren't white you mongrel subhuman

Stop repeating stupid memes. Most Meds are not as they are literal nogs. Slavs, Balts and Germanics are the only pure Whites left

thank you for speaking the truth

sry i guess the words he used were too big for you...
SLAVS. NOT. WHITE.
only germanics, nords, anglo-saxons, and some franks are white. not slavs. and especially not slavs who were cucked by the mongols. fuck off and die

This doesn't even make sense though.

you think they got too much tartar admixture? you think every fucking slav is mixed?

You idiot, do you know what White is? Pure lineage. Balts and Slavs are White
>cucked by the mongols
Mongols never lived in Russia or Poland, they collected taxes.

Literally none. Slavs(Balkaturks are not Slavs) score 100% European. Ivan IV exterminated 95% of tartaric and mongol populations

Hi Richard.

What are Spencer and Sam Hyde planning?

His ex is a nigger

hey rich

lol you keep telling yourself that mongol cuck. you can meme it up on Sup Forums all you like but i'll never accept your mongol slavic ass as white as long as I live. I'm a real american, not one of you fucking 'white' slavic communist-oh-wait-not-communist pieces of shit. The nazis deserved to be exterminated solely because the couldn't get rid of you you fucking subhumans.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)

Nazis weren't hard on race at all, Mednigger

>real American
>is not a pure Germanic and mostly WASP
Pick one pardo

Pretty much

You're either attractive or not. Knowing your makeup isn't going to change jackshit about how pep already perceive you

oh yes let me listen to some jew academic's opinion of what constitutes white. face it, you were serfs up until the 1860s because your royalty was descended from nordics and the rest of you were descended from an inferior race. when you overthrew your royal family you destroyed the only good part of russia. kindly kys
lol good internet detectiving. it was a good troll desu, i'm actually anglo-saxon/nordic but it's funny to bait the mustee motherfuckers who infest this board. fukken '23andme said i wuz white' lmao

holy fuck is that bumnumba1 in the camo hat? i need to watch his japanese lessons again.

proof?

So what?

so just more lying shit?

thats all they got these days

out right lies; not even inventive or creative