Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnogenesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im sick of all these faggot labels that dont even mean anything

>Ye mongrels of pol

Autism. Pure Autism.

You've always been that weird kid and always will be

The transition from the top left to the top right cat pi is basically the first couple of minutes on DMT

And I thought that was a political spectrum.

His wife is a whire with tattoos.

Imagine how many dicks shes sucked, all the ashy nigger dick going into her mouth. She should hang, but now shes landed a rich white fuck.

Whites can only breed with asians. Thats it

Wasn't his previous wife Asian?

Sorry, but even (((inferior races) can still compete with us. Some of them will obviously fail to keep up, but shouldn't we allow the most capable of those groups to live and the least capable to be euthanized. Wouldn't doing this breed the (((inferior races))) to become capable?

>shouldn't we allow the most capable of those groups to live and the least capable to be euthanized.
Why do you care about other races? They don't care about you and wouldn't give you the same opportunities in their land (i.e., Israel or China). You're exhibiting pathological altruism. The Chinese would turn you into a bile bear if they could.

>that leafpost

I've never had sympathy with a leaf before

did that guy ever get fired?

No idea.

>You're exhibiting pathological altruism.
Is that really so bad? Wouldn't doing this be the best way to help other people, by breeding them to perfection?
> The Chinese would turn you into a bile bear if they could.
True, but is it the people or the culture that the chinks developed. When you look at a Chinese person who grew up outside of china separated by a generation or so. Do they exhibit the characteristics of plagiarizing everything and having no respect for humans?

>Is that really so bad?
Yes.
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
>Do they exhibit the characteristics of plagiarizing everything and having no respect for humans?
No idea. I don't know whether there is a study pertaining to this.

You don't understand. About 50% of Sup Forums are non-white or mixed.

>You don't understand.
No *you* don't understand. If you're a nigger living in the Congo and aren't an ethno-nationalist, you're also a traitor.

Bullshit. I'm a globalist for the white race and a Western supremacist. You can go be a Chink ethnonationalist.

I am just gonna quickly skim through that and I am very tired, so forgive me if I cite it wrong. But I will read more of it later.

So basically it says that we lean towards becoming ethnocentrism. And that ethnocentrism is somehow more efficient and sustainable.

But isn't trying to use eugenics to push (((inferiror))) races to the level of the Asian and Whitey good?

>Being an ethno-nationalist

This shit makes absolutely no sense if you live in an immigrant nation like the USA or Canada.

>But isn't trying to use eugenics to push (((inferiror))) races to the level of the Asian and Whitey good?
>good
Not for your own people and your own genes in the long run. When the world becomes saturated with people and there are no frontiers left, ethnocentrism wins in the *competition* for the dwindling resources.

It makes sense in Vermont (for example) if it separates.

Why? Is Vermonter an ethnicity?

White American is an ethnicity.

So every white person in America is a member the same ethnic group? From Descendants of the first English settlers (like myself, incidentally) to 2nd-generation children of recent immigrants? Neat. Does that include Jews, and everyone else considered 'White' by the Census Bureau?

>So every white person in America is a member the same ethnic group?
You share the same language and culture and are close genetic kin. You are already segregated along racial lines.

>Does that include Jews
Jews are genetically close to Southern Italians but some of them self-identify as white when it suits them. This is a good question but I don't know the answer.

Basically, what America should have been, was a place for specifically white immigrants to flee to in order to create the master race. We never should have taken slaves, and we definitely should have allowed any shitskins to stay. You take some from each white country, and mix them, and over the course of a few generations, you get the best mix of whites. Then we should have allied with the Nazis during WW2.

I'm saying that as a blonde, green eyed, pale dude of German, Irish and English heritage

Obviously I want an ethno state, but it seems impossible at this point. Wat do?
There's zero chance I see it happening.

People who are civic nationalists are either nonwhite or in a relationship with one. Being fine with white genocide as a white person is a mental disease.

The ethnostate is an animating vision at the end of the tunnel. You don't have to expect to get there to walk forward. Advance your own people's interests whenever and however possible. Take one step at a time.

>americans mongrels
Stay in school.

zitto animale

Shoo. Back to school with you child.

>my own peoples
Who am I supposed to accept as an American, or whatever, in an ethnostate? I'm mostly Anglo with bits of Dutch and Scandi.
It's all so tiresome, and how am I supposed to reject people who are good Americans and not Euro decent?

It makes me want to live in Europe, but I'm not a European and wouldn't be accepted.

I didn't make that image you dumb plebbit scum.

Embrace the euromutt heritage of America. We may be not as cohesive as the truly ethnocentric europe, but we still have a unique culture and people to defend against those that would see it destroyed. Don't get caught up in purity spirals.

Ethnonationalism works for Europe as Europe is white.

Ethnonationalism fails in america because all the ethnic-american's were genocided.

>Ethnonationalism fails in america because all the ethnic-american's were genocided.
>falling for the Jewish tricks
How many times have you heard this type of garbage from your educators and tv? White (of European descent) Americans share close genetics, the same language and the same culture. What would stop Vermont from separating and becoming an ethno-state?

hmmm

You can still have civic nationalism without letting further shitskins into the country and still deporting all illegals and anchor babies.

saved

Not memeing, I genuinely don't get what this image is implying

I hope this is true. I'd like to believe in civic nationalism because our racial demographics are beyond repair at this point due to the Cold War. Our best bet is to bring immigration from most of the world to a halt and start favoring European immigration once again. Unfortunately, not many more Western and Northern Europeans are interested in settling in America as they once were. Eastern and Southern Europe should be focused on. Without getting into a conversation about >slavs >white and >muh commies, the Cold War really fucked America demographically, as once the immigration slowed down and we couldn't be accepting of other European nations due to our tensions with the USSR. Deporting all illegals, heavily restricting visas, and altering our immigration to favor >m-muh commies would probably be a good thing in the long run.

I only came here for the cat pic and to read peoples thoughts on it

only whites are this idealistic and "above" identity politics

>Hiding powerlevel
yes of course i'm a civic-nationalist i'm not a racist haha
>Showing powerlevel
Yes 14/88 ethno-nationalism is the only way friend

this