Board full of hitler worship and ethnic cleansing/degenerate holocaust advocacy

>board full of hitler worship and ethnic cleansing/degenerate holocaust advocacy
>normalfags aren't discouraged from using said board after election to keep their autistic Brittany Venti/HWNDU on the top of the page
>nobody sages e-celeb threads into the ground as of late
Let that sink in for a moment. That's beyond concerning. This site is going to be a normalfag social media hub at this rate. And don't even try to make some retarded rationalization for it (WE REDPILLIN THE MASSES LEL).

tfw no venti gf

the population is being drowned in a sea of newfags, where o where have i seen this tactic before? BUILD THE WALL (around /pol)

No idea what youre trying to say.
E-celeb threads are 99% american, let that sink.

like poetry

Most posters are American and have the power to drown this board in shit. The catalog already is an eyesore.

>This site is going to be a normalfag social media hub at this rate.

>is GOING to be

Except, it already is, senpai.

We got cancer in it's final stage.

We must chemo the shit out of this board if we want freedom.

You could try spamming gore/loli/loligore threads to drive normies off lol.

/r/thedonald was a mistake
TRS was a mistake

Also this
I can't do this myself because no VPN

Let's face it:

Sup Forums = self-hating shitskins on welfare

Ignoring the elephant in the room only makes us look more foolish to normal people.

if you have a phone you have a vpn for the most part. Just turn airplane mode on then off and viola your IP changed

agreed

HWNDU is straight up cancer being run by the people behind Hillarys failed campaign

>normies getting redpilled
seems pretty good to me desu

do people remember how stage managed and artificial Hillary events were ?

well, it has returned as HWNDU

the only legit happenings get shut down by the scraggly old hag lurking in the museum 24/7

It's the cost of the election.

We had to let Sup Forums die the worst death to save the world.

Martyrdom isn't so great is it?

ok but who's going to bite the bullet and start another HWNDU thread and get banned for 3 days

why not heed the obvious and move the threads to Sup Forums

I'd rather eat shit than go back to Sup Forums

Chicago Bro

Sup Forums thinks letting people shit on their carpet is redpilled just because Horst-Wessel-lied is playing in the background.

CHICAGO UNION CABBIE - ORDER A DEEP DISH PLS

i'm sorry you've missed all the good discussion on stream user

this shit is fucking sad man wish i was there or a couple of our guys to keep him company even though hes a fucking literal normie its weird....

Florida Man

problem is, the stream isn't political, its a random hog wash of various shit that conflicts with the culture of Sup Forums

run to the wall across from the camera
then jump from the tiles on the side walk

S-so you be saying that I don't have free speech? You are the real racist!

PAY GRADE! CONFIRMED SHILL!

btw sorry baby girl this has become a HWNDU thread

it's satire, dummy

honestly, my favorite hwndu was that strip club owner who came buy with a 50k stack of hundreds and got venti to take that waifu pick with him, that dude was alpha as fuck, he was trying to recruit her to strip, he let her hold the stack and get greedy for all that fucking guap, i bet he does that to all the chicks he turns out as strippers, true pimp and he praised kek (of course he could be an actor but i'll believe he was real till he gets doxxed and he's not the owner of that club)

>muh sekrit club
fuck off, we're the mainstream now
>DOWN WITH THE MSM AGENDA

CHICAGO UNION CABBY - WHERE ARE YOU STAYING WHILE IN NYC TONIGHT?

>sage into oblivion
sage is not a downvote you retarded fucking nigger

>This site is going to be a normalfag social media hub at this rate.

>Implying it hasn't been this since 2006
>Implying you even can define "normie"
>Implying the fat neckbeard stereotype hasn't always been mocked on this site since day 1.

>drown this board in shit
>said the fucking leaf

i think people thought she was "on our side" so to speak

I think she probably did a lot of disingenuous shit

Men of Sup Forums, take heed, women are not to be trusted

EASY TO SPOT THEM SLIP

>implying that wasn't the plan all along, to defang pol and make sure trump never happens again

>Museum Of Kek put up by a random nigger

It's on par with the culture of Sup Forums.

>we didn't know this would happen after the election
>its a problem that normal fag social media hub is right there next to all the racism and other stuff we have going here.
This is good. Its normalizing these subjects and makes them uncontroversial

>anime
this site is killed by cancer long time ago, you retarded manchild.

there aren't any fucking masses here. just shills, retards, and a core of fucking hyper geniuses putting in work.

normalfags don't survive here. they dont contribute in a way that would be personally rewarding to them. the hive spits at them.

what about cancercult.club?

Trump happens BECAUSE this site is a massive social media hub, you moron.

is this fag defending funnyjunk lmao

WIKI NEEDS TO BE UPDATED ADDING HER TO (THEIRSIDE) LEFTY DEM WINGNUTS

This thread is a great example of how a well crafted OP that facilitates discussion turns into a sewerage stream of crap based

this doesn't belong on a board where a high level of discourse is encouraged.

There are alternatives that are growing in popularity. White nationalism has "metastasized" online.

that's why the hollywood elites trying to infiltrate

You're not the only one that has noticed the trend.

>board full of Nazi Hitler lovers sucking the dick of their Jew loving President

She's in the whore section, where she firmly belongs. Deal with it.

>MUH SKRET CLUUBBB1!1!1
Fuck off, newfag

user that only happened because the last HWNDU thread died and this one is the only thing that shows up when you search the catalog for that. plus, because of your little psyop crusade there are mods banning some anons that make hwndu threads.

Too many passive faggots here now. Nobody chases away obvious newfags and shills.
>muh dont give them (you)'s
If you don't, then newfags will think they're right.

Being Sup Forums famous is hardly even e-celebrity pham.

>psyop crusade
interesting ambiguous accusation, what did he mean by this?

Isn't it interesting /ourguys/ say they're gone but these threads keep appearing like as a form of viral advertising ?

NO SHE'S NOT IDIOT, SHES IN (OURGIRLS) AND DOESNT BELONG

right, a troll's currency is (you)'s but not all (you)'s are good (you)'s as I demonstrated with babygirl

>This site is going to be a normalfag social media hub at this rate

It isn't?

>Isn't it interesting /ourguys/ say they're gone but these threads keep appearing like as a form of viral advertising ?

no

>look mom I posted it again! *giggles*
It's okay. No one place high expectations on you anyway, Uruguay.

Sup Forums was never a white nationalist board, it just thrives here because there's enough freedom to talk about it
if you want a WN website go to stormfront or VNN
Sup Forums isn't one person, but there's pretty much a race realist consensus
on ideology there's pretty much everything, from natsocs to libertarians, cuckservatives, paleoconservatives, commies, you name it

Well it is interesting, how a livestream of some random person who may mention something political 2% of the time, manages to remain so popular, on a board dedicated to "political incorrectness"

very interesting indeed

If you suppress the HWNDU posters, we win

>Hollywood elites throwing away their one strength "Fame" to infiltrate an anonymous image board

These people aren't intelligent, they just have the ability to project their opinions to a wide amount of people and be taken seriously because of they're famous. Remove that and they actually have to compete in a free market of ideas? "Never interrupt the enemy if they are making a mistake."

the entire premise of the stream is political in nature user what are you on about

political incorrectness isn't just about politics
anything taboo is politically incorrect
hijacking a leftist exhibit and trolling it is politically incorrect, as you can see from buzzfeed's reaction to it

also this

And the thread got shoahd again, while this leaf anime thread remains. Might as well just use this.

fuck off fatboy

but ethically and legally it isn't! It's technically an artistic performance based around an ambiguous mantra

>where will I get my personal identity from if m-muh secret club is not longer obscure?

yeah let's do it
also remember that the /hwndu/ designated waifu thread is

Shout Out to Brittany for doxxing /ourguys/

hey fat guy, please go home

>falling for obvious jewish word trickery

>ambiguous

Calm down leaf, it doesn't hurt you to interact with people outside of your bubble once in a while.

You're going to normalize this board full of Reddit memers who see this place as satire good for littering full of generals. You think every retarded thing Sup Forums does is going to end up in your favour. Are you that blinded by conceit?

Anime is here to stay. If you don't like it then go bungee jump off a commie block or whatever retarded suicidal shit Russians do in their spare time.

>normal society discourse is retarded
>come here to have meaningful discussions that can't be had publically
>normies literally cannot stand this,
>follow and ruin everything by shitting this board up with opinions they could share on kikebook anyways

G E T
O U T

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

it's called moving the overton window dumbass
we've made nazism chic again

you are not ourguy. Go home

Buy Milo's new book.

It's been like that since 2012 on Sup Forums specifically.
Sup Forums as a whole has been shit longer

>who see this place as satire

Sup Forums is satire incarnate you fucking faggot

Kek man I was hoping you'd come up with something stronger than that. Rules are only as good as they are enforced. That is to say, everyone on the stream has treated it as political therefore it is

What, the one on how to sexually satisfy nigger bucks?

>follow and ruin everything by shitting this board up with opinions they could share on kikebook anyways
how does this prevent you from having the discussion? if anything it exposes the normies to such discussions

non arguments confirm this artistic performance known as hwndu has no place on an politically incorrect board

It's not ambiguous at all. It's very clearly an anti-Trump piece without explicitly stating it.

politically incorrect=taboo
we have people reciting the 14 words live
we have people naming the jew live
we have people calling out political correctness live
how is that not politically incorrect?

I wouldn't fully agree with you user but see my response to him here

CHICAGO UNION CABBIE IS GROWING ON ME. HIM AND VALOR WILL MAKE ULTIMATE TAG TEAM TO RUN (OURGUYS) IN SEASON 3