Does anyone else have the power fantasy where you befriend a far left girl...

Does anyone else have the power fantasy where you befriend a far left girl, and ending up making her fall in love with you and fucking her into submission until she finally accepts God Emperor Trump as her one and only leader for humanity?

Because I do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z8necjqhRlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tbh I think the biggest fetish I have right now is turning a lefty right with my dick

ITT;

Puberty

it is possible user
it is real
u can do it
i believe in u

my biggest fetish is having sex with a willing girl

Most of my power fantasies involve a flamethrower and a horde of chimps.

>not dating a hot nazi blonde so you can cut the bullshit and get right to living

Kys nigger. But after that, hit the gym and go to church

Recently flirted with a nice girl at a private party.
"user, if we have kids, what names should we give them?"
"If it's a boy, then Adolf".
"user, I am jewish, that's not funny! I'm serious, I can't laugh about that!!!"
"...and if it's a girl, then Eva!"

Needless to say, she didn't talk much to me that night.

I'm a communist, so my fantasy's pretty much the opposite of yours.

Turning a blonde, blue-eyed, and pale fascist woman into a hardcore leftist because she can't get enough sex with my non-white self.

I hate all of you.

Lol that's gross

I have the opposite fantasy. I get a far right girl and introduce her to my multicultural friends. They then proceed to show her compassion and love while I watch.

Did it already. 2 years in atm.

I just have fantasies of my mother with she was young.

Excuse my poor English and the cultural gap, but doesn't that make you a
C U C K
U
C
K

Converting a girl from the enemy tribe is the opposite of cuck. It's a conquest.

satan wills it

BIX NOOD

Every fucking day mate

I think I would start my being very open about wanting to have kids. I think that would be a great starting point.

I've actually done that. I dated a pretty hardcore left-liberal girl in college (in America, yeah), you know the type -- short, dyed hair, spends half her time on Tumblr, and so on. Amazingly I'm still with her, she doesn't go on Tumblr anymore, and she complains about the left as much as or more than the right. A recent quote: "It's not always about fucking feminism. Like, sometimes I just want to laugh at a funny joke, you know?"

This has to be the most self-aggrandizing thing I've ever written, but she still hangs out with some of her friends from that period, and it's like looking at the bad version of her life if I hadn't come along. None of them are happy people.

I wish I could say I converted her with the magic of MY DICK, but the truth is my dick is average and I think I just showed her that you didn't have to subscribe to the current progressive orthodoxy to be a good person, that in fact the world is a much nicer place once you get out of your little echo chamber bubble where any unorthodox opinion is jumped on and squashed.

Most of you would probably benefit from doing that too, though.

SATAN GUIDE MY COCK

Don't follow your pleasure youtu.be/z8necjqhRlo

Stay away from the deep web and occultism.

We all hate our betters.

Been there man. Never really turned them to Trump but I got them to hate Clinton.

No. The ultimate test of alpha male status is to get a hot, intelligent conservative girl from an upper middle class or above family.

Lefty girls are sluts. They're not that hard to get.

>Non-white
>Fucking an aryan fascist
You are retarded

wtf I love Uruguay now

t. eldridge
Don't worry mate. You can rape as many left wing whites as you want. They've patronisingly blame it on colonialism but never really respect you and eventually try to come back.

i did this with a kurd but replacing trump with my violent turkish seed.

she may not be a kurd maybe but a zaza. but idk, she claimed to be a kurd.

>hate

Understandable. Must be hard on the psyche living with a grievance mentality.

You know to what girls are attracted?
They want a man with whom they make other girls jealous. Be it an asshole, or a geek (not beta-fag).
And they also tend to have fantasies about "being dominated" but they won't say it out-right (do not confuse it with rape).

That really was a nice post, user. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy.

>fucking a girl so she will venerate another man
Welp, why won't you simply orbit some basic bitch? You'll still be considered a cuck, it'll just take less time.

That's pretty boring normalfag tier fantasy desu. Wouldn't even call that a power fantasy.

Magnificent

tell me more.

I was actually thinking of a plot like that

Academically Intelligent Above middle class yet naive blonde/blue eyed girl, who is a big Hillary supporter and one of the leaders of the Hillary supporters in their school, and a Male MC who is a middle class working student that likes Trump's policies because he knows what is wrong with this country

Fem MC finds out MC is a Trump supporter and she tries hard to convert him to a democrat, but in the process while hanging out with him she became fond on him and the problems into this country and they slowly fall in love with each other.

Long story short, Liberal Girl gets to meet an Actual American, Tries Hard to convert him but gets a dose of reality and awakens her eyes to the truth, and they both end up with each other

And btw this story has no Drama or bull shit its just a slice of Life on Trumps policies and how they work on real life, Both MC are good looking and end up with each other and having 3 kids.

You're pretty alright, user. Would go on joint military exercises with you.

No, that is disgusting. I use to have fantasies of befriending a female and bonding over similar interests and general camaraderie and eventually having a family together but even that is driven by base lustful compulsion, I want to try to do better.

My fetish is having consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation