HWNDU - BRITTANY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG EDITION

To you fucking idiots who think she doxxed people. Well you are legitimately retarded. She's been going to Sup Forums and Sup Forums as well as Sup Forums for a long time..

Venti is a troll character which MOST OF YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DON'T UNDERSTAND! People would raid her streams thinking she was serious. Well she isn't. She fucking shilled donations thru you fucking idiots.

The people at HWNDU were her friends she made on the spot, HER only friends besides Jessica her friend streamer. Why would she doxx her real Sup Forums friends?

You people make a fucking conspiracy out of everything.

Die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oxEvPp9yz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think you did anything wrong, Brittany. Chill...

>she's been going to Sup Forums
vomit

Thanks. Dm me your phone number and real name on Twitter, so we can get to know each other ;)

show us your tits brittany

kill yourself with your lame ass hammerhead lookin self. john the b was right. you just an attention whore ass loser.

Just sleep tonight know that if you think Brittany Venti doxxed her only irl friends that your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>muh dox
>no proofs

I honestly need proofs or your all faggots. Its also possible that SV is the one spreading this hearsay here

Women are always fishing for tough guy betas to play.

> who will save me, who will come to my aid, who is capable, who has the resources to fund me

I don't know who this bitch is but she should to go back to the kitchen and hone some culinary skills.

my guess would be eyeshadowboi

sv can't operate computer

>eyeshadowboy

who?

This...

It was him and Riddick, obviously. Mainly Riddick.

VP's son

>VP
>riddick

who the fuck are these guys? When did they appeared?

>woman
>friends

pics of her tits and we'll know your sincere.

VP (eyeshadowboi)
youtube.com/watch?v=9oxEvPp9yz8

Oh look. It's second general about an attention vampire that started out as nothing more than a lolcow for Sup Forums. OP I hope your genetic legacy ends with you.

take this cancer back to Sup Forums or rebbit nigger

>no friends
>hwndu/pol/ are my internet friends
Please don't let me die alone

No one cares about this camwhore. Jesus fuck off you beta orbiter.

Ebrietas is cute!

REMINDER

DO NOT FALL FOR THE CTR/QA/ANTIFA SHILLS WHO ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE EFFORTS OF OURGUYS WHO CAME OUT AND THOSE WHO WILL CONTINUE TO COME OUT. THEY HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW CAMPAIGN ACCUSING BRITTNEY VENTI OF DOXXING PEOPLE. REMEMBER THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OTHER THAN ANECDOTAL BS AND HEARSAY. IF YOU ASK FOR EVIDENCE THEY HAVE NONE TO PROVIDE. THEY ARE LAUNCHING SMEAR CAMPAIGNS AGAINST MULTIPLE /OURGUYS/ LIKE JESUS, JACKIE, JTB, AND 90'S KID BUT AGAIN THEY LACK ANY EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS.

KEEP GOING OUT AND FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT. THERE IS AN ORGANIZED EFFORT AGAINST US. REMEMBER THAT Sup Forums AND POL WENT MAINSTREAM DUE TO THIS AND THERE ARE OUTSIDERS HERE.

FEAR IS THEIR ONLY WEAPON AGAINST US, WE MUST TURN IT AGAINST THEM. THE TIME FOR HIDING BEHIND OUR COMPUTER SCREENS IS OVER. THEIR BIGGEST FEAR IS A UNITED COMMUNITY THAT CAN CHALLENGE AND DEFEAT THEM. THIS IS WHAT HWNDU HAS SHOWN SO FAR. THEY WANT TO KEEP US DIVIDED. THEY SAW US COMING TOGETHER AND ARE TRYING TO STOP US. REMEMBER WHAT JTB SAID IN HIS GOODBYE SPEECH: NOBODY CAN MAKE YOUR BOW YOUR KNEE BUT YOURSELF. IF YOU LOSE PEOPLE FROM YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF YOUR WORLD VIEWS THEN THEY WERE NEVER YOUR FRIENDS. THE TIME FOR HIDING IS OVER.

DO NOT LET THE SACRIFICES AND EFFORTS MADE BY OUR FALLEN GO IN VEIN. DO NOT FORGET WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED HERE. TOGETHER WE WILL PERSEVERE BUT DIVIDED WE WILL FALL.

>Smile for the camera you dumb Goyim! Show us your face so we can dox you anonymous scoundrels! We're going to add you to our enemies list! Don't worry, we won't do anything to you and your family. Honest!

eyeshadow fag's dad needs to put him on a timeout. they already have been doxxed at 4+4.

god he's a fucking pussy.

What the fuck happened, guys? I stopped watching mid-season 2, now I came back, and everyone is apparently doxxed? Explain everything, who did this? No memes, please.