This is actually pretty good, has anyone else here watched it?

This is actually pretty good, has anyone else here watched it?

Yes. It is good. I watched it twice so far

I might have to get some friends to watch it with me, most of them have the same kind of open mind I comes to humor and politics.

heil hitler i love nigger hitler

Not a bad comedy

Sooooo good

>its another backfiring liberal comedy about hitler actually being right but wait he's actually right episode

I was expecting leftist agenda pushing but got hilarious NatSoc propaganda instead. I don't think this was intentional but the end result is great.

Pretty much this honestly, I mean it just kind of humanizes Hitler. Part where he shoots the dog was a bit out of character but I guess he thought it was attacking him in a way KEK.

Ending was shit from what I remember. Paints current germans as nazis still and enforces the classic German guilt meme

Yeah, I watched it. I didn't find it very funny. Germans don't do comedy well

>a "bit" out of character
He loved animals more than every leftist faggot out there.

It was attacking him, though.

hitler was right!

>In speeches, Hitler would consistently refer to Armenians as being on the same level as Jews, and in one article he declared the “wretched Armenian” to be “swine, corrupt, sordid, without conscience, like beggars, submissive, even doglike.”

He loved them with Worcester sauce the most.

>You're a nazi if you want to protect your culture
Fuck this movie.

So much so he fed his dog cyanide to test it before crying and killing himself too

Rip blondi

I was thinking about this movie earlier today, only seen clips. This happens to me a lot, I think of a movie or some shit and it's brought up or shown or whatever very soon after. I've predicted so much shit the past 4 fucking years that I'm seriously loosing sleep over this because it freaks me the fuck out because it happens almost daily. Hell I'll be reading a book and listening to talk radio and a shit ton of times when I'm reading a specific word that sticks out to me it's said either simultaneously on the radio as I'm reading it or right after. Fuck man I should have taken blue pill

And why Kek do I only get gets when I shit post oh why Kek?

Was this before or after the FBI extracted him?

You Should watch it, it's pretty good. I was Actually very surprised how much I enjoyed it.

Yes

True, i've had friends pull knives on vicious dogs back in high school. I love dogs any person, but I also know not to get in their face.

wtf I love Hitler now

jk I always loved Hitler, I went as Mengele for Halloween when I was 15 and got suspended from school for writing a positive report about Goebbel's propaganda techniques

that means you're being killed/killing yourself frequently and waking up into similar dimensions with no conscious recollection of your past lives.

You just don't notice the literally 99999 thoughts you have a day that don't sync up to anything since humans evolved to see patterns.

Who knows? I've been noticing a lot more people are embracing the idea that he fled to Argentina secretly.

I mean who in the hell would trust Soviet government controlled media anyway? More than Half of that shit was propaganda.

Get Carl Jung's book "The Undiscovered Self" I think it will help you immensely. He coined the term synchronicity, which is what you just described. Meaningful coincidences they used to call them...

If there was one thing Goebblel was good at, it was propaganda.

You weren't wrong

The painting scene
>I'll show you what happens to vagabonds
>These are the tears you will cry
>Hang this picture at home and hang yourself next to it

This movie made me happy. If Hitler likes modern world, I can like it too.

I think he liked all of the technological advances, and prosperity, but he was unhappy with the political climate from mass amounts of refugees abundance of idiot money grabbing politicians.

He also didn't like how technology was being used for things like cooking shows kek.

I would agree if I didn't use them to make some food time to time again

>ywn feel the joy that Hitler had when seing the internet for the first time
kill me now

I wonder how he would feel about Sup Forums. Think he would end up an anime poster?

I love his description and admiration of Wikipedia.

he would be a /fa/ggot

digits of truth
it takes a bit of shaking your head to get everything out

I've had weird memories since I was a kid, half dream life half very real, where I either die or get really injured. For example, I always knew what it felt like to get stabbed, I can't explain it, but I know I was right because I confirmed this after a Mexican stabbed me in a bar, the pain and shock of it that most people go through didn't even phase me. It was like it happened to me in a past life or I predicted what was going to happen to me.

He killed them so Russians wouldn't capture his pups

He'd be Moot with a mustache

>2017
>watching (((movies)))

Watched it last night. Brilliantly conceived and acted. Terrifying implications at the end.

I'm not surprised nobody on Sup Forums gets this film right. Because Hitler took so many things from so many ideologies of course you will agree with some points. It's the mass appeal and constant propaganda that gave him power. Fuck, on the first few rounds of elections he and his party got what? 4%? Even after merging his authoritarian right party with the most extreme authoritarian left winged party he wasn't able to pull in many people to vote for him. Only after a few industrials like Krupp saw the potential an authoritarian warmonger would bring, he bought politicians from other parties to join the NSDAP. He rose to power with non-Jewish jews, or how would they be called today? Globalists. Globalists are simply opportunists who will exploit any and every system to their own benefits.

>that part where he calls the guy a nigger

Bretty giud

It was meh. It was based on a book right? I get the feeling the book was better.

any other stuff like this?

It was surprisingly good for a movie made in this day and age. A more or less unbiased look at Adolf Hitler

>Moot

Who?

Checked. Armenians are Jew tier.

The book was great, but different in many ways. Especially with the hidden camera segments and the ending.

literally this

Ja, it's not half bad!

Parts like this was where the film really stood out. Because you knew, if a guy went on air and said straight-truth like this to the camera, he'd have your vote.

Damn Right