Can someone explain to a bong who doesn't know anything about American handegg why everyone is losing their shit about...

Can someone explain to a bong who doesn't know anything about American handegg why everyone is losing their shit about the latest game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ym333hl0wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck that
lets talk about how Goku is actually the most evil character in fiction

Refball - game outcome determined by referee calls that could have gone either way

Also pic related and Atlanta vs New England has race war implications

So you're saying you need a quick rundown?

Goku is now an evil mass murderer, delete your image.

y tho

A team well known for being white in a mostly black-dominated sport managed to make a massive come-back against (as I heard it) "the blackest team in the league" which represents one of the many shitholes in America

Furthermore, many members of that shithole were hoping this would be a slash at Trump, since the 'head' of the winning team is a vocal pro-Trump supporter.

>Pro-Trump team made massive comeback against a team that anti-trumpers were rallying behind

>handegg

Simply epic

He had no idea about the universe destruction rule.

explain

plead your case

We just keep winning!

it was also the biggest comeback in Superbowl history.

Score at Halftime was 28-3 for Atlanta.

New England scored 31 points in the second half, Atlanta scored 0

not Sup Forums related
fuck off back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums

The Patriots were Trump's team and libtards are still SEETHING at losing all three branches of government.

They do not realize that they are already dead.

He was warned by both beerus and whis. Note how sinister and black-like his voice and facial expression became be when he pulled out the button.

Trump is friends with the quarterback, or "team captain" of the winning team, the New England Patriots. He called that the Patriots would win the big championship match called "the Super Bowl." They played the Falcons, a team from Atlanta, which is a majority black city. That combined with the Trump connection led idiots on the Left and Richard Spencer to view it through a political lens: Patriots for Trump, Falcons for the Left. The Falcons lost, even after having a large lead at the halfway point, so now Twitter is crying because Drumph won yet again.

Goku 'accidentally' initiated a tournament that will destroy 11 out of 12 universes because he wants to fight.

so, a public demonstration of our winning state over the left. amazing.

Goku evil? U wot m8? DBZ must have changed since the days of my youth...

Truly Kek has blessed us.

Stay safe though burgers. I feel like civil unrest is coming to America soon...

He's not, it's just Sup Forums sperging out over the new intro.

All that pic is showing that goku has mastered kaioken, that's all

ATL isn't too bad in places senpai. The Southern part and inside the perimeter need a good cleansing

russia hacked the superbowl.

atlanta is full of niggers
new england is mostly white
all the leftists wanted atlanta to win literally just to beat white people and gloat about it
the first half of the game atlanta kicked new england's ass
new england came back in the last five minutes and tied it, then went into overtime and won

niggers and leftists are mad because they started gloating 2 hours before the game even ended

goku isn't evil but he has potentially triggered the destruction of an entire universe of innocent people even thought he was warned about it just cause he was bored.

vegeta would be pissed.

Link?

The massive comeback and the fact that Trump wanted a Patriots win is key to this whole thing.

he started the Universe tournament himself
if anyone looses a universe dies

Because Lady Gaga blew the fucking roof off the place. That and a historic fourth quarter come from behind win in overtime for the first timne ever after losing their starting quarterback (the brains) for four games and losing first and fourth round draft picks.

I would argue it is Sup Forums related, because the left has politicised it.

Beerus would be right to kill him.

That's the worse RNG ever.
>91% chance to hit
>miss
Even XCOM isn't that sadistic.

>Nigger tier who ditched his son to train. Also, had Cell beat the shit out of his son.
>Literally lets the Earth die on several occasions because he wants a good fight, with his enemy fighting at his full power.
I wonder.

Blaming Goku.

lol

Niggers are losing their minds!
youtu.be/4ym333hl0wg

this is true.

i bet beerus regrets not blowing up the dbz earth and in a way feels responsible for these events himself.

a twist would be that because of these events beerus has everyones memories erased and the end of DBZ resumes exactly as it was, without SSB/SSG

I turned on NPR for a while on Saturday. Every other program the hosts were talking about how the whole game revolved around the fact that Tom Brady wore a Trump hat and how Trump is the devil and how to avoid getting REALLY TRIGGERED if Trump won the super bowl.

They actually spent a whole segment strategizing how to spend the night doing something else and prioritizing not even checking your phone until Monday morning when the heat died down.

Really peels your potatoes huh.

The Left turned it into a racial issue. Pats (White) vs Falcons (Black) The Falcons lost a 28 point lead in the second half. Pats tied the game sending it into sudden death. Pats won coin toss then proceeded to score winning the game. Now the racist Left is crying about rigged game and evil Whitey neglecting that Pats are a diverse team and staff.

>Zeno spergs out and destroys a universe
>blame goku

Ok

Well Beerus wanted to be challenged by a Super Saiyan God didn't he? Goku is definitely a "challenge" to deal with, in many ways.

it would have been great if the super saiyan god beerus had dreamed of turned out to be the merged zumasu.

literally a super saiyan god and probably a match for beerus.

i still love goku.

How can you not love goku? He's like the best male role model for kids ever invented.

Dude got fucked up by Trunks. I dont think it would of been much of a fight.

goku is not evil, he just likes to fight shit

>all this retarded speculation about the tournament

Where the fuck did anyone say anything about universes getting destroyed?

Thats vegeta. Being prideful in ones race, fucking a aryan qt, spending time with his children and being a overall badass. Goku is pretty niggerish in comparison

only have SSB Vegito fucked him up

I think it's the title of some upcomming episode and that was the whole premise of the universal tournament

Goku isn't evil but he is so autistic about fighting and a borderline retard that he's pretty much the cause of the death of 6 gorillion people.

The funny thing is he's an embassador for the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo.

>spending time with his children
Trunks being in the hyperbolic time chamber with his asshole dad was pretty amazing. Great redemption and forgiveness story, but it was Goku and Gohan who spent time together, managed to maintain super sayain while sleeping on the hillside, not powering up, and who finally beat Cell with the moral high ground.

Vegeta bonds with Present Trunks all the time, and he skipped on training so he can see his daughter be born
while Goku never called once during the time he died, only ever calling when he heard about the world martial art tournament happening. he didn't even know Goten was born

Much as I admire Vegeta's struggle and power to change himself through seer will, I'd still rather be Goku given the choice.

But if you want to get technical I think Trunks is one of the star players for what it means to be a man. Dude gave up everything to travel to an alternate timeline to work with a dad he hated in order to save the world.

It's in his blood though. Saiyan blood craves action and that dumb monkey always pulls it out in the end regardless. There will never ever be a more iconic anime character than goku. My only problem with goku is his Japanese voice actor. Seriously get a new one.

need a rundown? Hah, you make the call,

> trump and tom brady are "good friends" whatever that means. Tom Brady wants to MAGA
>Patriots are hatable, they always win, and they got caught cheating.
>Patriots are a "white NFL team" meaning they have less than 500 niggers.
> Falcons are the "black team"

TLDR: Tom Brady is friends with Trump. People have conflated this game to be about racial tensions because the Patriots have whites and the Falcons have niggers.

I legitimately pity anyone that did this without being ironic
- A 22 year old virgin anime fan.

because the left will see any popculture jew event as a way to "beat racism and donald trump"

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

He was just being mischevious.

Goku's heart is still pure, he rode the Nimbus last episode.

>mostly white pro Trump team beat the fucking shit out of mostly black anti-trump team
>odds makers have the black team a 90% chance of winning kek.

Wish i made a bet

I did too, could have made some MDE style money.

Hello, Deadshot.