Why is everyone so intolerant of other peoples political views?

With all that's going on in the world, I think Carth Onasi said it best.

When people mention "open-mindedness", what they are really saying is to conform to their viewpoint without questioning it.

I think it's because normies now spend all day on the internet on their phones

most people wouldn't scream abuse at each other face to face about having different political opinions, but you will get called a retard whos destroying the country for not agreeing with someones opinions on facebook

Kek they're a lot more tolerant than they used to be. We could by lynching people. Now it's just mean words.

Great writing.

>Why is everyone so intolerant of other peoples political views?
Because in the end, only one vision can rule. For example, it wasn't enough for homos that they could legally do whatever they wanted. No, they wanted to shove it down the throats of religious people and other non-hedonistic people. They keep crushing their opponents under their heels, suing those who won't give them their blessing and displaying their blatancy in literal parades. Since they won't tolerate us, should we just bow down and concede? Obviously not. They leave us no choice but to crush them in retaliation.

exactly, OP. All I wanna do is secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, but when i tell people that, all they do is give me a weird look.

"If you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you will only weaken yourself and weaken them. It is the internal struggles, when fought and won on their own, that yield the strongest rewards. You stole that struggle from them, cheapened it. If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles. And when they triumph, they will be even stronger for the victory."

Based on recent events, I think the democrats are going to be back to lynching people within the next twenty years.

[something seems to be bothering Carth]

Because most people are not emotionally mature. Even old people.

"A culture's teachings, and most importantly, the nature of its people, achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking. Too long did the whites remain unchallenged. It is a stagnant beast that labors for breath; and has for centuries. The Fourteen Words was the heart that sustained its sickness — now they are lost, we shall see how long the Whites can survive."

Cuz you kiks are killing the west you fucking nigger lover

>literally the worst character in the game series
You realize that even a hundred years ago a woman could be beaten without repercussion if she spoke out?
Tolerance has skyrocketed

because tolerance is for the weak

He can go suck a (((Carth)))

I love going full Dark side every time I play KOTOR just to spite this whiny little faggot.

Its too bad you dont get a chance to kill him on the Rakatan planet along with the other cucks.

>You realize that even a hundred years ago a woman could be beaten without repercussion if she spoke out?
Huffpo isn't a reliable source of historical information, sorry. Households did used to have the authority to use physical discipline, but if undeserved or over the top, there were repercussions, sometimes via law and sometimes via social stigma.

Kek'd heartily

People tolerate each other just fine.

They just confuse the word with meaning acceptance.

A man who hates his neighbor but leaves him be is far more tolerant than one who would love.

Because fuck them other people

Who's the most redpilled character in the series?

That line is supposed to be ironic, OP. He doesn't realize he's being intolerant himself.

hk47
meatbag

Kreia is the most red-pilled character.

Kreia did nothing wrong

HK-47 or Kreia, by far.

WAIT carth doesn't have that text in that shop. He Only says that NEAR the xenophobic dude

She is my favorite character in any book or game. Her philosophy is tactful ruthlessness ripped from hundreds of books that I've read. I really want to meet the person that wrote her dialogue. He left a huge imprint of himself in her.

why are you so intolerant of my intolerance, bitch

Because we're minutes to midnight.

Political extremes become more popular, feeding of the other. Like an inverted pendulum.

Last time it was this bad we had WWII.