War with China

Well fuck this, I don't want to die for President Cheeto

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/02/steve-bannon-donald-trump-war-south-china-sea-no-doubt?client=safari

>guardian

Too bad. If you're 27 or younger you are eligible for the draft.

Leaf

That's why I don't want to fight.

I think it's going to be kinda like the Cuban missile crisis, where war seems imminent, but both powers come up with a deal because the costs of war are too great.

It's 26 and younger dumbass

It'll be good for the economy and only the west coast has a chance of being bombed.

>OP implying he would fight a war for anything, ever, and not run away like a Syrian manbaby

Sure.

You will if he says you will.

Whatever, close enough. All I know if you young fucks will have to deal with that shit while I get to stay home in my comfy house and watch the happenings unfold from here while I shitpost on pol and take pride in all the winning.

I'd die for Trump

US is kinda forced, because you know, china is slowly killing US economicly. they are so cheap that everyone moves to china for production.

Are they going to send the young sanctuary city "citizens" to fight?

Sweet, for some reason I thought it was 40 and younger.

>All I know if you young fucks

I'm not in draft range but there's nothing stopping Trump from deciding to change laws and up the draft age if he feels like sending more people to die for money

>we're going to war against the most sociopathic country on the planet
Who here /cyanidepillifcaught/?

I least I don't have to worry then even though I would lay my life for the god emperor

>tfw just turned 27
>tfw this is about the exact time pappy aged out of the draft for Nam
History repeats itself.

First world economies shouldn't focus on low tech production in the first place.

Damn it feels good to be an engie. I was thinking of going into the military anyway

/thread

this fact cunt better learn to keep his fucking mouth shut

>He was born in 1990

you are the cancer user

Sincerely worried too?

Go die for me young'un.

>Trump is going to start a war with China & Iran.
Whoa there, slow down.
There's many years of presidency left, don't use up all of the fun during the first few weeks.
I hope he at least has the decency to fix relations with Russia before he gets too excited.

Profiteering

fuck this nigger hate thread

I thought it was 25. Whatever, it's not like there's any direction in my life.

Stupidest thing ever said on Sup Forums.

I second that

Why?

hopefully trump alienates australia even more, so we don't have to participate

What now Brumpfsharts? War with Russia = bad, War with the Chiners = good?

Worse diplomacy than Hitler! There, i said it.

fuck yea. lets go to war with the chicoms.

he said that like a year ago

War is good for business in America. War with China would be bad for business, however

Oh you're coming cunt.

then the world can burn down their chinatowns.

fuck off chink subhuman. i've always wanted this. i always wanted to purge the chinese rat. war with the chinese is a righteous war

>tfw you're 28 but want to experience a full-scale war

Bro youre not even shitposting from a PACAF base. Chill. I bet youre personnel

trump didnt do anything to australia. the media over here is having a tantrum and making it into a huge deal.

of course trump would have a problem with us sending over illegal immigrants that didnt pass our vetting process

how many of you americans would be willing to die for usa? i dont think a lot. but all chinese are ready. see you on the battlefield :D

Youre welcome i guess

>see you on the battlefield :D

ok

>tfw can't get drafted
Have fun dying losers

Remember that almost all wars since WWI start with a declaration of war, there is a period of peace, and then one side skirmishes and uses it as a pretext for a full scale war.

you're insects. the chinese have always been terrible fighters. your current government didn't even fight in ww2. you back stabbed the nationalists who fought and exiled them to taiwan. you will lose

Couple month back people actually believed Hilary was going to win. That was way stupiderer

>he thinks he'll see us

Because you're an illegal against American values right?

Are you a retard?
Read the article and the quote.

Bannon is not saying "fuck yea, we're going to war with China and I'm making it happen!" He's saying "War is an inevitability in the south china see."

Yup, cant make mussies a problem since theyre busy invading europe so time to shift to china

Doubt this is going to be a full blown war.

This is a CTR shill thread

Replying without a bump

>but all chinese are ready
Good, because if China goes to war with the west we are going to eliminate at least half of your population through controlled famines and the like. Perhaps we'll rally around your extermination due to global warming, either way millions of Americans volunteered to die in the desert for Israel and i'm sure millions of Canadians would volunteer like they did in the world wars as well.

It will also give us a chance to lock up all our chinks in camps. Overall 10/10 but it would be over before we knew it.

then enlist you faggot

pls no. China will rip us off on trade if we do

I'm married and have a medical history on of anxiety/bi-Polarism.

Would I be ineligible for the draft? If not, I'll just sign up for the Air Force The second they announce the draft so I'm not cannon fodder for the army.

4 years from now you're going to see these new sites start deleting their old baseless trump articles and claim they were cautiously optimistic about him all along

>war with China
YES!

It will save my country from the yellow menace.

War with China would be great for the west!

If they get direct access to oil we're fucked.

No. I can guarantee it. Don't worry though there will be literally hundreds of thousands of contractor jobs, someone not connected to the government will need to be responsible for the mass famine that will forced on China.

you are free to enlist yourself

tfw deaf

feelsgoodman

They'll ripe you off on trade if you don't.

Fuck we should just start rice blighting all your fields today XD

Can't get drafted if you're already enlisted, chair force here

And waste 5 years of my time living with niggers and spics? Nah, I have a decent life earning 6 figures

All these kids who haven't enlisted yet and are whining about a draft.
You will be the first to die during the food riots

I've been on this website since before you were born

Get off my lawn

Sorry yes you will be ineligible. I am 100% sure of this.

Thank God, I need all the reasons I can get to kill myself.

I told you faggots to be careful about Bannon.

Yes fight so that we come out as superpowers

Good thing im not American.

Underrated post

India will be forced to take a side and your diaspora in our nations will be threatened should you not obey.

Super pooper

>they get direct access to oil we're fucked.
But they already do
>pipelines from russia and the middle east

oh australia will be all in, the anglosphere. will take charge.

Australia is the very last place I would want to be if a East vs. West war happens. They are going to make an example of you to cause morale shocks.

Well can someone realistically lay out a green text of how it'll end up? None of your conspiracy bull crap plz. All facts.

>implying autism, not being able to own a gun, and having taking meds recently won't disqualify me

while I don't like war, fuck the chinese. Those subhumans need a huge cleansing, for our sake and even for theirs. Too populated, way too many women and totalitarian regime, not good.

>way too many women
fuck I'm drunk, too many men I meant

>MFW I'm 21

>Get Drafted

>MRE falls out of pocket

>"It ain't me" Starts Playing

Well I am a failed artist......

Second Coming?

i'd die for trump too

Because of the marriage or anxiety?
Need to know which one to play up when it comes time.

american living in hk. kind of a dicey situation. not a great place to be if shit does start to go down.

War isn't as bad per se as people make it out to be. Sure a bunch of our men die 40-50 years younger than they would have but their sacrifice contributes more to their family and their people than almost anything they could have done in the civilian world, and the truth is many enlisted men already have produced offspring before they are killed.

australia will turn into a huge military base.

China will move aggressively into the contested area. America will do the same. America would win 99 times out of 100 because of tech

we bloody china's nose, and they slink back and try to maintain control of their own country. they go back to be reclusive and relationship becomes icy. north korea might act up

>Australia is the very last place I would want to be if a East vs. West war happens.
Mate, it would be open bashing season on Chinks.

Bitch nigger,you would die to Russia for cunt president eh? Fucking manlet. Fight to protect your country you beta faggot. Kill the commie chinks.

thank fuck i dont live in fuckin USA

living in a backwater comfy country does have advantages

"no doubt''