Alex Jones claims that $70k Obama spent on hotdogs is a code for "male prostitutes"

7 min mark
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXFUvlf2-tY
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It makes sense honestly, I am always calling my 'special one' "Sausage"

lol
>walnut sauce

Is that the same guy who sells boner pills? What a laugh.

2 doubles in a row, lets try for a 3rd
check it

We call it "throw a stone" among the lads

Do you have the email image? There is something weird I can't remember now when the guy answered to Obama request for thousands of hotdogs

LOSER, YOU'RE A LOSER

>$70k in hotdogs
Realistically speaking, how many hotdogs can you buy with that?

Suppose these were really expensive, hand-made hot dogs and that he ordered enough to cater for an entire reception hall. There's still no way that shit would breach $5,000 just for the hot dogs. This is some fishy shit.

Tens of thousands easily. And thats at really shitty sports stadium prices.

huehuehuehue

youtube.com/watch?v=PXFUvlf2-tY
Have you fully absorbed the basic gestalt yet?

~7000 kilograms of hotdogs.
Depending on manufacturer, this can be as many as 71,000 hotdogs

That's the thing.. in the email Obama administration specifically requested from a SPECIFIC LOCATION

I think it was in Chicago.

I mean, you will put 70,000 dollars worth of hotdogs in a Presidential airplane?

If it was a premium/organic/top/japanese beef I would understand but hotdogs?

checked.

>Implying it's not just funneling money to friends.

>$70k bribe
>By the POTUS
Oof, I'm pretty sure Obama wouldn't risk his career over something he could make twice as much giving a forty-five minute speech

Prostitutes is much more likely.

>But he would totally boy prostitutes for tax dollars.

Well, I'm not saying he would, but it's more likely.

Why?

Because the President isn't going to get his hands dirty for $70k, regardless of whom its for.

>t-totally just corruption guys! xD

You're just a brainwashed nordicuck

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

...or maybe that's how much it costs to fly someone up and down the east coats in a private jet to buy some fucking hotdogs?

>We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure. And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun, and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo).

is there anyone here who seriously think this shit is just corruption?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49435

>so a swim is a possibility
>they will be in that pool for sure

what kind of message is this shit?