Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLvcMj3U4gA
youtube.com/watch?v=l7HbTuSIVbs
youtu.be/AMpZ0TGjbWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they dug their own grave

Wot.
Rundown?

dude I didnt even watch the superb owl but I can easily deduce that AUdi probably had a dumb ass add about the wage gap.
People probably called them out on their bullshit on twitter and audi responded with said tweet thus undermining their message in the add.

This truly is the best timeline desu

Well of course they wouldn't admit to paying women less.

It's all those other "evil" companies out there that their add was talking about. Duh.

That ad is so fucking retarded.

If you actually believed the world was the way they portray it, you would absolutely tell your daughter that, and raise her to be strong enough to overcome those obstacles.

Thhey showed this superbowl commercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=qLvcMj3U4gA

So people started grilling AUDI on twitter and they essentially debunked the premise their own commercial.

They...didn't though? This tweet in OP's image literally just reiterates their position on equal pay for equal work. Where's the tweet where they debunk themselves?

kek be praised!

The wage gap is the idea that that isn't the case.

I always hated Audi.

I am a BMW man. All the way. Based Bavarian BMW will never put women before cars.

Heres the real commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=l7HbTuSIVbs

What the fuck happened to superbowl ads? They used to be lighthearted and funny. Now it seems like they are all trying to push a fucking agenda.
It's simple really
>Comparing all the factors (Obviously hours, seniority, hard work, not comparing fucking CEOs to entry level employees) there is no gender wage gap at Audi
>BUT IGNORE THESE FACTORS FOR OTHER COMPANIES, THE WAGE GAP TOTALLY EXISTS IN OTHER COMPANIES
Basically they covered their own ass for the wage gap, saying it doesn't exist in their company, yet implies it somehow exists in other companies when it's literally illegal to pay someone less based on race or gender.

The wage gap only exists if you're comparing elementary school teachers to fucking CEOs and doctors

Audi says:
>When we account for all the various factors that go into pay, women at Audi are on par with their male counterparts

Strangly enough if you account for all the factors that go into pay, the "wage gap" also magically dissapears everywhere else.

Audi promotes the "wage gap" myth as discrimination by dismissing important factors while at the same time incorporating these same factors when justifying its own position.

I like the part in the commercial where it's like "...or maybe..." and I just want him to say "I'll tell her the truth"

I agree BMW makes the best cars. I've had three and there's just nothing like it. Nothing creaks or squeaks, nothing breaks, nothing fades, everything has this tight and orderly feel about it. I have an 1991 e30 and it's probably my favourite car i've ever driven.

I remember when people would tell you the meanest insults they could think of for wanting to be spoonfed like that.

You have to be a complete moron to make propaganda that incriminates yourself. Hey everyone big companies like us are not paying females as much as men! You should do something about it!

Gay

tbqh the only one anyone will remember tomorrow is that Kia ad which was brilliant.

he's memeing to get the bogpill, haven't you been to Sup Forums the last days?

They don't make em like they used to.

youtu.be/AMpZ0TGjbWE

what did he tell her then?

BMWs are for t*rks and mulattos

it also implies a wage gap in their own company which is fucking hilarious if you ask me

someone told them "you're paying women less? That's illegal" after they spoke about the wage gap and then this reply came

"Fuck Drumpf and fuck white males. I'm watching you tonight because your mother has a date with Tyrone"

I bet if you compared male to female wage in Audi you'd get the "wage gap" right there plain as day

because women are incompetent shits

>suberb owl
*tips fedora*

Holy fuck this commercial sucks. The wage gap isn't even real to begin with, and then the way they phrase it, "dad is WORTH MORE than mom" it's like it's implying more than just earning potential, but actual worth as a human being.

What's their end game here? For numale faggot men to buy Audi cars out of guilt? and for retarded feminist women to buy Audi cars out of pride? This shit absolutely sucks.