Visit Romania cuz mom is Romanian

>Visit Romania cuz mom is Romanian
>They have lots of turkish loanwords, lots of cities named in turkish, they have turkish surnames, they watch turkish movies and their most popular TV channel is turkish (Kanal D)
Top kek we really raped these dudes

Shoo shoo. Turks have never produced anything of value for the world.

Is that pepe preparing shawarma? I never heard of that food until recently. Is it any good? What's the closest american food to it?

uh, isn't it doner kebab?

You can thank us for exporting Dr Mehmet Oz, at least now you can say you got intelligent people in your country.
Try it with lebanese toum sauce, you'll eat the wrapper too

>be me
>have greek but actually turkish gf
>her parents love me as their own
>dad lets me drive his mint 1981 trans am
>gf trims my pubes and nipple hair for me
>enlist in military
>gf cant leave family
>leave cuz I need to do something more with my life than working for a locksmith
>ffw about to pin on anchors

Did I fuck up?

sluts are a plenty user
go and make your life great

you're delusional. bye.

>triggered
make sure to pay jizya when you come back

>tfw greek
>friend goes over to his family's village
>his grandfather has a jar of turk ears

Kanal D? Is that their version of Initial D?

The fuck is a jyzya genuinly curious....

For starters your average "Turk" is a victim and not a perpetrator. You literally accepted foreign religion and language of some gook horse riding elite

Shawarma, kebab and gyro are all the same thing

Not really. You assimilated their men and culture into your own country, you basically told them that it's okay to fuck your women if they are willing to not rebel. Same with greeks.

tacos al pastor

> Turks
> Intelligent

Haha. Good joke, Ibrahim. Now off to your kabab stand you go!

>ou basically told them that it's okay to fuck your women if they are willing to not rebel
Entire history of Anatolia

So much this

>Be sad dirt farmer Asia Minor Greek/ Hellenized Cappadocian / Georgian from Trabizon

>Everything is better than the insane psychopaths running your life to the ground from Constantinopolis

>even those rape-y steppe people.

>700 years later

HURRUM DURRUM
BEN PADISAH OLDUK VE BOK

Non-muslim tax. Caliphs historically did this to Cordoba in Spain and the Turks did it for the inhabitants of its suzerains (Balkan and Black Sea folks just like you!) .

It's a worthwhile history lesson because you can tell all your liberal friends about how awesome it was being a religious minority under Muslim imperialist rule afterwards.

it was better than in europe

>be minority in euroe (jew, protestant you name it) they kill you and steal your money over your dead body
>be minority in otto, give some money, they leave you be

otto empire is literally roman empire 2.0.

Well that's a load of bullshit

We don't have that many words from Turkish and the ones we do are mostly related to vulgar (as in common, not offensive) speech about trade and food. Kind of like the only things your entire nation produced of moderate value, except for Vlad's spike ornaments.

We don't have cities named in Turkish, we have topographic shit like lakes and such and only around the black Sea where you fuckers managed to stay a sufficient time to become culturally relevant... Barely

Kanal D is nowhere near the most popular. It's about 7 or 8 in general ratings and yes, our housewifes find your telenovelas appealing. They also like Brazilian, argentinian and Korean ones. It's not something to be that proud of.

So there, go be a kebab somewhere else....

Civic nationalism sucks. It destroys your race
Ottoman = cuckold

>turkroach brags about backwater shithole conquering other backwater shithole sometime long ago
>b-b-but... we wuz ottomans

fuck off our anglo websites

civic nationalism is pretty good if you can manage it to work imho.

Lol stop being so butthurt,its over they won,they conquered us and ruled us for almost 200 years and raped us,why do you think everyone looks gypsyd?!

>manage it to work
Now guess where nigger and arab dna is the strongest
Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/100) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99)

mafia, organized crime etc. always will find itself a breeding ground if the state doesnt have authority on some region.

this is why organizations like AQ, ISIS also sort of create themselves. state loses its authority over some region and then regular bullies and street gangs evolve into bigger organizations and then huge terror structures.

it has nothing to do with arabness or etc.

"hey user, check this shit out this guy calls the roman empire cuckold!"

Well it's not like the Ottomans necessarily protected religious minorities. Maybe my use of the word "minority" was erroneous? It was more like, "hey if you don't pay the troll toll we'll inject your homogeneous society with our bullshit and you'll be permanently laden with Bosnians and Albanians. Otherwise we don't care".

Not that I'm quite as biased against the Ottoman Empire's history as I am against modern Islamists. For all the laughs we have about roaches and Cenk Uygur, Turks are not so untermensch when they put forth the effort not to be. If every Muslim country had the mainstream Turkish perspective concerning religion then maybe it wouldn't be a total virus that needs to be purged clean from this planet.

Jizzya.

I envy your mother. How do I get a Turkish waifu?

The Russian mafia and Yakuza don't go stabbing random middle class people half the world over unless they're involved somehow. They have tangible, satsifiable urges and objectives.

Also, one could say that it's Islamic countries' propensity for elitism and oligarchy that creates a breeding ground for these malcontents.

they are called mafia for a reason. even though they are organized crimes there is still a sort of state authority in the region that keeps things in check and stops said mafia organizations getting too big.

in ME and many parts of africa, state authority is literally non-existent which is a power vacuum that some crime-lords gladly fill in.

just remember there was absolutely no isis during saddam times. sure his methods were brutal, but he made sure that people feel the authority of the state which stopped such huge crime organizations to happen.

Congrats you fucked something up again Turkey

>most popular TV channel is turkish (Kanal D)

Top kek Canal D is a soap opera channel, so yeah, very important. Its like the whole Romania are house wifes.
The other popular channels here are sports and Antena 3 for the old commie vampires