Refugees

So i'm in college Model UN and my next conference will involve syrian refugees as one out of three of the issues being discussed.

I am representing Hungary and apparently they're one of the most anti-refugee countries in Europe.

The thing is that i'm having a little trouble finding cold hard statistics on these refugees which I can draw conclusions from because of all the left wing media sources popping up on google.
So does anybody have any statistics from *reliable* sources that I could use about why the refugees are causing trouble and shouldn't be let in by the masses into Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

ksh.hu/stadat_annual_1
kora.dk/udgivelser/udgivelse/i10787/Syriske-flygtninge-mangler-danske-kompetencer
jyllands-posten.dk/indland/article6449723.ece
dst.dk/pukora/epub/Nyt/2013/NR624.pdf
jyllands-posten.dk/protected/premium/indland/ECE8125408/4 af 10 muslimer i Danmark: Lovgivningen skal bygge på Koranen/
b.dk/nationalt/danske-muslimer-bliver-mere-troende
pewglobal.org/files/2013/09/Pew-Global-Attitudes-Project-Extremism-Report-Final-9-10-135.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
wzb.eu/sites/default/files/u6/koopmans_englisch_ed.pdf
worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf
cbsnews.com/news/many-british-muslims-put-islam-first/
theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/just-like-us-really
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
thecommentator.com/article/3770/the_islamic_future_of_britain
civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>statistics
as if they care

Show up to the next model UN with some muscle and have them remove anyone who dares suggest Hungary opens their borders to this shit

rome let in barbarians
china let in the jin
germanany and jews
cultural tension and so on

Just address them country by country when they criticize you. It will be a good redpilling experience. Here's Sweden to get you started.

Avoid cultural arguments imo

Go into inarguable facts - low levels of education, security costs, costs of treating their trauma
Basically break down the massive disparity between what they cost and the money they will bring in to the country to show it dosen't make sense to allow them in

Emotional arguments have no place in politics imo, thats how you get sjws

But a Muslim country has the lowest rape rate. In sweden touching a girl without her permission is rape.

if you go to far in the meeting and go full redpill, there is almost a guarantee you will get whacked later, be very very careful op.
>im representing hungray

like your the main course in the meeting for the country or just a simple man in the meeting

Remember, the Refugees aren't real refugees.

Hungary saw this shit coming a mile away and put up a huge border fence and enforced their borders rigorously and as a result have practically no "refugees".

Remind them that there is absolutely no reason that refugees needed to travel to Europe except to sponge off the extensive social welfare programs of the EU set up for European citizens, and the EU has absolutely no reason or economic ability to strain itself trying to accomodate citizens of a failed states in Africa or the Middle East.

Indonesians aren't the refugees. The people fleeing Northern Africans aren't at war. They are fleeing rapists and murderers from their own country.

Read them "The Snake" i think they´ll get it.

Look up stats on Hungary's population growth and make a projection on the rate of migration from the nomads. If Hungary is okay with cultural destruction and the genocide of its populace, then continue letting in refugees at a rate that out paces its birthrate.

Just use facts, projections, and the final conclusion if nothing changes.

Walking genetic poison

Here's the Hungarian Central Statistical Office: ksh.hu/stadat_annual_1

Cheaper to rehome them in the Middle East than to import them. Waste of money to bring them to Europe. Making the fiscal argument might make you seem less GTKRWN

Thanks I was looking for something among those lines for statistics.

as the leaf implied, these statistics are probably bullshit. All memes aside, you can't really compare rapes between different countries since they're "counted" differently and in Muslim countries they're generally not reported unless there's 4 witnesses (shariah law).

No problem, good luck!

Azmun? :^)

Guess I'm gonna post all this shit again

>The National Board of Higher Education evaluates immigrants' level of education, compared with the Danish level, and they have done so since 2005. From 1999 to 2006, the Statistics Denmark also did surveys of immigrants’ education brought with them. Therefore, we have actually some statistics on their education.

>If we first look at the refugees who came here in 1999-2006, we can from Statistics Denmark surveys find that approximately 17% of Syrian refugees have reported that they have a higher education, while 5% said that they have a vocational education. The corresponding figures for refugees from other countries, is 16% and 10%. The data does not give reason to believe that the Syrians would be significantly better educated than other refugees.

>When we look at refugees who have been approved higher education through the National Board of Higher Education, it applies to 0.67% of Syrians and 0.78% of other refugees. So even here, there are signs that the Syrians shouldn’t be better educated than other groups of refugees.

kora.dk/udgivelser/udgivelse/i10787/Syriske-flygtninge-mangler-danske-kompetencer
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It costs the Danish tax payers $302 million a year, for every 5000 non-western immigrants

jyllands-posten.dk/indland/article6449723.ece
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
45% non-western immigrants are NEETS, and therefore lives off welfare.

dst.dk/pukora/epub/Nyt/2013/NR624.pdf

4 out of 10 Muslims in Denmark admits they want Sharia Law in Denmark 2015

jyllands-posten.dk/protected/premium/indland/ECE8125408/4 af 10 muslimer i Danmark: Lovgivningen skal bygge på Koranen/

Thanks for the advice guys on general argumentation, but I'd also like to know what I should propose as an alternative. I mean being realistic here, I can't just go ultra-nationalist and say that the refugees should receive no help.

I've heard about the idea of safe zones in Syria to protect people, are there other alternatives to help them besides that, which don't involve accepting them into Europe?

In 2006 62% of the Danish Muslims thought the Qu’ran instructions must be followed fully. That figure has grown to 77% in 2015.

>"It seems that Danish Muslims have become more religious in all dimensions, both in terms of faith and practice. Generally, we would expect that the opposite would happen, and that they would eventually come to resemble the rest of the Danes, who are not particularly religious activity, "he says to Jyllands-Posten.

b.dk/nationalt/danske-muslimer-bliver-mere-troende
35% of Palestinians have a favorable opinion of Al Qeada.
pewglobal.org/files/2013/09/Pew-Global-Attitudes-Project-Extremism-Report-Final-9-10-135.pdf

40% of British Muslims want Shariah law.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

1 in eight Muslims worldwide has a favorable view of al Quaeda.

1 in 3 Muslims favorably views Hamas, a known terrorist organization.

25% of Egyptian Muslims support terrorist attacks to enforce Shariah law.

Indonesia doesnt use shariah law

1/5 British Muslims sympathize with the 7/7 terrorist attack.

65% of European Muslims believe that Shariah law is more important than the law of the country they reside in.

European Muslims are 7.5x more likely to be fundamentalists than Christians.

45% of European Muslims believe that Jews cannot be trusted.

60% of European Muslims are explicitly homphobic. This is not due to poverty or education.

40% of Palestinians support attacks on US civilians in America.

87% of Egyptians agree with Al Qaeda's goals.

78% of Egyptians support attacks on US soldiers in the Middle East.

62% of Palestinians support the use of suicide bombings.

28% of British Muslims would like for Britain to become a fundamentalist Islamic state.

68% of British Muslims support criminalizing criticism of Islam.

3 out of 4 British Muslims support criminalizing drawings of Mohammed.

9% of British Muslims define themselves as "hardcore Islamists".

Only 3% of British Muslims support free speech.

0/500 British Muslims believe that homosexuality is morally acceptable.
theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality

38% of Muslims believe 9/11 was partially or wholly justified.
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/just-like-us-really

62% of Canadian Muslims want Shariah law.

More than 1 in 3 Canadian Muslims refuses to repudiate Al Qaeda.

Britain will become a Muslim country by 2050 if demographic trends continue.
thecommentator.com/article/3770/the_islamic_future_of_britain

At least 85 legally binding Sharia courts operate in Britain.
civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf

85% of rapists in Sweden were non-Swedish immigrants.
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

>302 million a year for every 5000 immigrants

WTF do you give them?

Germany YES

Based on numbers by the BKA (the German FBI)

Nah, it's really just a small private conference between a few local colleges.

True, but I doubt western countries have a higher rape rate than the third world.

It's not like you're allowed to discriminate people from the natives who have worked their whole life and paid their tax.

wups.. for you

Also, does anybody have advice on what rhetoric to use? I can't start sounding racist or anything and end up sabotaging a few friendships over political views, but I should still express my point and generally keep a populist rhetoric to my position.

Also, I have Poland on my side if the person representing Poland doesn't f*ck it up and abandon Poland's strict policy on refugees. If my rhetoric is too extreme, I would probably end up loosing Poland and arguing alone.

Thanks, I think I have all the statistics I need now.

Have you followed the latest meeting on Malta, where they discussed opening up for refugee camps in North Africa, and by exent go back to only receiving UN approved refugees?

this is the correct answer

Ohhhh nice nice!

literally nobody wants to settle in your country. people are just passing through

your country is poorer than most countries in the middle east