Sup Forums BTFO (PEER REVIEWED)

Leftists have to live in a fantasy world for them to accept life. Most of them right now are larping that they are living under the empire in Star Wars.

As a former Harry Potter fan that read all the books and watched all the movies I call this bullshit. Only reason I don't support the franchise now is it's author is an intolerant cunt who got high on her own fame and fortune.

It's true. Harry Potter prepares you for the real world through allusions to the historiographic methods whereby future events can be more accurately predicted.

Just kidding. I read and became obsessed with Harry Potter in middle school, and that book more than anything else minus my parents were responsible for my decline in decadence and degeneracy

I listened to the audiobooks and I voted Trump.

They were cozy bedtime stories

I should probably try to get back into audiobooks instead of drinking myself to sleep

I read all the books
I voted for Trump
I also unironically hate brown people
Maybe I'm a Slytherin or something

I read Harry Potter and I can attest that those books helped me turn into a degenerate faggot.

LET THE MUGGLES GO TO HOGWARTS

Same. I loved the books when I was a kid.

>Liberals are immature
We know.

How useless is it to do science with such a broad scope that the results are useless.

Seconding. Was really into the series.
But Rowling is shit nowadays. Would not buy anything new she puts out.

>Fans of Harry Potter don't realise Trump is Harry Potter down to the small loan from the parents.

surely someone has the "tfw too smart" picture for star wars and harry potter political analogies

Nothing wrong with getting far on your own merit. If you pull your weight, you deserve the prestige that comes with your actions.

I read Harry Potter and I vote for my boi.

It's a good series but it's a children's series and shouldn't influence your vote.

Voldemort did nothing wrong

The magically gifted students are being bred out and the "ministry of magic" aka magic Jew society is not helping them, how many muggle students are at Hogwarts now compared to 50 years ago. Open your eyes the ministry of magic is the ministry of Propaganda. The killings of Voldemort are nothing but lies made up by the daily prophet to push their muggle mixing agenda.

These people began the destruction of the Star Wars universe

> Association = Causation

Okay kiddo. Come back when you have a more credible study

>people who read children's fantasy books don't like reality

What a surprise?

>read children's fantasy books as an adult
>vote Democrat

Checks out

That subheader says that reading Harry Potter makes you like Trump less, but that's a non sequitur. It doesn't mean that reading the book is what caused the dislike.

Maybe there's a preexisting condition that makes you want to read Harry Potter _and_ dislike Trump.

The one thing he did wrong was that he didn't use his power properly. Power itself when applied incorrectly leads to senseless war.

He should have focused solely on crushing the ministry instead of going after other targets.

A fellow race realist and magic supremacist! Its in the blood!

this is why i pirate most media

The answer is anecdotal evidence. Say "Well I read Harry Potter, and X convinced me that Trump was the right choice for president."

Waiting for the Study: Reading Karl Marx Makes You Less Likely to Vote for Donald Trump

That's because liberals need a superficial moral system spelled out for them. Dark, imposing, masculine, structured, nationalistic, "I don't understand his plan but he looks gross and creepy" = evil. They think Trump is Voldemort.

Seriously this.

It should be "people who like this thing are also more likely to be the kind of people who don't like this other thing, statistically according to my study".

It's like people who are liberal are also more likely to be cucks.

using harry potter references in political debate.jpg

> D-do you want to go read Harry Potter with me, user?

I dont see the connection though
Non-wizards dont come into wizard places to cause havoc, thus voldemorts motiffs are agressive
People vote for nationalists because they are tired of niggers and mudslimes ruining their society, i dont think theres a since politician in the world that advocates externimation native african population and conquest of their lands
It is defencive voting, thus voldemort doesnt fit the trump role at all

What's the right-wing equivalent? Warhammer 40k?

I read all the books back in jr. high, but it was only because everyone else was reading it and i didn't want to be left out. i thought the series was really fucking lame compared to LoTR

Mudbloods make for shitty wizards user.

LOL no, maybe to some degree but WarHammer 40K is so ludicrously beyond Harry Potter or pretty much any other Fictional Universe accessible to normies that I don't think that even works. Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc. work because everybody know about them, how many people actually know about 40K in depth?

yes

I read every book and voted for Trump in both the primary and the general

> W-would you shill for Hill for a day for me?

Remember that Harry had the truth suppressed by the magical community because they didn't want to hear it. You had to read the crazy tabloid to get the truth.

Also the movies were meh.

I never read any of the books and only saw the first movie. You guys are all faggots lololel.

>people who have been indoctrinated into believing the world is made up of good and evil, believe the world is made up of good and evil
colour me surprised

I wonder if they ever tested for a correlation between Trump and Taxi Driver fans

Yes

>reading YA fiction makes you less likely to vote Trump

I'm fine with that

> Th-that's good to know, user, what do you want to do together after we vote for Hill Dawg?

>decline in decadence and degeneracy

I'm just confused

Hint: there are zero books about "right" totalitarism.

i read the first 3 or 4 books when i was a kid then gave up because the entire plot revolved around an unending series of deus ex machinas

JK Rowling is a poor writer, but a good world builder who just happened to fill a market that was hungry for something original at the time

Warhammer 40k is pretty red pilled

>No women space marines unless sisters of battle count as mahrines now since their weak bodies can't handle the process
>God Emperor protecting all against total rape and destuction
>Traitorous degenerates trying to destroy the human race from the inside
>Eugenics in effect
>All Xeno's are Shit and cancerous even the legit blue skinned communists
>Space elves being so degenerate they created a god of Degeneracy which fucked them over hard.

Burn the heretic kill the mutant purge the unclean. Find me a more rightwing nerd hobby

What do you expect from one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises though.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>being retarded makes you more like to vote for hillary
wow

>implying correlation implies causation
Fuck leftards.

pasta but true

We don't use 40k to make political references and comparisons in our conversations. And the only 40k reference that comes to mind is the God Emperor Trump, which is just a meme anyhow.

>(Peer Reviewed)
I see what you did there

Like being a woman

>still saw the first movie which means if we are faggots so are you

However, the only good and evil to them is whether or not you're a racist xenophobe homophobe sexist. Everything else is New Age "There's no such thing as evil" "morality is all subjective".

Classic DoubleThink

>the imperium is being mostly run by some group of Jews
>hundreds of people are sacrificed to the Emperor to keep him alive
Sure is redpilled

Yes cause when you read second class fantasy you tend to vote that way, read Tolkien faggots

>Even as a kid i knew those books are shit
>They really shit
My long nose knows when its get jewed.

>reading fiction makes you more likely to believe in a fictitious perception of reality

Ok kiddo

Kek, I dullest franchises posting gets popular here.

I've only seen the movies,the sixth film's cinematography is GOAT.
Inb4 the DULLEST franchise pasta.

>inb4
Too late

Finally.

Yeah,just saw.

Having "nerd" interests and being conservative is painful. I even liked Hamilton, ffs.

If the Emperor dies everything goes to hell.
You'll no longer be able to traverse the warp
Heretics would all push the advantage as well as Ayys. The end Justifies the means 1000 people a day when your total human population is in the hundreds of Trillions is no big deal. The Emperor is practically the one thing holding back the incarnations of rape and lemon juice from destroying Humanity.

I've always hated Harry Potter. Makes sense.

If the Emperor dies literally all of humanity which numbers in the tens of trillions will completely go extinct over the course of the next tens to hundreds of years

Testi

Nu-male cucks who are pussy whipped slaves.

Reminder that Voldemort was the good guy
He wanted to unite everyone with magical blood so they could stand strong against the muggles that would see them dead. Together they would rule over the world and make it a more prosperous place for everyone, even filthy muggles.

Over 90% of black people voted for Clinton.
I wonder how many of them read Harry Potter.
I bet not many.

I doubt the legitimacy of this conclusion.

Someone should tweet that to her, "why can't muggles go to hogwarts? #openborders"

But now that Guilliman is returning, is it feasible for
1. Him to take the Emperor's place somehow
or
2.The emperor to recover from his wounds as well

The thing is, muggles can technically go to Hogwarts.
But they have a strict VETTING PROCESS where only those that could magically contribute can get in, with people that HATE WIZARDS obviously not being allowed in either.
Really gets the noggin a joggin.

>Sisters of Battle are even more xenophobic and regularly kill their own allies over simplistic shit.

Yup just like real women.

i read all of these books, some even 2/3 time, and if i could i would have voted for Trump

>Ham for her

TRIGGERED

Girlyman is actually Alpharius in disguise.

>We don't use 40k to make political references and comparisons in our conversations.
What about Legend of Galactic Heroes, then?

You just blew my mind.

I know that feel bro. I know that feel. It doesn't help I'm a bit of a fucking grognard that genuinely enjoys my "nerd" shit well before it became chic to be nerdy. So it's like a double reeeeeee seeing these faggots flood my hobbies and at best put in the bare minimum effort to learn anything about it and participate, then they turn around and bitch about how it doesn't conform to their fucking ideals on how things are.

Like nigga, this is a game about fucking murdering monsters, getting gold, and saving the fucking world, no one gives a shit about your transgender elf/gnome hybrid that's some how world renowned at level 1. No, it's not sexist that the king is in charge. It's a fucking feudal setting. No, orcs aren't niggers, they're fucking orcs. No, they aren't misunderstood, they're brutal murder-rape machines. No, no one cares about the god damn Space Wolves wearing pelts, it's a game about aliens and space nazis murdering each other in eternal war. There's a literal race of BDSM enthusiasts that torture people to drain their souls and extend their lives.

>Peer Reviewed
That's the last time I take that fucking term seriously. Peer Reviewed is one of (((their))) terms that they use to push their agenda.

Peer Reviewed = (((Their))) peers review it. Complete and total horseshit. Anyone who uses peer review as a means to push their narrative has lost all credibility in my mind.

>reading fantasy bullshit makes you believe fantasy bullshit more easily
I understand why leftists like Harry Potter now.

I used to read HP
Not even once i doubted Voldemort was the greater good all along

So they are saying by peer review is that propaganda works?

I have read all of the Harry Potter books at least 15 times each. I have watched all the movies at least 3 times each. I have even explored the fetid den of disgusting refuse that is Harry Potter "fan" fiction.

I still would have voted for Donald Trump and have been supporting him since he announced his candidacy.

Ironically, the Harry Potter series has a lot of support for right-wing ideals, even if the author didn't intend it.

>Be a grown man/woman
>Read a child's book
>Have juvenile political opinions
Makes sense to me

I've never met a male Harry Potter fan that wasn't a massive faggot.

>wizards
>a bunch of fags hiding in the middle of nowhere, think cars are magic
>muggles
>moon landing, split the atom, created microchips, rule the world
Voldemort was fucking retarded.

>I have read all of the Harry Potter books at least 15 times each

What a fucking waste.

Fuck man read it once or twice sure whatever we were all 12 once but fuck me you have wasted so many reading hours on literature made from a complete hack (harry potter/universe was stolen and the author has a year ten level of vocab skills. )

Almost all 40k hobbyists are redpilled

I fucking hated The Great Gaysby. The Count of Monte Cristo is the best novel ever though. Even names the Rothschild's in it.