Is it true he is married to a chink?

Is it true he is married to a chink?

He's married to Lauthern Southern

hes also a kike

>r/hapas

Does anyone know why so many black people have reddened eyes? Or do white people have it as well and I haven't noticed?

I want to know if it's true or not. I thought he was a respectable euro nationalist not a white beta male that could only secure a chink wife for companionship.

he is civic nationalist. everyone who denies importance of race is blue-pilled.

No he's gay

I was pretty sure he is a European nationalist but he doesn't say it openly because of fear of being labelled a "nazi". But if he is going to contribute to the genocide of the British people by having Chinese children I cannot take anything he says seriously anymore.

It's cos they're high, user.

>Hitler considered Japanese to be Honorary aryans
>some autist on the Internet wants to be edgy and be to the right of Hitler
Yeah fuck anyone who doesn't scream GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW! That'll bring people into our movement, for sure!

He is not just an eceleb he is/was a voice for euronationalists. I just want to know if he is a fraud.

Cmon pol don't let me down someone must have a photo of his wife

I haven't heard him speak about her for a long time... Did he get divorced?

thought he packed fudge

So he did marry a chink and is pretending to be a euronationalist? Very disappointed.

im pretty sure he has to pretend to ignore race because hes an important editor at breitbart and they get called racist enough as it is.

I love this "everyone I don't like is a white supremacist" meme.

He's a literal faggot.

He would go on Alex's show and talk about her, because she would translate Chinese news for him. But he's gone complexly silent about her, which is weird.

completely*

He's gay

I thought he had a negro boyfriend