California State Senate Leader: ‘Half My Family’ Here Illegally

>Testifying before the Senate Public Safety Committee, De Léon defended the widespread practice by illegal aliens of using fraudulent documents to work and obtain taxpayer-paid benefits, dismissing any concerns California citizens may have about being the target of identity theft.

>In an interview the following day on KPCC 89.3’s Air Talk with Larry Mantle, De Léon expressed outrage that President Trump’s executive order would include those who possess fraudulent documents or committed identity theft to obtain a Social Security number.

>“Someone simply who received or purchased a [fraudulent] Social Security card down at McArthur Park, or elsewhere in my district would be eligible immediately for mass deportation,” De Léon said (at 11:45 in the link above).

>“He’s trying to deputize police officers — and with the suspicion of someone being a criminal or having a broken taillight, that they themselves, as a local police officer, could call the ICE agents immediately and have that person deported without even legal due process.”

>Host Larry Mantle asked him: “… First of all, I just — I want to make sure I understand correctly: You don’t think purchasing a phony Social Security card and number should be a deportable offense?”

>De Léon replied: “I don’t think so … the vast majority of immigrants — hard working immigrants — have done that. I can tell you I have family members specifically who came here as undocumented immigrants, and they did the same thing. That’s what you need to do to survive in this economy.”

>Mantle objected: “But of course the problem is, — and I know people too — who’ve had their Social Security numbers and identities stolen as a result of that….”

>De Léon minimized the problem, saying it was not the same as “Russian” hacking

TL;DR California state senate president's relatives are illegals and he supports curtailing THE LAW to benefit his family

JUST FUCK MY STATE UP SENPAI

bump

Here have a bump

Gas all Californians with Hispanic sounding names, at this point it's the only way to be sure.

>tfw I live in CA and cambodian
>tfw white bitches love cambodian cock

I'll never understand how people can think selective application of the law is fine because the alternative is inconvenient for people who shouldn't even be in the country. The NFA is inconvenient but you don't see me building illegal suppressors in my basement on the justification of "doing it legally was too much trouble."

You're racist if you don't give "undocumented citizens" gibmedats and voting rights.

>Someone simply who received or purchased a [fraudulent] Social Security card down at McArthur Park, or elsewhere in my district would be eligible immediately for mass deportation
>He’s trying to deputize police officers — and with the suspicion of someone being a criminal

>buy fraudulent papers and leech welfare in this way
>fucking police thinking I am some sort of illegal, lol
>people who want to stop it are evil Russians for sure

I wonder how liberals can find that logic defensible.

They have got to go.

Please, President Trump, send the National Guard to Sacramento and arrest the state government. They are traitors to this country.

bump

Someone out there has said this unironically.

If Coulter wasn't such an idiot, she would be able to exploit this without coming across as Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS in interviews, because most people, even if they're sympathetic to illegals, would not tolerate them breaking the law to stay here, and few immigration advocates would try to rationalize breaking the law and committing fraud to get work.

Oh well. Here's hoping you fucks secede, however unlikely that it.

>De Léon expressed outrage that President Trump’s executive order would include those who possess fraudulent documents or committed identity theft to obtain a Social Security number.

>de Leon
>same idiot that said ghost gun
>a gun that can fire 30 mags in a clip in half a second
>California
It all makes sense now... liberals have always been retarded but now there's a new connection.

California is a proud sanctuary state and the richest state in the union. Deal with it welfare queens.

>CRIMINALS WHO PERFORMED ADDITIONAL CRIMINAL ACTS OUTSIDE OF BREAKING IMMIGRATION LAW SHOULD BE FREE TO DO AS THEY PLEASE AND BE ABOVE SUCH PETTY LAWS AS THOSE THAT GOVERN OUR NATION! REEEEEEEE

Full Cali defunding WHEN

now you know what canada feels like

Trump...Do your think..

I'll also add to this that my sister had her identity stolen when she moved to Cali thanks to these taco tongued bean fucking boarder jumping bad hombres

source it

>Someone simply who received or purchased a [fraudulent] Social Security card down at McArthur Park, or elsewhere in my district would be eligible immediately for mass deportation
top kek

fucking low IQ moran

>If Coulter wasn't such an idiot, she would be able to exploit this without coming across as Ilsa
who gives a shit you faggot

Yeah but what about the tacos, man?

The impression she gives to viewers.

That's fucked up.

DEPORT EM ALL BAYYYYYBEEEEEEEE

>deport
>em all

even the white liberals out there are unbearable how about you just level the entire state and call it a day

Wait a minute Sup Forums, they told me that illegals can't even possibly get benefits or welfare or services, but if they buy a stolen social security number they could. What's up with that?