Richard Spencer tweets about whitest team in nfl winning superbowl

This is going to make people mad?

protests?

Hmm maybe, im not sure it was such a nice thing to say

>there are people who still insist this dude is not a blatant controlled opp

hes destroying all the progress the new right has made , stop shilling this faggot already

I wanna be proud just once?

Literally who

I'm offended he's pretending he watches football. We all know the last time he caught a superbowl was when Prince played.

>nu right
He predates Trump's presidential run. If you bothered to actually listen him, you would realize that he is the best thing possible for white nationalism.

I think instead of punches, he's going to get bullets

what an idiot taking credit for something a group of athletes did as an accomplishment for the white race. sad.

what about hte black running back that made all the clutch catches during that game? what about all the other fucking black dudes on there?

>the new right

Ya fuck you almost had black people convinced free markets and less welfare will raise their IQ 20 points

Hahahahahaha Hillary Clinton BTFO again!!!! Say it with me, MADAM SECRETARY!!!! BITCH, AHAHAHAHA

As hilarious as his recent tweets are it's gona backlash pretty bad. Nignogs gona chimp out on him

>>what about hte black running back that made all the clutch catches during that game? what about all the other fucking black dudes on there?

Black people are proud them?

Maybe his death is the catalyst to the impending race war

>destroying progress
He's just shitposting and baiting antifa on twitter. Get over yourself.

this dude is just in it for the fame and money.

at least he pisses the leftists off but he could be more clever.

you aut-rights are actually not different than sjws

I mean his, unbanned twitter account is pretty decent evidence for this view.

Now they're gonna black that team up for next season

damn thats exactly how i feel about spencer nut huggers.

Milo got banned for less and he's more Representative as the leader of the alt right yet this fags is still allowed free race baiting stupid shit

Keep note eon how most people if not already have dissociated with him and his franchise

He has some...interesting friends.

>milo got banned for less

no he didnt. Spencer doesnt call black women gorillas on his twitter

Let's report his account and see if he gets banned.

sammy guns with that spotless barrel and trigger discipline

>He predates Trump's presidential run
>He was irrelevant during the primaries and campaign until the media needed a boogeyman to paint the right with

Even Styx was more relevant and helpful to Trump's victory than this controlled-op shithead.

He was irrelevant until the entire global media covered him in november.

duh. You cant really compete with 24 hour coverage of you heiling trump

K E K IS THIS REAL

Did they plan this or is this SERIOUSLY a coincidence?

They're probably friends. Sam Hyde retweets his shit all the time

Dunno if that is really Spencer though

Trigger discipline is a meme. The key is to always have your finger on the trigger

The truth

This. styx has done wayy more to help Trump than this spencer guy

Hes only useful for leftys to use a strawman and say "look everyone a trump supporter is saying mean things about black people they are nazis afterall"

Hes not trump , hes not using all this publicity to his benefit , hes already lost a lot of credibility after getting punched and running away.I wouldn't be surprised if the movement collapses because of this dude

Why is it racist to call Leslie Jones a gorilla? That is literally the animal she most resembles, and you're being deliberately obtuse if you disagree.

Sam refused the deploraball invite because they banned Spencer.

And this

>whitest team
>check lineup
>its still full of niggers

god america is such a bad joke

this guy sucks. He just says nazi like things so that the MSM can conflate our shitposting with nazism.

He makes us seem dumb but getting punched all the time and autistically tweeting about "muh whiteness" Last time I checked his face his white, but he's got black eyes. Whatever fuck him.

This is controlled opposition at its finest.

>
kek untill now all right wingers were considered low IQ mongrels skinheads.

libtards are easy to bait

can;t wait for the #NotMyChampion hashtags and other stupid bullshit

I wonder if BLM will protest the Patriots championship parade in Boston

This guy has got to be a plant.

If it caught enough traction it could lead to more calls of diversity (non-whites) for the Patriots. In which case, fuck Spencer.

Why did you link me, I agreed?

proud of what, animal-man, the color of your skin? be proud of what you do

Off course he is. Just like that david duke faggot

Yet he's been mentioned here for years before the elections.

> Qb that supports Trump
> 3 white WR's
> TE1 would of been white but he was injured from being too awesome
> Pretty much all staff is white
> strong work ethic
> Smart

It's starting to make sense why they always win.

>David Duke faggot
Spencer and Duke literally did nothing wrong you ignorant nigger lover.

no plant has ever been so obvious, so yes, he is a plant - gets a check from clinton foundation/soros every month. punch an agent should be a new game.

no plant has ever been so obvious, so yes, he is a plant - gets a check from clinton foundation/soros every month. punch an agent should be a new game.

blocked from sending this 100 times, at least it went through finally.

facts < feelings with these retards everytime.
0 arguments.

forgot the pic

>nu-right
You didn't make those memes, the_Donald

I think Sup Forums is bugged right now. Barely any of my posts have gone through in the auspol thread either

seems to happen everytime my post includes sage, shill, soros, clinton foundation etc. especially in ctr threads. must be a coincidonk :^)

Milo is actual controlled opposition who's whole schtick is echoing the sentiments of the left while offering nothing but hollow contrarianism in return, and is not indicative of anyone on Sup Forums except your shill self and your T_D friends

Will Trump disavow???!??

Will he disavow!?!?

But what about David Duke!? Will he disavow?!? Disavow disavow disavow!?!? REEE

It died for me when I brought up Mein Kampf. Probably coincidence. I'm not banned.

lol he's just lashing out for when twitter was making fun of him for getting punched.

Someone must be threatening his family to make him tweet these things so closely after he was punched or he's gonna pull a murder suicide

This.

It's obvious his job is to help the media smear trump supporters as white supremacists and to turn actual white supremacists against trump.

Shill spotted. Revisionism doesn't work faggot.

>and to turn actual white supremacists against trump.
It doesn't seem to be working since Trump is doing what he said he was going to do. And since that's the case, I've seen Spencer back off that push.

You have to think though, ANY talk of an ethnostate means one of three things. Either there will be a civil war, forced mass deportations, or ethnic cleansing. There is no way around it, so that is and has always been his angle. To me, he seems to be pushing more for the civil war. There isn't the support for mass deportations, and none of these fuckers has the guts to do ethnic cleansing.

He does what he's told. He's a bush family dog.

t. a non-white shill

>richard spencer is murdered by black people
>hashtag movement along the line of je suis richard starts
>our controlled opposition guy helps us win despite being controlled opposition

please kek. this would be funny.

You mean the team from the gayest, blackest city?

RICHARD SPENCER IS ALASKA THUNDERFUCK 5000

Richard did nothing wrong.

lol.

FUCKING FAGGOT

SPENCER IS TRYING TO APPROPRIATE THE TRANS COMMUNITY

>I'm proud of my race because I personally haven't accomplished anything.

This, he plays the role of the MSM "alt right" strawman perfectly.
You'll notice all the fags defending him act like thuggish niggers, too.

It's probably just hiro manufacturing issues, next he's gonna come out and say "no problems for pass users :^)"

>muh nu-male right

Yeah goys it's already over the kikes won no sense doing anything about just bend over while we import another 1,000,000 per year. Every time the white man says he's had enough nothing ever happens. Just go back to sleep goy.

Replace the word 'white' with the word 'black' and then see how much more acceptable it becomes.

It's a 't-the normalization of w-white nationalism is bad b-because m-milo said so' thread

I'd dick Laura so hard

All you have to do is this:

"I'm proud of the NFL's team with the most black players"

They both are saying the same thing but only one is seen as racist because of the liberal brainwashing.

Honestly I don't think any of these things are good but it's rife in liberals.

was i suppose to know who this faggot was until liberal media started pushing him as the symbol of the alt right?

Milo is obnoxious though.

Do you know who Jared Taylor is?