Transhumanist hate thread

Technology is not bad, but when (((they))) want to control us, it is a problem.

Those lured by transhumanist promises are only motivated by perpetuating their own degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-predictions-about-the-future-2015-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hmm what are you talking about user

Fuck off, Luddite.

Fuck merging with machines.

In the final analysis they were right, though they could not have foreseen the digital age.

Why not? if youre gonna die, might as well give it a shot

>you're gonna die anyway
Can you be more nihilistic?
Smoke meth and worship satan desu
Why not. Gonna die n shiet.

stop confusing transhumanism for globalist techno-slavery

One leads to the other. The existential risk is too much. A centralised, global, terminally interconnected system can be undone in a single event, with or without them.

>retards like you will die alone while I enjoy my Immortality™

>centralised, global, terminally interconnected system can be undone in a single even

Exactly, which is why the good end future is decentralized peer-to-peer cryptographic protocols.

Cryptocurrency like bitcoin is the archaic infant of future autonomous protocols that decentralized power structures, most importantly governments.

>I enjoy my Immortality™
You will 'die' the moment you join it.

The faggots of all faggots is this faggot right here

Read this fucking faggot's interview

businessinsider.com/facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-predictions-about-the-future-2015-7

If life is made eternal then it loses it's value. Life is precious because it is so short.

The power struggle of the future won't be the Globalists vs Nationalists. It will be the Techno-Centralists vs Crypto-Anarchists

>Le life is meaningless unless you die may may

Kill yourself, leaf.

Beside the fact that dependence on technology is killing society functionally and morally, you do realise that technology itself is a crutch and the more you depend on it the worse it will be when it fails. Dependence on a single innovation like digital form is the worst evolutionary strategy.

Will you be able to destroy a brick wall with your bare fists? No? Case closed.

What kind of stupid metaphor is this?

Have you guys seen teds letters on the internet?

he pretty much BTFOs Sup Forums. And Jewtube.

and pretty much the whole internet. here ill show ya.

The current state of society has led us to create technology that enslaves us to it's social obligations. Technology doesn't have to be that way, and becoming a luddite is not the answer.

>Technology doesn't have to be that way, and becoming a luddite is not the answer.
Checked. And I completely agree. Like I stated first in OP: technology is not bad. But what it becomes is troubling. I don't think we can stop it from going bad, though.

Digits confirm get wrekt Luddite

>Le what you said is a meme le meme
Not an argument, my dude.

>Not wanting to become a robotic ubermensch

Also, the sheer nature of decentralized systems is a lack of systemic risk. Failure of a single part does is not critical to the system's functional capacity.

That's a false promise. There is no (You) in machine.

Consciousness stuck in virtual hell for eternity. Doesn't sound so great.

Ted was arrested in '96(?) he might not think the same thing if he saw the internet today.

I can't really keep following the illusion that far. Knowing that I can make a bunch of electrons appear in a certain order in a machine after I die that simulates the consciousness of an anxious autist seems pretty dumb and pointless

Decentralized autonomous protocols are coming, and will change the fabric of society. Giant centralized operations we see today such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft etc. that are taking over every aspect of our lives are about to get disrupted in a very real way and as a major benefit to the health of humanity.

CODE RED. BRAZIL IS GOING TO SHIT

>Failure of a single part does is not critical to the system's functional capacity.
This would be true if the there was any kind of redundancy in digital medium, which there isn't. A single vulnerability extends to the whole. There is no diversity in a circuit board. It cannot grow legs, walk away, and adapt. It is a monoculture and there will be a famine. And shit will go very bad.

Alex Jones confirmed the globalists are working towards instrumentality

See

Digital information is still physical information, only abstracted. Thinking about it in terms of circuit boards is only considering the contemporary state of information technology.

>Replace arms with better mor muscular robot arms
>Put nanobots in blood to prevent and cure cancer and HIV and all that
>A bad thing

Really activates my walnuts.

I don't think anyone is disputing that these innovations would be good for humanity. I think people start to get nervous when your bionic arm is required to be connected to Google Health Services™ Network at all times.

This means that people are actually afraid of the centralization of technology, and the possibility of malicious activities that come with that centralization. It's not the actual technology that's frightening. But the good news is that these centralized services are not the only answer, and combating them is going to be a major political issue in the coming decades.

These robot fags are the worst. The only people who will get 'eternal" life are rich fucks who will rule over us.

CRY US A PARANOID RIVER

You are not a machine though. Every part of you that becomes a machine becomes dead. Be mindful that a cyborg is only partly human. And a full transition to robotics is a dead human/

>contemporary state of information technology
What else? It seems you are selling hopes and dreams at this point.

>Every part of you that becomes a machine becomes dead
citation needed

>What is ship of Theseus

Change everything slowly and you're still you, fucking Aussie faggot.

You are trying to separate digital information from the information that makes up "you". But at the end of the day, it is all just information. To claim that something is lost in an digital emulation of human life is arguing in favor of the supernatural.

That's incorrect. Consciousness is from humans and maybe other mammals like it. A machine is the furthermost from us and definitely alien. You will not be human, you will not be conscious like a human, (You) will be dead by definition.

>But at the end of the day, it is all just information.
A brain is much different than a computer.

It is and it isn't. The most widely used computer architectures are vastly different from brain architectures, but at the most fundamental level, they both process data. Neuromorphic computing is a step towards machines that are modeled off of brain architecture. I really think you are making a mistake in assuming that the human brain is some enigma that can't be replicated.

We need space colonization tech, the rest is just luxury.

God this retarded meme needs to die