Hey Trump, FUCK you for inviting a lot of guests to your super bowl party, cuz....um....it's like....wait...

>Hey Trump, FUCK you for inviting a lot of guests to your super bowl party, cuz....um....it's like....wait....what's my point?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/156540315831/be-careful-what-you-wish-for-especially-if-it-is
articles.latimes.com/2004/oct/04/opinion/oe-ehrenfeld4
youtube.com/shared?ci=t1kaZLTOSH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's that guy on Melania's left? Bannon?

Is there ANYTHING these nutjobs won't sperg about when it comes to Trump?

It's getting worrisome how obsessed and insane they've become.

>It's 2009.
>Is there ANYTHING these nutjobs won't sperg about when it comes to Obama?

I really don't get this.

Sometimes I think they're more obsessed with the man than us.

Obama is an autistic cia groomed bubble boy

Trump loves to party but he doesn't drink or do drugs. Takes a special sort of character to be like that.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean, for real? They don't have sofas?

WHY MAKE thIS SHITTY THREAD THEN FAGGOT

SAGE

>or do drugs.
yeah right

He's hooked on Adderall guaranteed which is literally meth.

There wasn't much fixation on Obama in 2009. There was the tea party being pissed about the financial bailouts, but they formed in retaliation to Bush originally. The rest of the country was just trying to keep a job and not have their houses foreclosed on. Literally all of the Obama hate was contained.

Nothing, they just post stuff and you're supposed to imagine how Trump is much worse.

really? I didn't know it. I don't drink and smoke either, I think it's stupid.

How is this anti-Trump tweet? It literally doesn't say anything bad about Trump or Obama. Stop getting triggered over everything, you weak queers

Maybe it's a shot at Obama and not at trump. Like look how many people came to Trump's party compared to Obama? Idk

>implying King Nigger isn't posing to look like he's interested in the super bowl

Its almost like the white guy is more popular than the muslim.

Scott Adams provided a good explanation in a blog post.

blog.dilbert.com/post/156540315831/be-careful-what-you-wish-for-especially-if-it-is

Essentially they desperately need to confirm their sincerely held belief that Trump is a Hitler tier fascist who will bring about devastation, because anything less would prove to themselves that they were foolish.

Obama's got 3D glasses? ''''is he seriously watching sports on one of those retarded 3D TVs?

>Has a big family
>5 kids, their spouses, his kids have kids, in-laws
>lots of friends
>everyone loves each other
>everyone comes over to hang

versus

>1 tranny homo boyfriend wife
>2 adopted girls
>has to pay Eric Holder to come over

they are.

call them out on being the left wing versions of the birthers and they lose their shit.

Numbers only count when they say so.

Right hand of the god-emperor.

>Trump loves niggerball more than Obama

I really can't support Trump anymore.

This
Kek

Did Drumpf really leave the party during the halftime show?

Being the president is a lot of work.

>They don't have sofas?
It doesn't look like they have TVs at all so its implied they are not sharing the experience of watching the superbowl since its a bunch of separate round tables.
I don't know why they would make a big deal as if the left ever cared about the superbowl before, now suddenly this year with streep talking shit, trying to make it a race war metaphor, and then packing the superbowl ads with obvious lefty political messages.

Didn't he leave because that patriots were losing so bad at that time?

he left when iran bombed saudarabia

look at this cunts profile pic she couldn't look any more like i expected her to. Can't wait till these stupid whores are being circle raped by savages.

>Obama has a private couch while staff is made to sit for hours in folding chairs

>Trump is mingled with his guests at a round table while everyone enjoys food and drink, even the staff look happy

It's like I woke up from a bad dream and God doesn't forsake America anymore...

Unless you have a source, you're a retarded nigger.

Trump used the event to talk about politics while providing an enjoyable environment for his family and followers where Obama made his hand picked body guards, white governmental support, and family feel uncomfortable.

post yfw trump actually doenst like superbowl because he is actually a patrician not a commoner.

>everybody loosened up on liquor
>you're sober
Anybody can do this trick, makes you seem very intelligent by about midnight at any typical party.

Trump brings friends and family, while Obama looks like he's watching alone, with some of his staff in the background.

Yep.

Joan Rivers was right. Michelle Obama is a tranny.

I don't get it, Trumps party looks like a party a regular Joe would hold

Obama's looks like a party only rich Hollywood elites would get invited to

For fucks sake stop pretending Trump is a blue collar prole that 'you an have a beer with'

Trump is a blue blood upper east side elite, it's hard to shake it off. At least he doesn't pretend to be a prole like Dubya

Is Trump more social and fun than Obama

Back to facebook, loser.

When was the picture on the right taken? Is he doing that "hands up, don't shoot" bullshit?

no one likes the be wrong. especially proved wrong. i just hope normies don't buy into their delusions overtime. its what happened to bush. see:
>articles.latimes.com/2004/oct/04/opinion/oe-ehrenfeld4
>"America, under Bush, is a danger to the world," says Soros. To save the world and prevent the reelection of George W. Bush, Soros has dedicated extraordinary amounts of time and money because defeating Bush, he says, is his "central focus." His motto, "If I spend enough, I will make it right," is the essence of his articulated ideas about changing society.
>During a speech at Columbia University's commencement ceremonies, Soros said, "If President Bush is reelected, we must ask the question, 'What is wrong with us?' " He has written that he always "felt that modern society in general and America in particular suffer from a deficiency of values."
>The Bubble of American Supremacy," is a "threat to the world," run by a Republican Party that is the devil child of an unholy alliance between "market fundamentalists" and "religious fundamentalists." We have become a "supremacist" nation.
bush made a blender with iraq, but the democrats have been spewing this nonsense since the very beginning. long before trump. long before bush. remember, regan was post to start ww3 with russia and wanted poor people to die. bush wanted to kill gay people and start a nazi empire while sucking the blood of the statue of liberty.

oh and the irony with soros
>religious fundamentalists
just like how the democrat party became with islam.

Trump is a straightedge born again Christian.

His brother died from addiction and Trump is a tea totaller.

Rage more, queer.
youtube.com/shared?ci=t1kaZLTOSH8

These people always reach so hard over the smallest shit. Donald Trump could so much as breathe a different way and you'll see dozens of articles, SNL skits and other BS on it.

I don't even care if the media is tough on Trump (they should be provided it's fair, which it isn't), but I hate the stupid double standards.

you tried

>Trump enjoying quality time with his family
>The personification of class

>Obama shuckin and jivin for a staged photo

Yep.

I doubt Trump gives a single fuck about sports. He recognizes that it's a bug deal for a lot of people, so he threw them a party. Obama does care about sports, so his party was for him. I see nothing wrong with either angle.

Obummer looks like a manchild dweeb

I couldn't even figure out what the picture was trying to point out until I read the replies for the tweet.

What was it trying to point out?

Apparently everybody on Trump's side looks miserable, and everybody on Obama's side looks happy?

>Sometimes I think they're more obsessed with the man than us.
They most definitely are. For the most part I just go with the flow not giving two shits but every other conversation with coworkers, friends, family, random fucks on the street has to have some connection to Trump being Hitler 2.0. No matter what I say to help them see through the bullshit most people just say I'm part of the problem by enabling it.

Trump didn't invite a tranny and Obama did.

This is pro-trump, right? Lots of family, socializing, rather than King Nigger by himself split from the rest of his family?

Trump sat with his friends and family. Obama hogged the front row and all the glory for himself.

>arms straight up
>blank face

It looks like it's supposed to be "anti-Trump", in their warped little cognitive dissonance minds.

>"Look, Obama is watching FOOTBALL, he is doing the football gesture, he's a real person just like us!"
>"Look at Trump the RICH MAN sitting at a table! Wow he doesn't get it at all LOL!"

Cheers. Looks like there are at least of couple of TV's, though.

This is about how I imagined it too, when I first saw OP

>that staged photo of Obama pretending to understand football and get excited about it

How were people dumb enough to get conned by this guy?

The point is, that Obama sat on his couch and watched the Super Bowl like a "normal" person. But Trump had a fancy dinner party like an "abnormal" person.

I would've rather hung out at Trump's party. More people, and they seem like they're enjoying themselves a lot more.

>white people
Did they have to bring their own beer too? I don't get why white people are so stingy with beer.

Rednecks have an endless supply.

Was pol this obsessed with dumb shit Obama did?

So? Why are presidents wasting time on sports?

>obama no friends
>trump lots of friends

i know who i'd vote for

Obama is having a clear case of "copyright pose photograph" going on, while Trump and his peers look like they are organically enjoying the game without play acting like they are in a commercial.

I imagine Obongo only has an interest in soccer since that's what all 3rd worlders are into.

Nice trip triple double

It's a cultural landmark PR thing. Football is a culturally critical aspect of American culture and its symbolically relevant for the president to partake.

>Trump has a big personal family party
wow so out of touch
>Obama doing a literal photo op
YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Trump is having your standard nice corporate lunch with family, friends, and associates

>Obama rented a cinema(?) and is watching it with some stuff, wife no where to be seen

I don't get it??

Obama's party
>mostly black

Trump's party
>actually diverse

Left btfo

What? It's not being stingy, it's just behaving properly. If you go to a party, you either bring homemade food or some alcohol with you. And unless you know it's a potluk type thing, bringing alcohol is the safer choice. Wine or beer is normally chosen over spirits because it's more acceptable to finish a bottle/case of those in one evening then it is to finish an entire bottle of scotch or brandy.

RIP in peace Dot Matrix

Yes. Conservative media and liberal media have flipped positions, now the left will start obsessively compiling all the tiny shit Trump does while Sup Forums will ignore all his biggest fuckups.

its crazy man, I legit fear going on facebook for this very reason. People are spergging out way too damn hard like they're hellbent on making themselves miserable under teh facade of "I'm right! he is bad!" I swear Obama fucked so many ppl in the ass and they loved it that we're not coming back from this for awhile.

Obama's looks more comfy
Trump looks like they're at some random restaurant eating

No. Trump's party is mostly white.
This twitter post is literally fuck trump and fuck white people.

The left image looks way more classy and decent than the one on the right.
I bet leftists wished that the pictures would be reversed so they could criticize Trump for this.

pretty much this

naa its a room in the white house
they have their own mini theater

>Trump loves to party

>biggest fuckups.
go on...

Back to surrendering, Frenchman.

I always loved this meme but this one was done poorly. Completely lacks the elements that make it good.

Reminder that CNN wrote a piece about how Trump is "Obsessed" because he's delivering on all of his promises so fast

Use this instead.

>Tfw you'll never have the white house theater to yourself watching anime at full volume
Barron is going to have a great childhood

>anime
gas yourself

>Trump: Surrounded by friends and family
>Obama: Surrounded by S/S

Obongos was SUPPOSED to be a photo op showing him taking a break, after working hard
Too bad in hindsight, it just comes across as sad,pathetic and lonely

High energy vs low.

what the fuck is your problem bitch

There's nothing wrong with anime, and you're pretty silly if you write off all of it because there are some shit ones.

99 percent of Americans don't have multiple couches in a personal home theaters.

>anime girl Trump
FUCKING JAPS MAKING EVERYTHING ADORABLE I JUST WANNA CUDDLE IT
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Really? In my basement living room I've got 5 recycling chairs like that. On my main floor living room I've got 2 couches. Only living room that only has 1 couch in it is the upstairs kids living room.

Really? I've got a bunch just like his in my basement living room. 2 in my main floor living room. Only the top floor living room has a single couch.