"oh yeah, [state] is great! Just avoid [list of all major cities in the state]...

> "oh yeah, [state] is great! Just avoid [list of all major cities in the state]. Make sure to also avoid the [all relevant tourist spots]"

how is it that america is so shit? Is this why americans constantly have to give you advice on what to avoid?

i mean if you wanna be surrounded by faggots and immigrants sure, ignore the advice. If that's the case, why not just stay where you are though?

What's so great about Austria?

Yeah Oregon is great. Just stay away from the meth-heads and faggots in Portland. Everywhere else is fine.

I am partial to the Oregon coast, myself. I love Bandon and Bullards Beach Park for camping.

I'm just making an observation about the USA and its citizens. I guess you got a little butthurt for a second?

If I had been told to avoid most of the cities in Europe and spend more time hanging out in rural areas, I would've been much happier with the summer I spent there.

God forbid we try to send you to the cool places OP.

This is the same in literally every country. The more non-whites a city has, the more shit it is. Ignore the burgerposters, avoid the cities.

Stop kidding yourself, Vienna is a muslim shithole for nearly a decade now and Graz is turning into one as well.

Portland isn't even that bad if you're just visiting. It's living in Portland that's shitty. But if you're just spending a few nights to check out the microbrew scene and enjoy the culture of the Pearl District it's really nice. But living there and having to deal with the shit parking, the bums, the methheads on the east side, and the university's monthly protests wears on your nerves.

how do you live there, user?

I grew up in Central Oregon but Bend is just as bad as Portland when it comes to rental pricing. Now I am living the English teacher dream abroad and I might just stay desu. Much easier than scrapping by back home.

Still, I do get homesick sometimes.

It's the same in most Euro countries as well. It's just that because of how American's cities are built, most of the crime is innercity so even a city that isn't that bad will have a bad neighbourhood in its center.

You're right, but the same thing is happening to Europe.

Because the United States is huge. Your country, your entire country, culture, people, way of life is the size of one of or medium sized states. We are

Have you ever seen an overlay of the US and Europe? I mean christ son you can fit France, and most of Germany into texas.

niggers.

I got the same advice when I went to Germany,
Countryside is comfy as fuck

its not like you are going to be killed on sight in those places, people just want you to have a good time here is all

this

>t. ezzeldine.mahmoud.elkhashab

You stupid goat fucker. Fucking goof. Your mother is a whore and I cum in her mouth every night before shitting in your father's mouth :^)

By the way, I've put you ON NOTICE for a no-fly list bitch :^)

NIGGERMUDSLIMENIGGERMUDSLIMENIGGERMUDSLIMENIGGERMUDSLIMENIGGERMUDSLIMENIGGERMUDSLIMENIGGERMUDSLIMENIGGERMUDSLIME

>London
>White

Yeah, sure thing, Achmed.

>hasn't been to london
>posts figure only concerning migrants
Really embracing the alt facts approach, huh?

>it's another "we're a big country that's why we can have these excuses" episode
OP is talking about individual states, dingbat

hitler

We're just letting you know where all the niggers and foreigners are.
I guess you'd rather be surprised.