Filipinos make me puke

As we've all come to notice, in the past few decades, Filipinos have begun to infest the United States like some sort of disease. Their extensive involvement in the U.S. Armed Forces is proof of the trashy kind of qualities all Filipinos tend to exhibit on a regular basis. You can see this clearly by studying the attitudes and cultural icons of most Filipino-Americans.

Origins of Pinoys/Pinays:

Are they really Asian? Well we've come to accept the fact the Filipinos come from a part of the world known as South East Asia. But the term "Asia" is used in the wrong way. You may notice that contemporary Filipino-Americans try very hard to associate themselves with groups that we know as Asian.

I cannot count the number of times I have seen a 'Third World' Filipino try to connect themselves to the Chinese or Japanese people. There is no connection, and here's why: the Philippines is a third-world country. Nothing respectable has EVER been created by Filipino people during our entire human history.

Young Filipino men in America have become obsessed with "import racing". They have an enormously-perverted affection for Japanese cars. It's a common phenomenon. In their minds, these Filipinos somehow believe that they are Asian and that it somehow connects them to Japanese people and Japanese cars. They often take credit for the ingenuity of Japanese people and say how it's an "Asian thing". This term..."Asian thing" derived directly from African American slang "black thang". "It's a black thang." "It's an Asian thang."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagpag
youtube.com/watch?v=F3ayaAzSajg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can see the connection. It's even funnier that, in Japan, Filipinos are heavily discriminated against. The only Filipinos that can live successfully in Japan are the Filipina prostitutes. But that's the case for most Filipino people no matter where they live in the world. Now we've come down to this fact.. .and it IS a fact: Nothing in Filipino culture can be seen as Asian.

They have no architectural, artistic, or cultural influence which is in ANY way Asian. Thinking of the great countries in Asia such as Japan, Korea, and China, there is no way you can possibly connect the Philippine Islands. This assault by Filipino-Americans to connect themselves with the great peoples of North East Asia is foul and disgusting.

Try visiting a young Filipino's web site, too. You'll see something called the "Asian IRC Ring". It has to do with the chatrooms. The most horrible thing about this is that these TRASHY people are trying to associate themselves with Asia again!!

People in Asia don't act like this, at all. What we are seeing here is the natural Filipino in its element with full access to technology - and THIS is how they act! You will consistently see this behavior over and over again.

Another interesting thing is that these "third world" people also frequent IRC chatrooms such as #chinese #japan and #asian. They must believe that they are some how related racially or culturally to North Asians. But it's completely WRONG! There might have been some distant contact with China (and even less with Japan) during World War II, but these people are actually more closely-related to African Americans and Mexican-Americans.

Do the parents of these young Filipinos know what's going on? Would they accept this? I believe that they would and do. This is the natural "trash" element in Filipinos manifesting itself. Nothing good has ever come from Philippines, and I don't believe anything good ever will.

where the fuck do they even get that garbage they use to build those shacks?

Recognizing your Roots (A Message to Filipinos). To all Filipino people:

Please recognize your ROOTS! You come from the third world! You country is a disgusting and filthy place. Most people there live in poverty! Your culture has MUCH MORE SPANISH influence than Chinese, and absolutely no JAPANESE influence whatsoever. People in Japan and China, do not act like you. They do not constantly talk about sex, and they have a MUCH HIGHER level of RESPECT for each other. There is NO WAY that you can connect yourself to Asia other than location.

Your culture and technological advancement does not even come CLOSE to what Chinese, people have done in the past, and what Japanese and Korean people are doing now! Everything you do is distinctly Filipino. You cannot take credit for Japanese cars, video games, or hentai!

It's not an "Asian thing," it's an "American thing". You have no concept of culture... no concept of Asian ideas or Asian philosophy! Can you demonstrate how you use Confucianism or Taoism in you everyday life?? You can't. And you will NEVER be able to.

I understand that you are trying to create an identity for yourselves as young people... but it is NOT related to Asia. Your Identity is Filipino.

That's all you are. Just Filipino. Think about what that means....

Did some filipino fuck your girl or something?

Pinoy sluts were made for the BWC

To outsiders, Tagalog sounds like water boiling.

As far as immigrants go, Filipinos are pretty cool and adjust very quickly to american lifestyle.

Why the fuck are you mad about a people so trivial and distant

>Plot twist: OP is a flip

This whole thing sounds like pasta tho. Am sure I already read this somewhere

He must be a chinaman in disguise.

Being this mad at the most powerful race in the world

What about balut?

They eat this.

where did you immigrate from OP? most of the pinoys I have worked with have been fine, unlike most of the people from another third world south asian shithole I could name. you make some interdasting points re: not asian I suppose.

Balut looks disgusting, but it's not like chickens are bad to eat.

Did you want to give it a chance at life or something?

There is a lot about the Philippines to admire, even if they are clearly third world, Duterte might help them reach a better way.

they're the mexicans of the asian race, what did you expect?

you can have em, they look like twink boys anyway.

>That's all you are. Just Filipino.
The Mexicans of East Asia

They are a step up from mexicans/latinos because they are not as violent, and they are just a step below chinese/japanese/koreans because they are not as smart as them. Filipinos are multitudes better than muslims in every aspect. We have so many other problems in this country, you should divert to more problemsome races

LOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagpag

youtube.com/watch?v=F3ayaAzSajg

>Filipina prostitutes
Don't marry a Filipina.
They're qt until a biological clock goes off
overnight they look just like Filipino men.

your settlement looks like shit

>We have so many other problems in this country, you should divert to more problemsome races
Deporting all Filipinos would be a good place to start

they make great wives though

This is true, every southeast asians I ever met never think of them as real asians
they're basically spics trapped in junglechink body

this is so true. They pretty much cosplay as Japanese.

I'm American you faggot.

I hate to break it to you OP, but Filipinos are east-asian, genetically speaking. Though there's still no excuse for their behavior.

>great wives
that's his daughter, surely

nopes
he married her he was like 65 and her 22
the king of night time talk radio, 15 millions listeners in his prime, over 400 affiliate stations
i'm listening to his archived shows right now, as regularly
u7radio.org

seriously filipinas know how to take care of a man

what else do you want from a woman?

Yeah, it's a repost from 1998. I think it was written by some angry Chinese guy at UC-San Diego.

It became famous because someone sent it as a letter to the Manila Times and blamed it on Art Bell, a radio host from the US.

This caused Art Bell a lot of problems.

Filipinos are incredibly backstabby and shortsighted with the sort of unwarranted self-importance you'd usually only find among the KANGZ crowd.

They're the worst combination of Serb, Negroe and Han.

you have to get rid of them when they turn 35 or so and go get a new one

>unwarranted self-importance
this!

yup
i'd buy myself one but i dont want to marry her whole pinoy famalam
they're pretty awesome though
maybe it's all asians because i had this same incredibly alluring contact with a korean hottie once as well
i mean just words and attitude, i didnt touch them

wtf???
lol
yeah i heard of this pain but never knew there was such a pasta behind it

Filipino chicks have the best tits of all asians.

No issue with em, they assimilate and genetically speaking are far better then niggers or beaners. I could sleep way better at night if they were the only type of immigrant we had coming in.

honestly only a self hating pinoy would post like this. probably a hapa or filipinos who grew up here in the US. Most Filipinos are welcoming to white people because we where trained in a young age to admire foreigners.

We miss King Philip already =(

hmm i'm hesitating here, help me make my choice brothers

>that brow ridge
>those cheekbones
huh, I guess assortative mating is real

>alluring contact with a korean hottie once as well
they can turn that on and off whenever they want
Japanese women usually look like sacks of potatoes (I know, exceptions)
light-skinned Chinese personal favorite

Filipinos are considered lower race even by other southeast asians, Filipinos are special that unlike other ethnics like Thais, Viets, etc. they don't even have real civilisation, not even one stone building made before Spain rekt them, they are literally jungle tribe niggers
Even today filipinos pride themselves for having 1/77 Spanish blood, that's how cucked they are, all their neighbours view them as not real asian and closer to Spics, thats why they're called "Mexicans of Asia" in the first place
Even Muslim countries like Malaysia and Indonesia are generally more respected than them

Peach you fucking faggot
She will fuck suck and cook you a meal before you even know it happened and send your ass home

>Filipino chicks have the best tits of all asians
? certainly the best asses

latina sex drive in asian woman's body

that is all

>have filipino fuck buddy
>huge ass and huge tits
>definitely has spanish curves
>made me cum buckets every time

Gotta say, I like filipino women. Hot sluts. Completely horrible useless person though.

>Indonesia
Muslim Filipinos

Is that a choker on a 10 yr old? Fucking degenerates.

Best everything. I think they bred with the spanish or something.

Been to flip land 20 times.
Great scuba there.
Close to oz.

Ok most of you here know jack shit or you are a flip and you know less than jack shit.

90% Shit tier lying theiving little fuckers.
Fucking beggars and vendors attack whites relentlessly.
Dont go near there own kind cause they cheap charlie.
Double pricing for whites to their own kind. Thats why stooopid foreign flips think its great when they visit flip land. These lying little fuckers tell you how great it is ?? It is shit.

Flip guys are laziest cunts in the history of the world.
Sit around drinking red horse while their women go and fuck anyone or anything for cash to pay for the flip mans piss.
Ah now you dumb horny stupid young fucks that dream of pinay pussy..
Its not that good.
Most don't give blow jobs.
Their men are bunny rabbit fuckers three pump really fast chumps, so if you don't cum within 2 minutes they start complaining about missing facebook or some other mindless shit.
Forget the propaganda and lies.
The stupid flips already sell their people off as slaves to chinks and arabs now they are selling out their country to China and Korea.

Seriously flips are as dumb as Lebs.

Filipinos are one of the lesser asians, like the Vietnamese. Chinese, Japanese and Korean are the only real asians.

>they can turn that on and off whenever they want
what is it exactly?
wtf it's amazing

>The stupid flips already sell their people off as slaves to chinks and arabs now they are selling out their country to China and Korea.
that's encouraging
that means flip brides/Slaves are cheap

>>they can turn that on and off whenever they want
>what is it exactly?
>wtf it's amazing
Good business. Commerce.

A world without whites would be wonderful place.
Imagine everyone living in a slum as per pictured being stomped on by a fascist boot forever.

nah dude

That's kind of funny because this is exactly what europeans think of you burgers

What is the purpose of this angry autistic blog post? Did a flip manlet annoy you today or fuck your girl?

I mean, we NE asians do make jokes and call SE asians (viet, thai, philip, etc) dirty asians so there is a bit of truth of elitist racism, but most filipinos i've come across are pretty chill...

yuhaf2bmad?

Filipinos destroyed their fishing industry after WW2 by fishing with leftover bombs and hand grenades

frankly i wouldnt go near a jap because the level of entitlement is out of this world
as for chinks they're inhuman
koreans can be ok in certain special cases i assume

This is the Jews' wet dream
I don't blame them hating us
If I was Jewish I would wish whites were racemixed out of existence so my fellow Jews and I could rule the world with no competitors

My girl is a quarter filo, half Spanish and she takes a Facefucking like a queen.
Are you sure you didn't accidentally fly to Indo?
Because I can imagine those smelly Islam monkeys being useless in the sack.

>what else do you want from a woman?

Are you retarded? You're talking about a life partner and mother of your kid, not a domestic slave. I want her to have a soul and not be genetic trash lower than an African. I would literally rather have a cute Himba tribe girl bear my child than a fucking disgusting jungle gook.

No we are not. We are austrolonesian/ malay. We are the same family lineage with polynesian, malaysian, indonesian, madagascar, and Hawaiian peoples

Deport them then.

LOL that can't be true.

I hate chinks and agree they're inhuman. Japs are aigh but they are pretty stuckup. koreans are either redpilled af (due to no cultural qualms about racism and are extremely culturally nationalistic) or liberal dumb fucks.

Japs are civilised, very traditional, intelligent and hardworking - i can see why french people avoid them..

Arent filipinos the most conservative and pro-US of all migrants there? Hell Flippos make up the most number of Trump voters in the recent elections

Flips are conservative as fuck.

I go to an independent fundemental baptist church with American flags where everybody votes trump and hates sociey.

Like 1/3rd of the people there are flips.

>we are not
Only you, perhaps.

I puked after having sex with a Pinay.
But it was the alcohol that made me puke, not the girl. They're alright in my book.

I feel your pain america, my country is infested with them too.

stop encouraging this kind of humanistic behavior

what is wrong with you Sup Forums?

my opinion of Flips just took a bump!
they now have a 1% approval rate!

Kill yourself stupid proxy user.

>my country is infested with them too

Because you're the ones who bring them in you stupid fuck. Because you're all a bunch of pampered retards who can't even work out how to do your own laundry.

Nah they are autistic entitled assholes. Just like the germans but you guys got successfully tamed 70 years ago.

They are actually just sunburned chinese and you are an idiot.

This. A liberal Flip is no Flip at all. Might as well consider him/her Asian American.

Fuck off op. Flips are based af.

I feel the same way about brazilians, I find them extremely repugnant.

Filipinos not so much, for me at least
Although they made me vomit irl; *Look up pag-pag*. It's what they eat and it's literally garbage

God yes they were.

>fundamental baptist church
Heretics

>that gut

I have nothing against flips.

They seem reasonably intelligent and hard working.

It's true desu. Most flips act like niggers. We had chances for change but westernized commies like right now are against it.

Nothing wrong with not seeing ribcage user

They still do it.

Diving Subic last year and fucking booooooommmmm
Like WTF ??
Yep flip throwing dynamite to kill fish.
Lazy dumb cunts they are.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
even our poorest don't do this, thank you fllips for making our country look good

Well I banged hundred plus pinay and BJ % without financial encouragement is less than 10%.

Any non believers should go there and do their own study.

If you banged 100+ pinoys your dick would have rotted off by now.
I'm wondering if you're an Indonesian spy trying to bring your neighbours down.
Bali makes enough tourist dollarydoos, no need for greed.

Even Mexicans don't do that.
Africans can't afford the dynamite.