I think I just got redpilled

>We need to prevent over population, so we must make abortion, gay marriage, etc legal; we must promote childless couples, etc

>We have a declining population so we need to import people to keep economic stability, we also need to promote mixed couples and children

This is controlled extermination...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOqy8cC72wA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No we need bigger solutions. Nuking China and India is a good start.

>Overpopulation

Sorry, that is a made up piece of fiction to scare the masses.

Now you're getting it

I think he knows that and he's just stating the oft repeated line.

Anyway, WELCOME TO HELL, OP. Glad you could join us.

My brother.

HAIL VICTORY

Hello! You forgot Africa.

Don't forget Israel.

>Reading comprehension: lvl 1

>the world is full
>but we need more niggers cause there isn't enough people XD

ain't that quacking crazy?

take a look at twitter and see how the minorities feel about whites.

look at what niggers and shitskins did to whites when they got the majority in places like africa where they openly try and genocide whites

Nah, just get the nukes out of their hands, and secure our nations. I value white people, and want to secure a future for the white race, I don't particularly care for the idea of exterminating others.

It sickens me, the daily assaults on white identity, and it sickens me that my countrymen would stoop to that level.

Jealously guarding our future is good, denying others a future is not.

if there is actually overpopulation it's because of all the shitskins since we're not making anything apparently

It doesn't work like that, unfortunately.

We've gotten this far without true widespread genocide, why not a few hundred more years?

I choose us over them, but I would rather be friendly and separate, proactive genocide is how we all get killed and start back at cockroaches (and turks)

You are forgetting the Homestead Act.

Conquering the interior and putting Indians on reservations: worked.

Conquering the Philippines and making it a US territory: worked.

Let me tell you, instead of aiding backstabbing heathens and spending trillions of dollars propping up broken systems of governments, unleash the scum of America on this place.

Colonize this fucking place with Americans that will fight for a Homestead and a future. Make this land America and reap the benefits. With proper land management, the land here could be ten times more efficient for agriculture than the upper Midwest. Add in the minerals and oil and this place could be the new economic center of Asia.

There wouldn't be the widespread famines in Africa or the surrounding areas, there wouldn't be a refugee crisis.

Unfortunately, this fucking place is run by heathens. It's for the white man to pick up his burdens again. It's time for manifest destiny.

Yup in my childhood it was all about overpopulation and how we have too.many kids and nowadays all I hear is import shitskins or out country will die.

It's enough to stop humanitarian aid.
That's what lead to this in the first place.
You support a population that's used to 80% of their kids dying by age 15 with western meds and food and you get this population boom that we see in Africa.
Leave them to their own devices, this meddling we do is ruining everything.

You are the only ones deserving to be nuked

>t. Mohammed Ahmed Mohammed

Stay mad sandnigger while you watch us take out Iran next :)

>denying others a future is not.
Yes it is.
Humanity is like genes, only the best is passed on, and somethings are filtered out.
Cultures like muslims, or chinks, must be filtered.

You're just paranoid schizophrenic.

Personally I think a good endgame for the planet would just be annexing the rest of the nations into the United States, then we'd all be Earthicans.

youtube.com/watch?v=lOqy8cC72wA

So you would leave the inevitable conflict to a future generation, when the weapons are even more deadly and the stakes even higher?

Coward.

> he thinks this is a good idea

Wew lad.
Space Ship Diversity.

no rly

Im not saying that. I do believe we need to fight our enemies to the end. Half measures do not work.