Lads, I drink a fair amount of cola to stay focused...

Lads, I drink a fair amount of cola to stay focused, but I can't keep on buying pepsi and coke without feeling the hatred for these pandering companies that dislike the fashy lifestyle. Help me out, what cola is /oursoda/?
>inb4 RC
I can't find it, and it tasted trashy last time I had it.
>inb4 vargposting

stop drinking soda

You didn't even accompany it with an image of varg. I feel insulted sir.

drink iced tea, it's much better. I'd recommend Mate, but it's probably imported goods there.

Fanta, the official nazi drink

>Drinking anything but the blood of your enemies
>Current year

Get woke user

>drinking nigger and jew blood

great way to get aids and possessed by a demon

Just stop drinking it. I used to drink a ton of soda, but for unrelated health reasons, I had to stop drinking anything carbonated for a few months. After a couple months of not drinking soda, it just seems unappealing to me, and now I only drink it on special occasions, and even then I'll only have one can max.

Just go cold turkey and don't drink it for a couple months. You won't really like it anymore after that. Almost like an addiction

>voluntarily ingesting ounces of refined sugar on a daily basis

I'd say kill yourself but you're already doing it slowly but surely

It'll do a world of good for your health if you stop drinking it.

Cutting out sugary drinks for some people is like cutting back on alcohol.

Just drink water and reserve tea for a stimulant. Sugar is bad for focus anyway.

>get phosphate to pump into soft drinks
>deteriorate their bones, diabeetus, kidney and liver damage
>waste product is fluoride
>then the fluoride is pumped into the municipal supply
>dental and skeletal flurosis on top of brain damage (neurotoxin) and thyroid damage

"keep consuming soda"

might as well drink some Zyklon B too, because you're swallowing liquid jew already.

>anything except Dr Pepper

Used to drink that shit all the time when I drank soda

Do you at least drink diet? There is far too much sugar in regular cola, its so bad for you.

In between every soda, drink at least 500ml of water. Diet coke has a lower hydration index than regular water and it isn't as hydrating, so you keep feeling thirsty.

Pic related is best Kola in Deutschland.

>Yankee trash can't find Moxie
Buy the real sugar generic at Trader Joe's.

Don't fall for this meme, it's disgusting

(((Trader Joe's)))

What's your favorite?

you shouldn't really drink sugary drinks desu but this is the best one

Just pop caffeine pills, you'll still wreck your heart and nervous system, but at least won't be getting diabetes

Wish girls still looked like that desu