Superbowl : Why are libtards BTFO ?

French here
Don't know shit about Superbowl
Watches Handball and Rugby

So, why are libtards BTFO with the Superbowl ? I thought it was full of liberal advertisement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2f5u0839f#/watch?v=r1QthkJVqDI
youtu.be/COZcAeBpL58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the most famous player of the winning team was a public trump supporter. liberals seething because of this and saying white supremacy at work.

also the winning team returned from a 25 point trail which is a lot by hand-egg standards, libs were sure the other team would win

Libniggers cheered for the team that lost, Trump is friends with the quarterback of the team that won.

Salt ensues.

Because as per usual liberals insert politics where they don't belong and get blown out of the water.

Patriots is Trump's favorite team, the star player and coach were big Trump supporters, plus it's the whitest team in the NFL. For those reasons liberals hate the patriots and thus celebrated when they were losing and cried epic bitch tears when the Patriots came from behind to win (as they say it was election night all over again)

They're not.

They're just too stupid to separate the two.

So they BTFO themsleves for no reason.

I don't know anything about the sport itself, admittedly, but Patriots are /ourguys/, hence the liberal assblast. The owner, best player and the coach endorsed Trump during the campaign.

Well I understand now. Thanks.

Still, seeing their advertisement, I won't drink Coca Cola anymore

What was the advertisement about?

Saved. Anyone have anymore of these?

Its the u.s. Elections all over again

As a liberal centrist I have no problem with the Super Bowl.

What kind of sport is superb owl? I only watch skiing and chess

Atlanta is typically depicted as a black city with a high ethnic population, new england is as white as it gets.

As a sane person, I have no trouble throwing you into an oven.

>QcQ
superb owl face ID xDD

They can't stop the only ad that matters!
FOOTBALLJESUS!!

Take your meds Knut.

>sane
Nope

America is beautiful, sang in spanish and arabic.

where there any pro USA/ Trump ads?

I don't want to see the liberal propaganda

It's like chess but with real people and a egg-like ball.

worldly...

Liberals must attach themselves to every facet of our society and insert their shit politics into them.

Trump liked the Patriots and is friends with the owner, coach, and their quarterback (Basically the head of the team on field). Also the Patriots has white players even in traditionally black player roles. Liberals started to dick ride the Falcons because they're from a black city and they hate Trump so much.

The Falcons started off with a large lead. Liberals started to show their hubris by proclaiming victory over Trump and whites. By the 3rd quarter the Patriots began to gain on the Falcons and the game was tied and went into overtime. The Patriots scored and won the Super Bowl, liberals found something to be angry about again, and Kek prevailed.

in other words, whites are at work dispelling the myth the blacks are more athletic?

+1

Underrated post. The super bowl isn't fucking political. That's nuts.

But since Brady is a public friend of Trump, I AM glad The Pats won.

Disgusting but could be worse

>the patriots started winning after the nintendo switch ad
what did they mean by this? is Nippon USA's greatest ally?

yeah Hyundai had a whole thing for the troops stationed in Poland, there was a Washington one and some moretoo,
but Libfaggots got a mexishit border sobstory and to desecrate our songs... Halftime was theirs, but the night is ours! Forever and always EDELMAN!

Is he- dare I say it?- /our guy/?

niggers have a bone structure more fit for running

Brady? Of courshe.

I won't feel like we're winning until the demographics of the US shift noticeably and several riots are put down violently.

>"I'm so tired of white people winning every goddamn thing"

Is there anything our glorious Kek can't do?

>memes Trump into presidency
>memes the Patriots into a sudden win

Will he really bring down the pedo arrests next?

WE'LL WIN SO MUCH YOU WILL BE TIRED OF WINNING

God damn it...I can't even enjoy a Coke now.

Underrated

At this point they are just looking for things to get upset about.

>At this point
implying they haven't always been looking for things to get upset about

Fixed.

the most famous player, the coach and the owner of the winning team are public trump supporters.

Fixed it for you.

black anons, we can't fix this. only you motherfuckers can redpill these people.
it was a fucking football game, not a race war.

Just watch this.
youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2f5u0839f#/watch?v=r1QthkJVqDI

The SB 48-51 have been proxy race fights

1/2

2/2

I love Donny JR.

>the winning team returned from a 25 point trail which is a lot by hand-egg standards
The biggest previous Superbowl comeback was 13 points, so yeah, almost double the (Superbowl) record.
Superbowl's been played for 51 years now, btw.

>libs were sure the other team would win
Nope, the Patriots were 3-point favorites.

Besides, the losing team was from Georgia, a red state, no skin off my Hillary-voting ass.

football was always war

>where there any pro USA/ Trump ads?
>implying the liberal adds weren't very pro-USA

>I don't want to see the liberal propaganda
Then you shouldn't have supported a candidate based on how much the liberal majority hates him.

Was the russian hacker Putin also to blame here?

>in other words, whites are at work dispelling the myth the blacks are more athletic?

Welllll.... the "whitest tram in football" is still mostly black, so......

>the Patriots were 3-point favorites
True if you're taling about actual football fans, but not amongst the left.
They don't even like football, it was just token support as long as it worked to serve their narrative.

>They don't even like football,
Ok, random libs from arounf the country, sure.
But that's always been a weird thing about the Superbowl.
Fans from 30 teams have no horse in the race, but still wouldn't miss it for anything.

On the other hand, most Atlanta fans are from Georgia (a red state), while most Patriots fans are from blue states.

literally just found out Belichik, or whatever, is of Croatian descent.
we american football now braćo

No he hacked the halftime show.

this shit is getting scary. at this point there really seems to be magic involved

How the fuck does handegg even work? Looks chaotic to me.

>Worrying about 4 retards on the internet
Why would we help you when you're so pathetic?

>got blessed
Jesus Christ

Yes. He installed high tech air cannons to change the trajectory of the ball.

You can see the madman at work here:
youtu.be/COZcAeBpL58