twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

great dick sucking lips desu

GARGLE SEAMEN IN HELL

BASH THE FASH

OOOHHH MYYYYY GOOODDD

that is not even the same nose, you autistic piece of shit

>A fucking Eesti

FUCK OFF ALT-RIGHT TRASH THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON/

The nose knows, goyim, your fuhrer is a faggot.

Who?

Really doesn't make you think at all

Fuck off

>A fucking leaf

Just accept it.

who is that? or who are you saying it is?

A FUCKING LEAF

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

youtube.com/watch?v=OOL1e5qeDyE

>A fucking leaf trying to displace the truth

THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS HERE, THE DAY YOUR RAKE IS REVEALED AS A TRANSVESTITE

youtube.com/watch?v=OOL1e5qeDyE

SPENCER IS ALASKA THUNDERFUCK. ANTIFA HAS REVEALED YOUR FURHER AS A DRAG QUEEN.

youtube.com/watch?v=oqGJ7I75aTE

That would be a hilarious plot twist to say the least.
Proof?

>What is reverse-image search

Proof is for fascists.

Holy shit are you fucking telling me that both of these people have ears and noses? Its incredible, wow. I can see it.

>I CAN SEE EVERYTHING

If this isn't fake (meaning OP really believes this) this some dallas goldbug/wellaware1 shit, looooooool.

huh?

Not proof, it is the same as people on Sup Forums highlighting a bump on Michelle obama's dress and calling her a man

>Same chin
>Same jawline
>Same ears
>Same eyebrow lines
>Sake cheekbones

Trump literally endorses Spencer and Alaska has made an appearance on Celebrity Apprentice

That's just her strap-on. There's nothing wrong with that. There is something wrong with you FASCIST TRANNIES standing against a loving society.

You can't even accept the truth standing right in front of you with terrible makeup.

oh.. it's spencer.. or supposed to be him.. well then. Hopefully a lot of these sheep can just ditch him now. I thought when it was exposed that he had lots of ((funds)) and ((connections)) it would have been enough for people to wake up. Denial is an ugly thing.

CHECK EM YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES

>Spencer is our leader
>Peoples still dont understand that our shit works just because we dont have a leader

m8, plz

how many shekels you earn for this ?

but dont you people think trannies are a protected class? I guess I was wrong

Guess I will join ANTIFA, you guys bash faggots and mentally ill Trannies

EVEN YOUR GREEN GOD OF CHAOS HAS ABANDONED YOU

RECURRING NUMBERS CONFIRM THAT RICHARD SPENCER IS A TRANNY. ANTIFA WILL NOT STAND FOR WHITE MALES APPROPRIATING TRANS CULTURE.

i still think spencer is a judas goat, but, he's not alaska thunderfuck.. Unless Alaska thunderfuck is lying when he was born in 1985 (7 years after spencer was born)...

spencer has a lower brow than the other guy.

HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF CONTOURING

this is just laughable

... no. I'm not gay

YES, LAUGHING AT YOUR EFFEMINATE NAZI MASCOT

You must be an ugly little potato.

The left is really getting desperate.

YOUR SINGLES TELL YELLS

111 333 222

>111
>333
>222
>111+222+333 = 666

I do to especially since the left made him famous.

Before the left took on his story he was nothing, he used to get called a larping faggot when he was brought up here by a shill.

Majority of people know about spencer because of the left, he never had large amounts of right wing support

BASK IN THE FURY OF YOUR DEFEAT

The mothership finally arrived?
About fucking time if you ask me.

FUCK OFF, SWEDEN, YOU PROBABLY JUST GOT NEW FAP MATERIAL FOR THE NEXT WEEK IN YOUR KEK SHED

YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

Your gods are false

Yeah, it's like we have to defend him now because the left is terrible and won't shut up about him.. Ppl should just ditch the guy and stay on offense. the minute we can be summed up by a person or a specific political identity we have to go on defense. He's going to be the strawman the left uses to dismiss everyone of us and he's going to make a lot of money the entire time.

That's still not him in the OP photo, but it doesn't matter if the guy's designed to lose while being our "mascot"

THE FOURTEEN WORDS HAVE BEEN BETRAYED

PRAISE MOLOCH AND MINERVA

Well fuck I guess I'm an #AntifaAssaultRifle now

Fuck that shit man, I've about had it with these carbon based roasties.
Im outta here with the next freighter to Embelyon.

This. It's just to easy, I literally can't go on my Facebook and post how R-spence isn't gay he's just alt-straight. Kek never would give me such banter.

See:

LOOK AT THE PROOF, user.

The fucking retarded kid just draw red circles around random places in both pictures of a man and one degenerated and says that both are the same person, hilarious

I D E N T I C A L

Where are your digits?

Look at the chin lines, jawlines, cheeklines, and gauntlines.

SPENCER IS A CROSSDRESSING FAGGOT, YOU CAN'T DENY THE PROOFS

It's hilarious that their intel is so bad that they believe their own black PR.

I don't give a shit what Spencer does. I know nothing about him and don't care. The left made him an "alt-right leader," the media helped and both of you are now trying to tear down a strawman you built. Ok. Have fun I guess.

PROOFS. THE ALT-RIGHT IS TRYING TO INFILTRATE TRANS RANKS.

look at the bridge of his nose and the angle of the eyes.. the tranny has a more narrow face. Probably had his molars pulled to give him the illusion of having high cheekbones.

Is that.. Alaska?
What does Alaska have to do with anything?

My alt-right daddy is a tranny.

COUNTOURING

>Alaska Thunderfuck 5000, (also known mononymously as Alaska, or as Alaska Thunderfuck, Alaska Thunderfvck, or Alaska 5000)[1] is the stage name of Justin Honard, an American drag performer and recording artist
You're literally retarded

You alt-righters need to realize that your leader is a transgender LGBTQIAZFR memeber!

>What are psudopsudonyms

EVER HEARD OF A PUBLIC DOUBLE, STATIST BOOT LICKER

the fuck should I care? I've always hated this mong anyways

Why do people even care about spencer?
Half the public statements he makes are absolutely retarded and reek of controlled opposition.

Here's him non-tranny mode
He hasn't a secret identity, fotos of him are all over the internet
But hey le meme red circles don't lie right?

see

WRONG

These are literally the same face but the one of the left is clearly squished in photoshop.

>Why do people even care about spencer?
They don't but [[[TRS]]] will not stop making threads about him.

Every day until you like it

Clear photoshop, can you not see you are being led down the wrong side of history by a completely degenerate fascist?

>shills: "lol milo is a faggot, you're all retarded"
>/po/: "but we don't endorse milo"
>shills: "lol spencer is a weak nazi drag queen"
>Sup Forums: "but we don't endorse spencer and the alt-right isn't real"
>shills: "haha, you're all just mad because you nazis are faggots"

Fuck all you alt-right faggots.

I'm honestly so fucking triggered by how hard you are willing to defend your bunk-ass leader in the face of all these facts.

Fuck you, fascist assholes.

KEK SPEAKS YET AGAIN

>A hue shillling shills

KEK HAS JOINED THE TRIUMVIRATE WITH MOLOCH AND MINERVA TO END YOU SHITLORDS FOREVER

>Brazilian

You're probably a tranny faggot.

>your bunk-ass leader
>implying we accept any other leader then lord kek, peace be upon him
get fucked amerifat

Is it hard being cucked?

MISSED IT BY ONE, NAZI SCUM

THE DIGITS ARE OURS NOW!

no, i get it.. i was making a joke to call the other guy gay.

Kek knows that spencer is a cross dressing faggot