What do us fellow burgers think about the recent (minor) transgressions of Hawaiian Nationalists?

What do us fellow burgers think about the recent (minor) transgressions of Hawaiian Nationalists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Fort_Elizabeth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's bullshit. They won't get anywhere with this shit.
Their wages would be halved and their taxes doubled the day they would leave the US.
It's same shit as Calxit - it's not gonna happen.

I live in Hawaii. Fuck Hawaii. If it wasn't part of the US it would just be another Banana republic in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a shitty tourism industry. There are already basically no jobs here for anyone who isn't interested in tourism or the US military.

>implying they wouldn't be gobbled up by someone else instantly

Spam musubi niggers can suck my haole

I am looking for a job in Honolulu. What do you think is a good route

Treason, Trump needs to make Pearl Harbor 2 happen.

Gib back Coqui!

Japanese clay tbqh.

Hawaii is rightful russian clay en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Fort_Elizabeth

burgers btfo

What, for college educated work or for uneducated? There's plenty of uneducated work but if you want to do something with a college degree then I think you'll might want to join a company that's contracted with the military. That's where almost all the work is here that isn't based on translation (or tourism).

How many countries / regions want to secede now?

Alaska
Hawaii
Texas
California
New England
The South

we should just do it all at once and break up like the soviet union did become 5 or 6 countries

then everyone can shut up for once and do their own thing

Delet this now, Ivan.

>btfo

Funny, I don't see any vodka lines on the island.

Tbqh, we should take this too

It's strange. I thought Sup Forums was pro-nationalism. How come when it comes to Hawaii they turn into libcuck globalists?

Europe for Europeans, Japan for Japanese, but Hawaii for everybody?

Fuck no.
You will have war then

sometimes they call it Iced-Crimea

Hmm. Wonder how much oil is there. How would you go about taking it? I'm thinking just buying it off Cucknada, then exploiting it for resources (oil, coal, gold, natural gas, use it for solar farms, wind mills, nuclear plants, etc).

Hawaii for Burgers
>He thought we were all anti imperialist commie cucks

I honestly have a feeling this will eventually happen.

But we bought it from you fair and square.

We didn't even have a gun to your face to lower the price like the Mexicans did.

impressive digits sir

Hawaii is American clay by right. We are against shipping migrants to "enrich" a country. Rightful conquest is ok. If you were meant to rule yourselves you would've fought harder and better.

you bought alaska, not oregon, washington and california, give us back that liberal cucks

Squatters rights. Get fucked Ivan the faglord

>Hawaii for Burgers
So maybe also Texas for Hispanics, Canada for Chinese, and Europe for Arabs, then? Unless you're some antiimperialist commie cuck.

you should give Alaska back to Russia if Ivan helps you take over Canada. honstly, letting those cuck leaves live is a blot on your name

>immigration = conquering
>also false equivalence
Cuck logic ladies and gentlemen!

>Kanzas

their flag is shit

total design-by-committee horseshit.

i say we let japan drop a few revenge nukes on them. just to even the score.

please, you can get rid of all the Chinamen and curry nigs here in BC

You

I was thinking we could put all the non-whites that don't go back home into Hawaii then let them leave. Would be a good trade.

I think his flag is upside down.

>implying we need Russia to take Canada
lolno, we'll take both

>Shooting someone and walking on their land is not as bad as walking into someone's land after being invited
darkie logic

It's supposed to be, their upside down flag is a Hawaiian Separatist symbol.
>Go to to Island
>people are Stone Age savages
>conquer their land (don't even have to subjugate them)
EQUATES TO
>Shitskin and Chink hordes being let in by the (((traitorous neoliberal/neoconservative government)))
>still no real conquest taken place and natives have their possessions and power
Fuck off back to rebbit/leftypol, I know you leftypol cunts have been trying to shitpost to prove how some of our views are contradictory.

It doesn't "equate"; the second one is preferable. You sold them North American property for money, just as the Indians did a few hundred years earlier for shiny beads.

All is rigthfull spaniard clay, shut up, when Mexico take back all of that we will take back Mexico
>inb4 lazy spaniard, allways siesta

>break up like the soviet union

the only comparison there would be to cut ties with places like puerto rico. the 50 states were never independent nations.

we will never split up because too many families are located all over the place along with corporations and the military. Places like california can make a lot of noise but there are so many reasons they will never leave. start with water: if we cut them off LA would die. also we would never give up our military access to the pacific ocean.

the usa will never split up, not in your lifetime. we don't have croats in one area and serbs in another; if we had things like black states next to white states or muslim states next to christian states then yes we could balkanize. but right now there is not one homogeneous city in the entire nation, including Detroit (mostly black) and Salt Lake city (mostly mormon).

This guy seemed to find a job, why can't you?

>Russo-british nationalism on the rise

We'll never be free of Chinks and pooinloos, fellow Canuck.

Pierre sold our future a generation ago.

Underrated post.