Too many Americans fought and died to defend American democracy to let President Trump move us in an authoritarian...

Too many Americans fought and died to defend American democracy to let President Trump move us in an authoritarian direction. Trump ran for president saying he would take on Wall Street. Now he's dismantling laws that protect Americans from Wall Street’s greed.

I would hope that Republicans have the courage to stand up to Trump's movement to authoritarianism.

>authoritarian
>dismantling laws

Bait or full retard?

You need to stop reading bernies twitter feed

Name 1 (one) authoritarian action by Trump since his inauguration

>protip: you can't

t. Sarah Silverman

Most of those Americans who 'fought and died' would now be considered Nazis by today's ridiculous leftists.

Banning all muslims

How did he do that again?

But he didn't do that at all

Temporary authoritarianism is necessary to undo the damage done to the cultural and financial fabric of our nation by globalism and cultural marxism. Trump is a patriot and just the man to captain our national ship through this storm.

Why are leftists such sore losers?

Just let him do his shit and do your part for America. By the end of the term (Assuming he doesn't actually do something to warrant impeachment) you're liable to have more than enough arguments to show how shit he is, and his voters will also be disappointed that he didn't deliver.

Because your shit's evil, that's why.

this is golden

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

fuck off reddit liberal

>we cannot sanction racism, sexism, homophobia and other forms of discrimination under the guise of "religious freedom."

I complete agree. Away with Islam.

Fucking leaf, making me cry from that hentai again

>Good read tho

Join us anti-fascists in the revolution against Trump!

Do not stop until every person is forced to recognize LGBT+QP rights for all people and respect Islam!

WE ARE THE REVOLUTION!

USA is now too diverse for democracy

Without Trump you will be going in a direction alright. Straight down the religious toilet direction.

> Token MAGA