Sup Forums is scary until you realize it's just a bunch of terrified people over compensating

Sup Forums is scary until you realize it's just a bunch of terrified people over compensating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums is scary until...
kek wut?
When the fuck has Sup Forums ever been scary?

>/antifa/ is scary until you realize it's just a bunch of terrified people over compensating

Sup Forums is scary until you realize its just a bunch of betas pretending to be nazis so they can fit in

You take that back, i'm not constipated you little faggot

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

OP's vagina can be seen from space.

That one time that i was so drunk anons convinced me to send them money
I lost about a solid 800$

Spooky stuff boyos

>Sup Forums is scary

Yep, Sup Forums is a peaceful board of Mongolian basket weavers larping as nazis. Now plz go normie.

>Sup Forums is scary

The only people that take Sup Forums seriously are dumb people like journalists.

y'all mad or something?

>pol is scary

>Sup Forums is scary

what kind of thin-skinned, faggot-pussy, fuck boy are you?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you Nazi bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Occupy Wall Street, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the alt-right, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Occupy Wall Street. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Amerikkka and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call MUH PROPERTY. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in peaceful non-violent combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of angry Bernie Sanders supporters and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Your blood is still young, boy. You carry in you raw strength of energy, but beware, the sexflesh arouses the demonic in you.

Corruption is a state of mind, its own hell.

>it's just a bunch of terrified people

They have reason to be terrified given how violent the 'progressive' left are

(and it was obvious from a mile away before they got violent)

mother fucker how exactly do you define violence

cause have I got some books for you to read. When did you scum become such secular humanists?

I've got some friends you'd like to join at the pot luck drum cricle

>overcompensating
Brexit
>overcompensating
Trump
>overcompensating
Le pen
>overcompensating
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

>armenian frog posting imageboard is scary
antifas are really really dumb, for real

>mother fucker how exactly do you define violence

Macing people out of fucking nowhere

Knocking people the fuck out and bashing them with shovels? (Berkley Riots)

Shooting people? (BLM shooter)

Sup Forums is only scary if you believe in evil nazi boogeymen
newsflash: they don't fucking exist

oh okay so what are you talking about doing in your wholesome family oriented speeches?

trust me I've been here for a looong time.. since around 2010

back then you cucks were all about small government, ron paul, and auditing the fed. I was still a lefty back then, but I was around.

All of a sudden you're secular humanists preaching respectability politics to advocate state violence.

From Ron Paul! who had a point or two I could agree with

to Trump! the antronchrist

you sicken me

and all you retards talking to me about how

>Sup Forums is scary

clearly falling for fucking bait. You're easy to manipulate.

And you're afraid =)

Well, we ARE scary for those who are not one of us.

Unless they don't fear being gassed or bricked, that is.

And all of a sudden you alt-right scum have nothing clever to say

that sounds violent

>implying violence is a bad thing

welcome to antifa comrade!

>antifa does it, so it's bad
If that's the popular opinion, it's too late for the States. Brace for those who have balls to use violence overthrowing your democratically elected government.

hope you don't get gassed or bricked ;)

sarcasm aside, violence to overthrow our "democratically" elected government is /k/ fantasy bullshit, don't get me wrong there is a certain romance to going innawoods

and no I'm not a fucking Hillary Supporter, anyone who says there is democracy in America has not tried to work the process... fuck congress, go to a city council or county commission meeting and tell me there is democracy

you get it, it's bad when the lefties do it! When they're advocating all sorts of violence towards all sorts of people. My family and friends included.

you can't hide you alt-right rhetoric under fucking liberal respectability politics give peace a change bullshit

>been
Have a sage for a really shitty thread

>sage

what is this 2007?

It's the exact opposite of that

please enlighten me

Sup Forums is fucking dying, the left have to many autistic fgts constantly trying to out shitpost us. Notice the constant growth in bait bs and left wing shit, even now there are threads of people "publicly announcing" they are nazis. Only the most retarded fucks would do that, or someone so mentally unfit that they create these false threads pretending to be right wing whilst identifying as "insert horrible characteristic". Dont buy into the bs Sup Forums is still majority red pilled, the left have been stabbed through the heart and are making their dying efforts to bring us down with them.

lol you're afraid to announce yourself in public

we're out in the streets practically everyday and we're growing.

I've been in this game for years, you do realize you feeling empowered through an image board and twitter (because you're afraid to show your face or make your claim in public) and getting Trump elected was the biggest hand me to us in years right?

You know I hated both of them, but wanted him to get elected because this is exactly what I knew would happen right?

Keep feeling bold, get out there! You're the biggest asset to the cause comrade.

>le gommi larper wanted to lose
lel

can one of you retards who speaks his language please translate this into English?

>out on the streets

Being laughed at. You're our greatest asset. Normies increasingly hate the left due to your autistic screeching. So go, attack all those nazi bins. Well get comfy and welcome our new support.

why would Sup Forums be scary?

thats a bit dishonest. Sup Forums was always derided for being american nazi/kkk fetishists

>pol is scary
Lmao are you 10 or something buddy

>Sup Forums is scary
Sup Forums is a welcoming board of peace

actually, if you could bear the sight of sun light and actually go out to a protest instead of reading about it on brietbart you'd see for yourself how many people are out there doing our thing for the first time, or all the liberals getting more radical

really, thanks again

agitate, organize, mobilize

you're doing the agitating for us,we've been organizing for years before you started your first Trump general thread, and obviously we are doing a better job at mobilizing (I'm not talking about voters for the democratic party)

Get with the times, you have really been a huge help

when you're a cuck like OP, places like pol are very scary

what is bait?

i-i was only pretending to be scared guys

h-heil h-h-hitler

Nope.

I would rather not be doing this.

But since i don't have a choice i'm in it to win it.

The race war i mean.