>>111332409

Allah Akbar.

Once again, Europe, we're going to teach you to not get cucked by your own women.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

We will LITERALLY be saving the German race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcXVGHkja2A
liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre
vimeo.com/14907669
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
youtu.be/VWX1SKncyOA
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295#
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
theglobalist.com/japan-immigration-labor-workforce-economy/
businessinsider.com/afp-imf-chief-backs-japan-gender-drive-calls-for-immigration-2014-9?IR=T
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/01/06/national/social-issues/government-weighs-immigration-maintain-population-boost-workforce/#.WICuRn1ArXU
youtube.com/watch?v=-I0c8ugbfRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Motherfucking H. Nigger Christ this is hard to watch. It's worse than any zombie movie or video game.

Please tell me you're going to do something about this...

bump

Well that was fucking terrifying.

Welcome to Sup Forums. The rabbit hole only gets deeper and scarier from here on out.

I've been here for years and that was still pretty fucked.

This part shook me tot he core where they keep cutting to the jihadist holding up the same finger. Fucking terrifying. Sweden is beyond help.

quite accurate. It will take perhaps the next generation for things to escalate into full civil war

t. Dutch

Live ammunition when. If you guys spread this video in Europe maybe you can track down the EU politicians responsible, shipping company etc etc and lynch them all. They. Deserve. TO DIE

Nice fake news.

This.

Anybody smart enough to hide their power level with their friends/family, this is the time to push the pill. Share this shit.

Trying to go to sleep drunk; not angry. Motherfucking shitskins

We're all good goys here heim

At least I got a laugh out of the African "refugee" with the headphones around his neck saying HELP US HELP US WE ARE DYING to the camera.

most of it is sensationalism

look up any of the demographics for these nations that are supposedly "cucked" and you'll see that most of them are still ~90% european barring sweden which is sitting at around 80%

meanwhile, le epic "based, redpilled" nations like the US are 60% white and have 10x the amount of immigrants coming in yearly. Russia itself is only composed of 80% ethnic russians, the same percentage as uber-cucked nations like sweden are at(slavs)

LOL at the kike who thinks it's a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=TcXVGHkja2A

can we please invade europe? im sure most of you wont mind. i feel sick to my stomach knowing that my cultural heritage is being raped by muslim refugees.

>most of it is sensationalism
>
>look up any of the demographics for these nations that are supposedly "cucked" and you'll see that most of them are still ~90% european barring sweden which is sitting at around 80%

Don't pretend that immigrants get spread out over their host countries.
It's not that there is one ore two brown people in every town. They settle in the same neighborhoods and take over whole districts.
They are forming parallel societies and no go areas.

You are aware that the video in the OP was made by somebody from here, right? Youre not that new, surely? It was shilled prettty hard to try and make it 'viral'

Lurk more often

This shit gets posted here all the time

That's where you're wrong nigger. France is not allowed to keep race stats. German government intentionally lies to their people. Both German and UK demographics for children show them being close to minorities in their own countries in 20 years

80% thats fine
they wont be a majority till long after we're dead and who cares right yolo

But yes America is even more fucked. Europe is right behind us and closing the distance fast.

>euro vid
>filled with eurotrash edm

goddammit you guys

>How accurate is video footage

Man the Jews have really done a number on you guys

Editing footage selectively is a very good propaganda tool.

You're literally doing nothing you low test cuck, the crusades where purely European.
Go prep your bull.

Enjoy your stay.

Europe is gone. Britain has got out just in time. The US has to save and settle itself first, then it will help Britain. Europe will declare war on Britain. Russia and the US will accept white refugees from Europe and the UK. Together we may be able to save Britain.

But Europe is gone.

aint that that kike

Shut the fuck up you delusional retard

America is 40% white at best

>Baby discovers With Open Gates.
Daily reminder that the 10,000,000+ view video was taken down by (((them)))

liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

The original cyberpunk dystopia soundtrack is the only one worth watching. Unfortunately I can't find a mirror with a higher resolution. Was there any pollacks who saved the video before the copyright removal request?

May be one of the greatest propaganda videos to ever be made.

Barbra Lerner Spectre, yes.

Britain has its own, one by one the do gooders and liberals are waking up over here, save yourself and only yourself.
By the crin, if these chaos get a hold of guns it's going to be full ethnic cleanse mode.
My city local chavs have sabotaged the construction of a mosque and have teamed up with poles and eastern euros jumping the Muslims and snatching burkas

The awakening is happening, heard this ginger lad on the railway calling out jewish tricks and everyone was agreeing and going "yeah right on" shit like that

Fills my heart with joy

I figured she was one of those solitary retards that got lucky with a webcam interview for RT or something. But she has actual colleagues very scary

So there aren't swarms of niggers running through Europe? It's just CGI?

I bet you don't cry propaganda everytime you turn on the TV or go watch a movie

it's true. huge chuncks of cities in sweden are no go zones.
They even have a tiny district in norway called Gronland gate, where everyone but muslims moved out and the street eventually got taken over.

She leads an organisation called Paideia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre

She came to prominence when she originally was supposed to be in a israeli documentary about anti-semitism in sweden

Which you can watch here
vimeo.com/14907669

However Barbra was cut out from it. Who knows why.

what goes on there?

>actual colleagues
It's not just her.

>The Jewish origins of multiculturalism in Sweden
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

Alright, I'm 10 minutes in and this looks absolutely terrible so far. Typically not the kind of tolerant bullshit the left usually spouts when it comes to these issues. I especially wonder how they wouldn't have a problem with islam wanting to kill the gays or the rape and sexual abuses that game with migrants.

At the same time the video is spinning a particular narrative and has a lot of necessary drama added in. (Those explosion and flame sounds while going between different scenes of destruction and quick changing of clips to different impacts and beatings) Like it's hard to take some shit seriously when they do that even when its clearly really happening.

Also I notice there's a lot of black population. I've always known Pakistanis as being sort of tanned. Are these migrants all from the middle east?

>Barbara Spectre: Jews will be at the centre of multiculturalism
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Many are from Africa.

And it's not just Sweden.

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Immigration Minister Barbara (((Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

fug my tabs list of shit i need to read is getting long

Pretty based m8

Yet this is allowed to stay up.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M

>With Open gates

Didn't this video use to have several million views?

Jewtube have taken down numerous uploads with hundreds of thousands and millions of view.

I call bullshit on that story

Jesus H Christ the degeneracy....

You tell me.
youtu.be/VWX1SKncyOA

It's pretty accurate, I just hope people finally start waking up and someone puts a bullet into Merkel. A war is upon us.

>I hope someone puts a bullet into Merkel.
It doesn't matter. Another jew puppet will take the seat.

Then I guess it's up to the people

Europe is a goddamn mess

Everyone should read this, if you want to be redpilled HARD on muslim immigration. It's from the Podesta emails on wikileaks, a Dutch researcher's analysis of muslim immigration to Europe, especially Germany. Remember that a Democrat wrote this, not a white nationalist.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295#

>More broadly speaking, there is not even a single Western European country with a successful Muslim community, as I've shown with granite-hard facts and figures and will further substantiate with more of the same. Instead, in only slightly varying degrees, Muslim immigration is just one long tale of woe and misery for the long-suffering host countries, which are in for far worse to come in the decades ahead because of barely understood demographic realities. Incidentally, the same sad observation can be made of the Black Diaspora in Western Europe, North America, Latin America and the Caribbean (see previous statistics-packed emails and upcoming info - you have yet to receive these!).

Of course it's sensationalism you twat, the video is literally titled 'The invasion of Europe'.

How can you not smell the bias on it?

Go watch some 'refugees need us' videos to balance it out.

>Go watch some 'refugees need us' videos to balance it out.
No!

Nah were cucked there's even a lot of ppl interrupting or delaying the deportation of the sandniggers back to where they belong our police rather let them go than arrest them because it would create a public uproar by the retarded leftists

I dont feel sorry for you. Say shitskin mudskin nigger, kike beaner and everything else again white boy. Say muh supmreacy white boy. Why should anyone feel bad for you actual neo nazis. Have you ever felt bad for black ppl or any people who were not white?

If you were us, would you help you after the way you have acted? Whats wrong pol? are the chickens coming to roost?

Both the war and syria and the institute pushing "refugees are good for you europe" come from you.

Don't be silly rooting FOR germany as an american.
Your tax money is likely paying for this.

its not sensationalism

im living near Paris, im a fucking minority

>jamal chimping out about his suppressed race anger again

Well, either native Europeans will rise up, or the new European Caliphate will kill them. Either way, European politicians are living on borrowed time.

White boy not oover his parents divorce

>not even black

I could believe the mosque sabotage, but I really doubt anybody would agree with a ginger fella ranting about kikes on the train unless they were muslims.

Are you joking? We have ALL seen the pro-refugees propaganda. It's saturated the media with literally no opposition. It's time to face reality. Read this please.

open borders for Israel!

It isn't sensationalism when I watched live feeds of migrants ripping up roads as they reached borders, attacking police, throwing away water and food, fighting each other, leaving huge piles of litter and human waste.

Just because you didn't witness these things happening, be sure that every day there was another group causing issues.

Every day there were more incidents of violence as swarms of mostly men exited transport.

Meanwhile I watched the media rush into the crowds, digging out the very few women and children in order to get pictures.

This is a re upload of the original video which I believe has been pulled about 3 times, finally now it is gone from the original channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

>If you were us, would you help you after the way you have acted?
Yes. It's very easy to imagine ourselves empathetically on the other side. My grandfather fought against the Japanese in WW2. I grew up listening to stories about Japanese POW camps and suicide charges. But that's bygones.

I lived in Japan for two years and faced a lot of racism against gaijin (foreigners). Japanese are racist af, far more vocally and actively racist than whites (whites are objectively the most tolerant people on earth), but who gives a fuck? They were still the best two years of my life. I don't have an inferiority complex. I'm not a resentful untermensch. It's certainly not going to make me want to move there again and shit out 10 gaijin babies and replace all their temples with churches. What kind of person would do that?

At the end of the day, we're all weeaboos on a chinese cartoon forum. If the kikes succeed in getting their way with Japan's borders, of course we would all be last samurai, not shill for multiculturalism. Why would we do that? We love Japan. Japan should stay Japanese. Would we get any thanks from Japanese ultranationalists? No. But we'd do it anyway, because it's the right thing to do. Being an objectively evil kike tool is not.

>Can opening up to immigration provide Japan a potential source of economic revitalization?
theglobalist.com/japan-immigration-labor-workforce-economy/

>IMF chief backs Japan gender drive, calls for immigration
businessinsider.com/afp-imf-chief-backs-japan-gender-drive-calls-for-immigration-2014-9?IR=T

>In February 2014, the Cabinet Office revealed that Japan will likely only be able to maintain a population of more than 100 million if it accepts 200,000 immigrants annually from 2015
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/01/06/national/social-issues/government-weighs-immigration-maintain-population-boost-workforce/#.WICuRn1ArXU

nice kike noses

wew, so thats whats been going around us.

Feels Good.

>refugees have the right to come into countries

>all these newfags ITT
The original video had over 10 million views and was made by an 8ch Sup Forumsack who was later permabanned from 8ch for defending Evalion.

Yes but this 90% 80% change happened in only a few years. Its the speed it's happening not absolute numbers.

What the fuck this shit is still up? Why haven't they taken this down?

i hate this

Because its art, you uncultured goyim swine.

It's called Guettos

They removed the version with +4million views?

Three Muslim men rape Swedish woman on Facebook Live for 3 hours
youtube.com/watch?v=-I0c8ugbfRc

But whats next? I have some plans to do something about this but they are not very realistic and I might need to suck some Shlomo Shekelsteins dick in the future and that won't guarantee immunity from assassination. Yet civil war and massive protests might do the trick if the sheep wake up but that will cost everything modern civilization has to offer... Shits fucked up and any change in the status quo will end up with thousands of deaths and destruction on a large scale. Look at how libtard burgers started to sperg out when their little bubble of world view collapsed on it's self. I thought they would just cry and fuck off but they are gunning on Trump more than ever compared to his election campaign.

>It isn't sensationalism
>"Whites are a minority in the UK"
>UK is actually 83% white

Come on, lad

remember that line from Meme of Thrones?
'' Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder''
when shit finally hits the fan and everything goes bananas! make sure you play your cards right.

The sheep will only wake up when forced.

Their comfort is the physical context of their heads being in the sand - so long as the average person can still be comfy and not think about this shit at all, they won't.

You have to take that option away from them, somehow.
As for the world imploding in on itself.... Sometimes removing the bandage removes some of the scab, resulting in bleeding.
Doesn't mean you don't have to change the dressing - the alternative is leaving the wound to fester.

That 83% can be reduced quite quickly m80.

The US went from 80%+ White to under 50% (excluding those over 65) in, what, 50 years?
And Britain's initial population is smaller with contextual relation to what they're bringing in, which are highly-fertile and clearly-hostile forces aiming to take over their country.

The UK is in deep shit.

Norway bro what universe is that? Jesus showing a dick to someone in the (((current year))) doesn't follow chronology well. Stop it bro your portal is fucking up our current timeline you don't know what you are doing!

>americans actually admitting that their country has problems

well that's a first

We're a bit further down the path your leaders are walking you down.

Stop them, before you follow our example.

>UK is actually 83% white
Sure you're, because illegal aliens are listed too.

How is London in %%% because the last time I was near westminster and the London eye it was hard locating any white person in the vicinity. And no they weren't tourists but natives...

Yes, that's exactly the problem with the pro migrant side.
>'refugees need us'
Yeah, right, i can believe that...
Did anyone ask if we need them?
Did anyone ask if we will get paid for fulfilling their needs?
Or is it some half assed leftist cult thingy that has failed to make up a "paradise" for the true believers to go to in reward for supporting leftist causes and following the "scriptures" and "commandments"?

Numbers are not the only factor. Most non-whites in Russia are conquered and assimilated people. Non-whites in Sweden came directly from goatfuckerland with the intention to invade the place and install their califate.

bravo europe, bravo!

I am gonna buy a AK47 or something. Police wont be able to protect us as soon as they come here

Yes even those who don't look like Russians accept the culture, know the language, are hard working and respect everyone. This is the main reason why refugee shit is dangerous they don't want to assimilate, they don't accept western values and so on.