With president Trump the US is just as unpopular as Russia

The germans are more and more opposed to the US and it's president. In the past two weeks the US dropped to a level similar to the standing of Russian (very negatively).
Trump is literally despised everywhere.
Good job america

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmOuTnvUyas
youtube.com/watch?v=1seaqb9tgZA
youtube.com/watch?v=VBlakOvKgZk
youtube.com/watch?v=pH73fxKYPzY
youtube.com/watch?v=DzncyIAFYJM
youtube.com/watch?v=NGRjBCw3d9A
youtube.com/watch?v=O0xDiwhUCi0
youtube.com/watch?v=zENE-Af45Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=t3R099G8sc8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp3o_SI9bFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying we care what Germans out anybody else thinks of us.

Who cares?

Germany lost the remainder of its valuable men between 1942-1945. Its nothing but a hive of cowardice and marxism. Pissing of the cucks of Germany is a good thing.

this

its only bad for us

WE ARE THE REAL GERMANS NOW

YOU ARE KEKS

Suck our dicks, you kraut scum.

Your country is cucked and full of fucking muslims, not germans.

You're probably a fucking refugee yourself

Why Germany? Is it because Obama cared about your feelings, and Trump doesn't?

>Muslims ("Germans") dont like Trump

Ohhh nooooo!

>t. ezzeldine.mahmoud.elkhashab

You stupid goat fucker. Fucking goof. Your mother is a whore and I cum in her mouth every night before shitting in your father's mouth :^)

By the way, I've put you ON NOTICE for a no-fly list bitch :^)

Allies against Germany when?

Don't you have a continent to ruin for a 3rd time in 100 years before we come and slap your shit silly kraut.

>Europoors mad that Trump is reestablishing Anglo dominance and crashing the Greater German Co-Prosperity Sphere with no survivors

This is the sound of me giving a fuck.

>implying the US has ever been popular in other countries. I don't think americans actually give a single fuck what germanistan thinks about them

Literally why

>Germany
Oh noooooo
The last thing the US (a big union) would want to do is to follow the german political viewpoints.
If you want to keep peace in your country you should do the exact opposite of Germanistan

because people care what Germans think

If you really want to be leader of the free world first you'll have to join the free world and then buy 12 aircraft carriers.

Well nobody likes Germany, China, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Brazil either....In fact everyone hates the 20 biggest countries. What is it about assholes and them breeding more than everyone else?

because both Russia and America are KKK nazi countries now!

Germany has no hard power and has been brainwashed for 60 years.

Germany must be wiped off the face of the Earth.

Another sign that Murica is moving in right direction

All you can do is spew hate and buy every clickbait article and fake poll you get shown in an infographic, meme or one-line quote.

Sup Forums is the same cancer as Salon and the other raging leftist papers

>yfw you'll never win the popular vote

Jokes on you. Germany has been voted the most liked country in the world.
With Trump the US is a laughing stock. Former allies distance themselves from the US and the Trump administration. That's a nightmare for the US. I really didn't like Hillary but at least she had good relations to the other foreign leaders. Trump acts like a bully. Pretty shameful for the US.

Hey Hans, maybe you should go and prep Helga for rape. You can sit in the corner and watch as you masturbate to how good and tolerant you are and how beautiful the sight of sacrifice is.

Literally a meme. Many of those were poor peasants and degenerates. Also many '''''''''germans'''''''''' from Russia/romania etc.

German media and politicians are a joke. These opinions are nothing but trash. I wouldn't trust these graphs for just a second.
Also this

Oh no! The most pozzed country on the planet doesn't like us anymore, what ever shall we do?

>Hey they spied on our politicians and are partly responsible for the mess in the middle east
lol who cares
>They elected a guy who shitposts on twitter
Not on my watch! Come on, let's get our pussy hats!

Fucking nuke us already

lol @ cuckmany
Austria is the last true german country

>most liked country in the world

Imbecile kraut thinks its a good thing.

>germans prefer muslim nigger warcriminal leader over a germanic white

wew

Their president is doing something about terrorism. How is yours doing?

Can't wait for the inevitable bloodbath in germanistan.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

Don't listen to guys like OP.
These graphs and news are all damage control, just to keep the globalists boat afloat. Our parliament is a fucking joke with it's pesky propaganda.
I repeat, don't listen to cucklords like OP.

>Lügenpresse claims that germans dislike trump
Muh germans are cucks. I hate them all!

Great, now let's see how many people through Europe hate Germany right now.
Fuck you and your cucked Union.

Even your neighbouring countries hate you, fucking MOFFEN

Get the fuck out of here, or get in one of your own camps.

The y-axis on this graph makes no fucking sense at all.

>All you can do is spew hate and buy every clickbait article and fake poll you get shown in an infographic

Here's the video then:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LmOuTnvUyas
Im sure its only one, separate case. :^)

(((German media))) just shits on trump so voters don't elect people like him here. They have zero actual arguments against his politics beyond "muh feels"

we're finally doing something right. God bless Trump.

>implying we care what the barbarians that destroyed the Roman Empire and the Empires of West Europe, and gave us communism, think
Germany is the eternal source of sorrow for Europe and Western civilization. We don't give a fuck what your "people" think.
In short, blow it out your ass.

public opinion in that country is like asking a chicken on a farm what cage it wants to be in, completely inconsequential in a controlled state

You have to go back Ahmed

Most Germans are cucks. I wouldn't give two shits about what a German thinks regarding politics these days. The Lügenpresse has a lot to do with that, but Germans in general follow. They are not that good at thinking for themselves.

Who cares?

>every German news platform publishes atleast 10 anti trump articles daily in a tone that make CNN seem fact based and impartial

I wonder why our population thinks like that.
It's crazy there is barely anything about our politics it's all trump here bannon there and comparing them to Hitler calling them dictators etc.

We dont give a shit even if the entire world hates us. What the fuck are you cunts gonna do about it?

Remember the last time you thought you could take us both on at the same time kraut?

Well, actually, I for one, and most of my friends like USA a bit more since you elected Trump.
Let's come together and be friend around what unite us all: Xenophobia.

Why would America care about what Germany thinks? Yet another German Empire is failing, you guys have better things to think about.

>efficient nationalist politician is unpopular with people working toward a global brazil

Say it isn't so

>madmen.jpg

acting like anyone cares about Germany the cucked

The German media literally says that Trump is a dictator and that America is slowly abolishing their democracy and becoming a dictatorship. I'm not making this up. Meanwhile the German government takes your children away from if you criticize the rapefugees on social media.

Hey Germany, what are you up to?

Remind me of the results when the last time Russia and USA teamed up against Germany?

This.
I'm glad he's pissing off our worthless, crybaby politicians.

Yet another German Empire is failing and here you are shitposting on the internet. Sad!

This. We tried to play ball and no one liked us. Now America First. What's so hard to get about that? Don't like it try to stop us.

Trump and free elections are things that Merkel and her co-traitors don't want. Their goal, and by extension the goal of the government controlled media, is to denigrate alternative political models as much as possible so that the Germcucks vote for Merkel again.

Just look at the bullshit with Schulz. The cuck is no different than Merkel. The same bullshit with perhaps even more open borders and rapefugees welcome. But the SPD was falling in polls and the big coalition was in danger. So they put a "fresh" face infront of the SPD to bump them a few points. Now they can continue their Single Party government undisturbed by those pesky elections. And the stupid Germcucks fall for this.

So you have shit like this and the Lügenpresse fearmongering and spouting negative articles against working political alternatives. It's pathetic.

We stopped short, we took a half measure, when we should have gone all the way.

Pretty sure UK is still a beloved ally. As is Israel and Australia. And our protectorates (not something I'd expect you to know anything about, as you only ever ruined anything you ever got your filthy kraut hands on)

The establishment of all white ethnostates and eradication of Islam?

>When all of your neighboring European countries threaten to leave your shitty empire.
>"HURRR EVERYONE LOOK! PEOPLE HATE AMERICA HAHAHA STUPID AMERICA. YOU'RE LIKE A BIG STINKY HOUSE PET."

>2017
>Caring what Krauts think

Can't fool me, Hans.

don't you remember everyone hates us already? like seriously, in the golden days 9/11 was the funniest thing ever on the Internet and "death to America" was accepted

why are we going to suddenly start giving a fuck when people hate us as much as before? only Japan, S Korea, China, and Russia's opinion matter because they and we are the only ones on Earth doing fuck all.

Pendulum is swinging back, krautbro. It will be some time before it break through your political and media elite, but it will come.
Just try not to go full blitzkreig mode against those who helps.

Gawd! You still believe the media? Seriously?

laughing girls.jpg

My brother lives in Germany and he says his wife cannot go anywhere without him because immigrants will harass her. He's never lived in such a dangerous area as Hamburg, Germany. So many things are backwards as shit in your country the more I hear about it.

Of course your Muslim country hates America.

Bullshit.

Do it again Bomber Harris

>youtube.com/watch?v=1seaqb9tgZA
>youtube.com/watch?v=1seaqb9tgZA
>youtube.com/watch?v=VBlakOvKgZk
Literally 1st page of my "Hamburg Migrants" youtube search

>The germans are more and mo
Stopped reading there

doubles, meant this one:
>youtube.com/watch?v=pH73fxKYPzY

If your enemy praise you, you doing something wrong.
So, if country full of cucks and liberals likes you country, your country definitely doing something wrong

we dont care mohummud

Do it again bomber Harris

>Face of a dying Nation

No. It's Sup Forums/dailystormer crap.
Also the guys who ''raped'' the girl were europeans/serbs
Stop spreading fake news.
The BKA (german fbi) said that migrants are not as criminal as native germans.

Who cares what germs think

Another german does not think Australians love trump. Sad! Many cases like this.

Your shitty "Union" is dissolving. Europe will be free from German control yet again.

>Daily stormer

Germanophiles are pathetic and so are the "nat soc" morons on this board.

Restraining France from grinding your nation into dust after ww1 and Russophobia have been the two biggest mistakes in American history.

> the guys who ''raped'' the girl were europeans/serbs

Implying that Serbs aren't subhumans as well.

>The BKA (german fbi) said that migrants are not as criminal as native germans.

Clearly wrong. As you see, for the year the rapefugee invasion started, 2015, we registered +47,7% more foreign suspects. Put differently: 8% of the people in Germany, foreigners with foreign passports - not including pass-Germans, are responsible for 40% of the police work.

Yay!

Ok sandnigger.

A lot of Canadians love Trump, pretty vocally.

Every one here is seeing what Trudeau is doing and NOT doing for our country. When Stephen Harper lost he was basically shaking his head at the insanity of the liberals and the lack of understanding of what's actually going on. Trudeau is trying to kill our economy in interests of protecting the resources of uninhabited mountains and trees while we lose our jobs and have everyone in massive debt just like America, while foreigners come over to create their own segregated communities and triple housing costs for people born here.

Nobody here under 30 is doing well unless they have some serious connections. Everyone is in debt, and we are losing our economy over hippie bullshit caused by people living with their parents that make less than $10k per year.

>Germans don't like trump after 2 years of intense media shilling
>2 years worth of propaganda where trump portrait as the next hitler
>ZDF and Ard statistics
Really makes me think.

they try to make this cuck appealing by stealing shitty jokes and making them even shittier, see #schulzfacts
they take chuck norris jokes and replace them with schulz.
it sickens me

Here's few more videos, while im at it, thank you shill:
Migrants scamming the German welfare systems
>youtube.com/watch?v=DzncyIAFYJM
Refugee Demands Welfare Country or They Go Home
>youtube.com/watch?v=NGRjBCw3d9A
German Swimming Pools Ruined by Refugees
>youtube.com/watch?v=O0xDiwhUCi0
Sind Flüchtlinge noch willkommen?
>youtube.com/watch?v=zENE-Af45Qg
Last one, but from FoDN with english subtitles. Interesting interveiw of 80 y.o. granny:
>youtube.com/watch?v=t3R099G8sc8
RT, but nice footage:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Vp3o_SI9bFg

Better to save them through Tor, if they will get blocked.
Add ss before youtube.com, like "www.ssyoutube.com" to save videos on pc

Don't lose your head, Pablo.

Trump must be doing something right if he's pissing off all those turks

He never changed emigration laws, you know. Libs are welcome to bail if they hate the country that much.

Oh wow, the Germans are all worried! Maybe you guys can milk some Muslim cock for semen and swallow it to feel better.

you guys used to be cool when you were nazis. now you are just leftist cucks.

Better to die a hero then go out a villian

Who did they poll? How many were Muslims or refugees?

BTFO