Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIaknMSvT44
youtube.com/watch?v=BOqUEmTD90w
youtu.be/2lxvrUxQWMo
youtu.be/4UnsJKkc14Q
youtu.be/W2lWlwveU-0
youtube.com/watch?v=tBFsP6lOxQA
youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
youtu.be/HfK6qJFWAEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=WIaknMSvT44

I think that's the pose when they practice when they want to give the goat something back.

I'm nearly a minority in my own city. Help me.

No, pls help

How bad is it?
Is it confined to the larger cities or has it spread??

just get shitfaced every weekend lands, who cares if u will lose ur cuntry, u will still be remembered as a white great empire when muslims take over....... oh wait

That's fucking terrifying.

Become a Jack The Ripper. Start serial killing them.

That's disgusting.

How long till you're not longer bound to those idiotic eu immigration policies? How long till you throw them muzzies in the canal?

when u will stop letting them through?

From my knowledge its confined to the larger cities. Most of the inner city residential areas in places such as London and Birmingham are now occupied. Whites have fled to the outer city areas where the same shit is happening. My grandparents live in an outer city area. Every time a house goes up for sale a Muslim family moves in.
Oh I'd love to, but I'm afraid I can't. My government told me I can't even carry a sharpened spoon outdoors and told me I can't defend myself or my family. Oh, and if i get thrown in prison, the Muslim gangs dominate the prisons which means I'm screwed.

send the qt manchester underage chick i tapped years ago and i ll help you

Brexit won't solve shit. It will stop EU immigrants coming in. That means the Polish, Romanians etc can't get in. Won't stop Muslims though. We need a revolution. A civil war even. The people are pissed and want a stop to mass immigration so there's that. Only a matter of time now I presume.

I'm going to piss on your corpse, Roach.

*blinks repeatedly*

Holy shit UK pls get your shit together, I want to visit greatest ally

you shouldnt have built that empire senpai.

i really loved her though :(

6 years and still cant forget.

When i was in london i only saw muslims on the one street that had a bunch of hookah shops and restaurants which was above hyde park. It was though literally the only time i ever felt sketched out in london. Not like i was in danger, just felt like i had left cheery england and walked into islamabad.

I would immediately deport them all and start revoking citizenships.

Declare a state of emergency due to the violence. Deport all of the Muslims in prison or give them the option of the death penalty.

Out out out!!!!

Is Australia safe or are the cities being dicked by refugees? Abos seem shitty enough

>it's the empire

Scandinavians didn't occupy the turd world and they're getting infested.

>implying Greece wants these fucking shits coming through
>implying it's not the EU

Nah, things are shit

Atleast I'm hundreds of miles away from any Muslim ghettos here in the country side

Well duh thats one of the options on the table. But do you honestly think the establishment is going to go with that? Of course not. Like I said in a previous post. We need a civil war.

heh, scandinavians asked for it though. you didnt.

They'll come to you once they are done with us in the cities and suburbs.

Some are I suppose.

I went to sign up to be an Uber driver the other day and the place was full of them.

Finland and Norway are alright, Sweden can burn in the deepest depths of hell with all their marxist asses trapped inside.

I don't get how people can accept this. Seeing shit like this blackpills me really hard. The only saving grace is that it's generally only the big cities like this.

I love my country, but these subhumans are a cancer that needs to be excised.

This they all use arranged marriage literally damage was done 60 years ago

UK country side looks comfy, pls dont let dirty mudslimes ruin it

>FUCK THE EU, BALKANIZATION NOW
>ah yes ofc ill follow ur orders
same with italians, fucking scum

Should have allied with Adolf. I know my great-grandfather who fought for the Bong Army in WW2 liked the idea of it.

man norway. they have the best girls (male) for sure.

You should've only allowed Indians and Chinese

at least they work insteand of praying through the whole day

Is sweden really that fucked? Why dont those retards do anything about it

Because they're the kinds of idiots who are like "oh you care about me? haha I'm going to fuck myself up to spite you"

This

Sharia death gangs coming to a village near you

OP's pic related: They're just channeling Merkel to download their marching orders

>UK
>bros
The only people worth savings are those who save themselves. Fuck the Limeys.

What the flying FUCK!

jesus fucking christ.

is that in one of those "sharia controlled zones"?

that shit is ridiculous, bongs. get the chavs down there to clean house

It gets worse
youtube.com/watch?v=BOqUEmTD90w

holy fucking shit

englishmen, welshmen, scottish, irish

you must all give up your thousands of years of inwards fighting

the reason for this brexit is to allow you guys to create a stable economy that wont rely on the eu

this will also allow you guys to become more individualist and not just "british"

reclaim your heritage and customs and identity and be proud of who your people are and your histories

this also means that the english need to give up their hold over the irish and scottish

once you can be unite while maintaining your individual nationalities

the UK will become a extention to the global economy (our global econ is weak because is USA and EU(germany) fall then the rest of the world crashes)

let ireland and scottland use their own currency and use england as the exchange rate for the UK

this will make it so if any of the 3 currencies crash the uk will have 2 others to equal it out

having everyone use the pound is dangerous

pay attention to germany while everyone uses the euro the deutsch marks increase because there is less in circulation

so when the euro crashes they can rely on that

understand?

blink blink

civic nationalism at work

what the fuck

The stand has to be made in the cities. We lose the cities, we lose our culture, our industrial centers, financial centers, our very own capital. Oh, and the majority of our population too.

Taking off your shoes in public is fucked up.

Don't forget Germany:
youtu.be/2lxvrUxQWMo

Trump talks about it:

youtu.be/4UnsJKkc14Q
Oh how nice. The lovely Muslims are demanding Sharia law in the U.K. by yelling like apes and causing a disturbance (protesting):
youtu.be/W2lWlwveU-0

when the muds praying they should send a group of faggots there to assfuck them, than the muds would start beheading the fags and race war begins

plz help me

wish you'd all stop saying UK when you only mean england

Just nuke us.

mental retardation is a helluva drug
youtube.com/watch?v=tBFsP6lOxQA

Us first, Hans.

can't be helped. I bet half of yanks don't even know you exist

that would be too much of a mercy

i can't imagine the stench

i got u bro

Seriously though guys.
make your kid proud of you for once! (the usa)

if shtf we will be the first nation responding dont even worry about that

Man, I really wanted to save up some money, sell my stuff, and go backpacking around europe for a while, but this really hurts that idea

I know the stench. I don't really go out any more

Not even Christian Bale could make your pathetic '''country''' relevant

america will turn into Eurape 2.5 if we let in all those fucking rapefugees

It's the chinese in Newcastle. Not too bad but it's getting worse. Something needs to be done

It spreads like wildfire, these invaders

Don't forget America:
youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc

common man

this is what the other races want

they want the white races to fight over our identity

between us we see the difference between welsh and english but to them were all white

when we fight face to face then backstab

No, fuck no, """"""Michigan""""""""'' can go drown in an ocean of Flint water, fuck that stupid fucking state, niggers everywhere, I have family in Ann Arbor, and while its nice, every fucking black person that lives there does shit to ruin it, spray paints parks, smashes windows with rocks, god i fucking hate it

even liberals agree it was a bad idea to bring blacks over here hundreds of years ago. meanwhile we are still dealing with the consequences of that TODAY. Euro's. you guys have the chance to stop this in it's tracks. That, or your ancestors can deal with the consequences 200 years down the road and maybe further. If i could time travel back to slavery times in the US i would be yelling at the top of my lungs how bad of an idea it is, even if it didn't seem to have any effect. Have to try.

damn, i never actually thought about it like that, slavery was the worst thing that happen to America, this swarm of refugees is a mimic

When you're worth less than the Irish and Scots you hardly deserve to be considered white.

Nah I'm actually part Welsh somewhere up the bloodline, just having a laugh mate.

you're right, we have gareth to make us relevant

Pakistan actually looks better than I expected

You all know who's responsible, right?

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Immigration Minister Barbara (((Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

is anyone else just enraged by the sight of a woman wearing a burka or hijab in america or is it just me?

ASSIMI-FUCKING-LATE

*kisses you on cheek*

Dont me mean great ally, im white i swear
:(

>Colonize half of the world and spread your culture and language
>Cry when the people you colonize do the same

when nixon sold our manufacturing to china and then the bushes continued that deal and then clinton and obama

it destroyed our manufacturing plants and tooling shops and auto industies in michigan

when all that happened the whites left (last big group was in the 90s)

they all went to different states to become technicians, enigneers ect.

when this happened all the property vallues crashed and no one bought the homes

blacks buy up the houses cheap and never pay taxes so then the infrastructure (iron pipes) never get upgraded or replaced

they dont work and leave trash everywhere and live off welfare

they get paids for having kids and then when they cant feed them because the spend the money on luxury stuff they resort to stealing

its a endless cycle that increases in violence

now there is no whites that step foot in michigan

luckily its like a island almost surrounded by the chain of lakes

funny thing is it borders with toronto canada and the crime increased there by 180% that they patrol waters and are building walls lol

>Has cities on par with the 3rd world
>Talks about other nations
Wew lad.

This poor, sweet U.K. girl visited her childhood home and was frightened to see the radicalism. This Muslim woman yells at her to put some clothes on and said, "You look naked!" - but the U.K. woman was covered from her neck to her toes in a long dress. It was very conservative.

Then a man tells her she's going to hell because she's not a Muslim.

Oh wait...almost forgot. Hundreds of Muslims are screaming "British police go to hell" and "U.K. Go to hell!!!"

youtu.be/HfK6qJFWAEY
youtu.be/HfK6qJFWAEY
youtu.be/HfK6qJFWAEY
youtu.be/HfK6qJFWAEY

At least when russians or turks conquer some place they have the decency to rename it and refer to themselves by their original name thus preserving the memory of the previous inhabitants. Future "Britons" won't be so kind.

Wasn't Lincolns plan to send them all back, you'd just have to stop his assissination to be successful

>*uncontrollable blinking*

>is anyone else just enraged by the sight of a woman wearing a burka or hijab in america or is it just me?

yes, i almost got fired from a job for yelling at someone wearing a hijab. I really almost lost my shit when my boss explained to me how the girl said she didn't want to wear it, but felt in danger from her family if she didn't.

I nearly lost my fucking shit, so we aren't calling the police why? How far does tolerance go exactly? Fuck i'm getting pissed thinking about it now. If we can't even stamp that shit out in america europe has no chance

What do you think of me. I'm half turkish and have dark features (like some indians) but i reject islam and degeneracy and im 100% pro UK Monarchy Brexit UKIP. Would i be welcome?

she was 17 that time :^)

why can't whites defend their homelands?!
wtf happened to the descendants of the empires

Kill yourself.

what about the french?(latin) what about italians? what about slavs? greeks?

i wouldnt consider any of them white

but i would consider them bros

in comparison welsh and irish are scottish white af

we need to respect eachothers individuality

or else were all just "white"

soon the lines will divide and mediteranians and slavs will be "white"

see what im saying?

>be English
>get beheaded

Kek, Damn pakis

Why is everyone wearing black?

>tfw the poles and russians in your city scare away the pakis

Whats with the fucking reddit spacing?

That's still pedo. Anything more than 3-4 years younger is wrong desu.