Anticom general

Just an anticom general
Antifa hate general
Info on antifa general
General meetups for each state for starting actual anticom operations.

Ideas for secure chat platforms.

I know this is a public page but the communists will be purged and exposed rally up boys antifa has done this for too long unchecked. Help me rid this scourge and strike down their ideology.

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization?recruiter=373322016&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=sms
twitter.com/anticomofficial
docs.google.com/document/d/1UFBEt-Mwph34HuJ0E37HI_xSW5ig8jHIjjqwKyFHvmY/pub
bulletproofme.com
reddit.com/r/anticom/
discord.gg/RhmMPzd
faceberg.com/AntiComOfficial/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MA

Sad wank: the thread.

Cool image. Im gunna start printing stickers for this logo.

Its clean and catchy.

So anyone have any ideas?

Antifa pls go

Is this shit really happening or what?

what if we ain't ancap? we need a better logo

May as well hop in lad. We need to gain momentum.

Its just fun to bust commies heads.

So lets get a system going here.
Does anyone have any info on them?

Im trying to organize meetups.

Not as nazis because that isnt what this is about.

It is only about dismanteling antifa.

This?

Not even antifa, autismo. Pointing out the truth bother you that much?

Yep any good ways to contact eachother not here?

Kik?

Also we need to work by state if were going to go anywhere with this. Factions that can meet in areas together.

>Ideas for secure chat platforms.
Just use offical Sup Forums discord

This shit is retarded. Antifa makes themselves look bad on their own. Normal people see antifa and think huh.. left wing sure is bad nowadays.. Maybe trump isn't so bad after all.

Let antifa keep larping in the streets. They help you when they do it. The only reason we got a president as good as trump is because of how dumb the left wing are.

Doing this only helps the left wing. Stop being NEET larpers.

Yes. Super butthurt. I've been found out.

Id rather not use discord. Although i do have one

So i guess we should set up an official anticom channel too.

All i know is we need to get this off the ground and strategize.

Let me explain it to you.

Remember right wing safety squads? We infiltrate their group pretending to be them.

After a while we get our group of anticom and we beat them senseless and rob them in their home. Not on the streets user. They want gurrila? Lets show them whose better at gorilla

political partisanship is a disease
the cure is white phosphorous

I disagree.

We hold the big stick now. We need to get the feds to crack down on them.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

If you don't look at a thread like this and instantly realize it's a trap/psyop, lurk more please. Or better yet just kys

We are not right or left user. Anticom in my group identify the organization as centerist.

People in the group can be right or left obviously. But the org itself will not identify with politics.

The only goal is to dismantle antifa for the crimes they are comitting and planning to commit against innocent people.

> Implying you won't get drunk, "reveal your power level" and get your ass kicked back to your mother's basement

i would say just let them keep going, antifa is our greatest ally...

and the fact they have no idea makes me smile.

What proof do you want faggot. I just want to get rid of antifa.

Nice try Chaim

I dont drink and i have had close calls.

What power level? Im not a nazi haha

Ok do you guys want fun tips amd tricks on how to fuck with them or should we move to a more private location first. Ill wait a little to respond to this so people can decide.

Pretty much.

The only violence warranted is self-defense.

We need to wage a war in people's minds. If everyone has a shitty distaste of Antifa, they will hold no power.

Why has nobody doxxed/hacked that "It's Going Down" page yet?

itsgoingdown.org/

Laura Southern:
>Come on guys! Fight for your women!

Sup Forums:
>nah

I just do not get how there are literal teachers out there in the streets who are not fighting against fascist ideals but instead for communist ones....it just does not make sense.

I have been doing this for a while.

Its easy to slip under the radar their always drunk/high.

Spew leftie shit. Then im in

I pretend to be their friend.

Maybe smoke some of their weed

Then i just tell people all their info after a while and they just take them out one by one. Its easy really

Ill just tell you about how we handle commies and i think youll like the story
>be me
>go to warehouse to document fire hazards while posing as hipster
>meet people
>shut down warehouse with bro fire marshall
>still hang with lefties
>their cool they tell me some upcoming events and i buy a flag and shit. Its not hard
> have all info on commie and friends
> tell biker bros
>see if they want an easy b&e
>their up for it
>commies houses dont have alarms just locks
>commie leaves door unlocked because commie
>find commie and his gf in his room
>beat both to a bloody pulp
>dump them elsewhere and take all the shit of value and intel
>not much of value since commies
>with intel infiltrate and repeat

Obviously each is a little different but that was my 2nd commie fight ever.

Others tried to fuck with me for a red hat i like to wear it said MAGA.

4 on 1 not too cool.
On the receiving end.

nice meme

would you mind if I save it?

It's early in the mourning

Alright. Now I'm 100% convinced your a shill.

Saging this shit.

I'll take "THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED" for 600, Bob.

Fuckwit tried to attack an old man.
Damn I want to kill off every single one of these little faggots.
Give them to best Korea leader for target practice.

Sage all you want im just looking to expand my group.

>offical Sup Forums discord
run by underage faggots. Fuck off.

Why the fuck would you ever want to get rid of them? They make the left look horrible. Unless someone you love was personally killed by antifa then why wouldn't you let them get worse and worse until they all get thrown in guantanamo bay? When I see this thread it definitely looks like ctr or the cia or some other faggots trying to get /pol member to do something stupid so they can point at us and say we're all terrorists. Right now it just looks like antifa is just a bunch of rioting hooligans who need to be put down. And it truly is all about presentation and appearances. If you are a real person and not a shill I hope you can someday pull your head out of your ass and look at the big picture.

You dont have to beleive me. I dont care. All i know is we need action and i need all the info i can get on them.

If you want to fuck over antifa just give me all the info you guys have and ill deal with it.

you can always pick out the female cops. they hesitate and are always last to get into anything. i hate the hypocrisy.

This is the big picture i dont know how to prove in not a shill to you fucks but i need info and i need men.

I dont want to get rid of them.

Im willing to discuss how to make money off of them if someone figures out a small private chatroom where we can control who joins.

Its no different in the military or military police. They suck.

You said, "I just want to get rid of antifa." Your cover is blown already just get out of here while you can

i believe

(working) petition to declare antifa a terrorist organization in the US
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization?recruiter=373322016&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=sms

>Let antifa keep larping in the streets
This isn't about getting Trump re-elected, this is about protecting lives and property when the police are being grossly negligent.

>Left-wing protest starts
>Antifa shows up and it turns into a riot
>Right-wing reactionary anti-antifa group shows up
>Antifa hurls a rock at them
>Anti-antifa begins to attack them as a group
>It appears that Soros hired a few mercenaries to dress up as antifa
>Anti-antifa gets slaughtered by gunfire
>MSM makes it look like that the anti-antifa group shot up antifa
>Trump calls Anti-com and others like it terrorist groups

How likely is this?

0%

LE LIBERTARIANS
LE FREEMARKET DID IT NOT WHITES
LE WE DON'T NEED NO THOUGHT CONTROL

GUYS I GET IT NOW!!! COMIES ARE BAD CAUSE THEY ARE AUTHORITARIANS!
DAE REALISE THAT FREEDUM IS THE ULTIMATE VIRTUE UH I MEAN RIGHT!?

Make sure you post the full OP pls

We broke 500 followers last night! We’re working on a vBulletin site, at which point real-life meetups will begin. Stand by!

>Twitter twitter.com/anticomofficial

>Rough draft of ideas docs.google.com/document/d/1UFBEt-Mwph34HuJ0E37HI_xSW5ig8jHIjjqwKyFHvmY/pub

>Uniforms here
www.511tactical.com/public-safety/law-enforcement/uniforms.html

>Riot gear here
bulletproofme.com

>Subplebbit
reddit.com/r/anticom/

>Email

[email protected]

>Discord
discord.gg/RhmMPzd

>Facebook
faceberg.com/AntiComOfficial/

who are these autistic faggots trying to anger the most lethal ideology in history?

Doing my part with infiltration ops. I'm in it for the long haul.

It's much more likely that Antifa is inciting far right protest. We are dangerous right now because we have kept our activism relatively anonymous. We are reaching thousands via the internet without the need for the Jew-owned media.

If we take to the streets, regardless of who incites the violence there will be a right-wing plant that causes the arrest of the right-wing protestors. Legislation is passed to allow the legal monitoring of "terrorist internet activities" which is the trend that Donald Trump is pushing.

>We broke 500 followers last night!

Of which about 450 were assorted CIA, FBI, corporate PR and plain ol' Sup Forums sockpuppet accounts.

can someone explain the helicopter meme. I missed out apparently

This is almost as gay as ANTIFA is.

ANTIFA is a huge bane on the left, it's a terrible tool and it's so cringeworthy it makes the left look like retards.

Making a right-wing equivlent is the dumbest idea ever.

Anti-Kommunisskt Action!

This shit is dumb, literally everybody hates antifas. Antifas make normies become more conservative.

Communism is bad because they demand a violent purge of the upper & middle classes, followed by a dictatorship known for sending any nation it touches into destitute squalor.

But hey, feel free to continue LARPing like you're anything but an edgy liberal who wears militancy like it's a chic fashion trend. :^)

in a desperate bid to match the communist kill count some sad ass south american dictators threw leftists out of helicopters while they were in midair
unique, but not very efficient

Pinochet

Decent seal. 9/10 would not step on snek.

The only thing that an Anti-Communist Action group should do is protect the innocent. You bring where shields where antifa brings bats. You stand strong, resolute, and still in front of right-wing protests/rallies/marches that antifa might want to attack. You have to present yourself as strictly defensive.

That's the plan, my friend.

>Ideas for secure chat platforms.
Email lists or normiebook pages using weasel words like "direct action" or "physical presence"? Don't overcomplicate it.

When I ran around with trotskyists being a little cunt we'd use standard email for normal things, sms on special occasions when there was a massive demo/riot/strike, along with regular meetings + pub visits + conferences + movie screenings and all the usual half-cult half-propaganda-outlet shit. Anticom need something more secure, just as antifa did, since half the people who turn up will be cops and a quarter will be antifa faglords.

There will be a lot of people that will be attracted to this sort of thing that only wants to beat up leftists. And there will be infiltrators that want to give your group a bad image. You need very strict discipline.

Legitimate fact: A smallish shield is fine for defense and shockingly good for punching someone in the face with.

I'm quite aware of that. We've already had to expel a few prospective members as a result.

Well good luck friend, I hope to see you out there defending our freedom soon. /

Danke.

This

This is exactly what im trying to get at.

Correct.

>We need to get the feds to crack down on them.

already getting charged with felonies for rioting.

let Trump do his job.

Police were ordered to stand down and not arrest anybody though. I guess we need to see if Berkeley is just an isolated incident or if this negligence is going to continue.

THIS.

LET TRUMP DO HIS JOB LADS

What a bunch of scrawny little pissants. I thought the fabled "numales" were supposed to be left-wingers...

Those runts could'nt defend a public loo in rural Bengal.

I never saw them get charged for planning it.

Well this is looking more towards the in their houses aspects.

SeeWhat job were you talking about again?

Berkeley has never counted and it never will

you know what the executive office does in our government, right?

Also, Trump doesn't really have control over local police departments and can only send in feds at the mayor's/governor's request.

Seeing the lack of police action is what sparked this anti-com movement. Maybe it was slowly planned beforehand, but Berkeley definitely brought citizen militias in mind.

>Well this is looking more towards the in their houses aspects.

you're encouraging people here to commit felonies, Mr Shill

>Also, Trump doesn't really have control over local police departments and can only send in feds at the mayor's/governor's request.
So in a blue state/city a similar situation to Berkeley is still possible.

Have i seen any orders curb stomping antifa? No.

shill thread.

Sounds like the Jewish defense league.

all you have to do is stop intimidating local police departments with legal harassment like Obama did

So the whole let trump do his job narrative is out the window. Ok good we cleared this up.

Im not in this to only beat up lefties i will make my stance clear.

Its so someone can wear a hat walking down the street without worrying about being jumped by a pack of these people.

I commit them myself mr retard.

You live in a mainly left area? A place that openly supports communism? I have worn a MAGA hat out in public and have been spat on as well as had people attempt and succeed at assaulting me.

Prevent it. Gain intel. 100% probable cause. Learn their plans. I wont fight with fellow anticom members.

Just need to be careful here since shills are lurking.

You would be correct. It is likely that it will happen again as well.