HOW WILL DRUMPF AND GANNON EVER RECOVER?

I don't get the whole "Small hands" meme
His hands look fine?

This doesn't even make sense, if the idea is Bannon is suppose to be some kind of puppet master why would Trump then proceed to do shit on his own.

wtf i love white genocide now

Wtf, hate Prutt now

Donald Trump is still mad about a Vanity Fair article form 25 years ago that said he had small hands. He's obsessed with that and Marla Maples among other things.

It triggers him so we bring it up for lul.

autistic children like to run this joke into the ground

>I reply obsessively to each one of donald trump's tweets and think the most powerful man in the world gives a fuck about my edgy snark

>Muh bannon runs things meme

What happend to Putin and Hillary running things? Or is that narritve not cool anymore

Decades ago, a US magazine article called him a 'short-fingered vulgarian' due to his hands being slightly small, and his obsession with gaudy, tacky, everythibg gold.

He blew up and shitposted about it and has been asshurt ever since, so people use it as an easy dig at him.

He wrote a letter to the article writer insisting his hands were normal hands, great hands, fantastic, then to prove he wasn't vulgar he signed it in a gold ink pen, as he does a lot of personal correspondence.

>due to his hands being slightly small
But this is literally not even true. The whole thing is entirely made up because people didn't have anything real to criticize him about.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

remember when the left was against body-shaming?

Drumpfcucks BTFO
Drumpf is such a tool

This is a condensated redpill in fappable form

holy shit there should be more around

>cock carousel
>BAD!

>whore life
>SAD!

>due to his hands being slightly small
?

He has short fingers, but that's completely normal. Are Americans really so fucking weird they pay attention to the length of a man's fingers?

>Gannon

Well, it's an okay play on words

Its the best they can come up with bless their hearts

>DRUMPF IS A MANIAC WARMONGER HE WILL START WORLD WAR 3 WITH RUSSIA! WE CAN'T LET HIM HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES!
>Blumpf is controlled by the Russians! He is Putin's dog!
>uhh scratch that it's Bannon! GLUHMNPSTH IS JUST A PUPPET!
>Nevermind he's controlled by the Russians again!!!

This

I sure do love not having a genetic legacy. Having sex with girls on Tinder is way more meaningful than raising healthy families. More refugees please!

You must realize by now how Drumpf sounds utterly retarded, OP.

>EVER RECOVER?
>1 post by this ID

It's of the same tier as "drumpf"

>orange
>small hands
>Drumpf
>racist
>bigot
>nazi
>rinse and repeat for 18 months