Catholic pedophilia

lemonde.fr/asie-pacifique/article/2017/02/06/australie-7-des-pretres-catholiques-ont-ete-accuses-de-pedophilie-entre-1950-et-2010_5075205_3216.html
>7% of the Australian catholic priests have been accused of pedophilia between 1950 and 2010
How do cucktholics deal with this ?

>accused

That is quite a low number especially considering timespan. Still if the Catholic Church didn't try to cover it up, this wouldn't be such a huge shit to begin with

Deus Vult amirite?

Vey, the goyim's religion is bad
Let's forge news and have the 'good medias' report it

>That is quite a low number
>7 % of people are pedophiles
Maybe in Arab countries it's "low" but that's extremely high for a white country

No wonder the pope love the mudslims so much.
It's the pedobrotherwood.

The Australian catholic Church admited they covered it up, the real goys here are those who follow a Jewish religion such as catholicism

Accused. Considering its a meme that catholic priests are all pedos and the huge correlation between atheism and autism I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was mostly just vindictive fags.
Just look at the huge number of gays that demand the church be forced to marry them. You can't tell me they are doing it because they are actual practising Christians. They're just being vindictive faggots.

>Lügenpresse

What is called pedophilia is mostly pederasty, ie homosexuals. They joined during the 70's and have been allowed to continue because of a network.

I don't think there are many atheists in Australia. Also the real scandal is that no investigation was ever conducted.the Church just covered it up and moved the priests to other churches. Even the Australian catholic church admited it.

by ignoring it or abandoning it.

You can't preach virtue if you are a sinner.

I'm a catho.. Some priests are pedos but most of the perverts go for teenagers (still not right, but most homos go for teenage boys. It's common with them i guess).
Some who accuse after 25-30 years usually wait till the priest is dead and it's someone's word vs a dead man. Just a money-grab. The church has been infilitrated by sodomites though. There's plenty of groups in the church that try to dig them out.

I deal with it by remembering St. Maria torres de Jesus' prophecy 450 years ago about how, starting in the mid 20th century, there will be scandalous priests within the church and they will cast a shadow on all the priests of the church. Then after that the sacrament of marraige would mean nothing. kinda like "my wife's son". There's a lot of prophecies of the saints that go on to talk about it and they're really accurate. St. Torres' is the oldest.

I've studied a lot of the prophecies and you'd be surprised how similar they are to what we talk about here..

>In one order 40% of religious brothers are believed to have abused children

>“Children were ignored or worse, punished. Allegations were not investigated. Priests and religious [brothers] were moved. The parishes or communities to which they were moved knew nothing of their past,” she said. “Documents were not kept or they were destroyed

>Sullivan described the abuse as a “massive failure” of the church and as a corruption of the gospel.

Only religious people left are old people, people smart enough to keep a close knit community around the church and exclude non religious cultural influences and islanders.
Most people who write a religion on the census are only that in name not practice.
Like "when I was a kid I went to midnight mass once so I'm a catholic".
Only islanders have a strong religious presence amongst thier population

It's probably about as high for teachers, maybe higher. Teenagers are little shits, and anyone who works with them will eventually be accused of kiddy-fiddling.

idk how anyone who is not a braindead can really think that the catholic church represents God.
>hey guys buy indulgences then do whatever the fuck you want
>smiles jewis-catholically*

It's a proud tradition carried over from the jews. Those baby dick sucking faggots have been doing it for centuries, why does it surprise you that their cattle (goyim) christcucks behave the same exact way?

Daily reminder that these priests are all homosexuals.

yeah i wouldnt be surprised, i worked at a school for a while and female co workers said i shouldnt ever allow myself to be alone with a kid

Even pope was a pedophile

It's probably a lot higher than that, considering how most sex abuse goes unreported.

It's also likely continuing on a fairly large scale in Africa, the Philippines and Poland, where the church still has real power over people.

There's nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

A jewish religion where the main character is killed by jews

The Catholic Church leaders covered up the child rape and have shown no remorse over the dozens of suicides. The lusts of some of its clerics have wrecked the lives of thousands of innocent Catholic children.

The Church is morally responsible for the rapes

Pope has said sorry about all that

Bible is clear on the matter that priest can be married and demanding for celibacy is called teaching of demons.

1. Timothy
3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Martin Luther was declared an outlaw and forced into hiding by Christians does that mean Protestantism isn't Christian?

Precisely. Why do the church forbid married priest even though it leads to degeneracy ?

6.99 out of that 7% was before the 90's

Protestantism and catholicism shares the same MC senpai, I'm not sure what your point is

This.

Protestants and reform schools were factually much worse than priests. But the press almost never reported about it. Lazyness, Lügenpresse or just ignorance. Who knows.

>by Christians
Catholics != Christians :DDDD

>accused
How many have been prosecuted?

0. The Church never reported them to the police or investigated the cases.

One can accuse someone of something, doesn't make it true. Pederasts and (((marxists))) have infiltrated the Vatican though. Example Cardinal Marx