When will pol realize that the netherlands is the best country in europe. Name one country thats more based

when will pol realize that the netherlands is the best country in europe. Name one country thats more based.

Germany

Finland is much more racist

Belgium

Ow the country that has destroyed europe for 2 times in 1 century? And will do it in this century too, maybe thrice

not a country

I'm not saying Germany is good I'm saying the Netherlands is shit

Liechtenstein

Sweden

Kankerboef

Get a room

Post em

ja met dat ding had ik 80% PVV en de rest VVD en SGP

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

Hallo Jan mag ik even zeggen dat je een debiel ben.

Only when based Geert wins.
Columnists in metro are full panic mode trying to get people to vote, hoping they wont vote PVV.
Its hillarious.

People don't understand how secretly red pilled the Dutch are.

that one name leichenburger or whatever seems nice

I met a doctor from Holland. He says you have to give around 70% of all your income to they government so they can waste it.

Also, my neighbors rented a car while on vacation there. When they returned it there was this huge deal with everyone walking outside and calling over other employees to look at the car. They were all in shock and wonder...the car had been returned with the radio still in it!

Sweden and germany

Switzerland

What are you talking about, they are cucked as hell.

Their tax is 30% and they have really good healthcare, better than both our countries combined really.

30% my ass. Even I know that's not true.

I go to the Netherlands 7 times a year, if you go outside amsterdam and travel down south people HATE Muslims and want immigration to slow down.

Several of my dutch wimminz friends routinely tall about how Muslims guys are terrible bfs and thry just want to have autistic control over a woman without any real emotion.

Try travelling, the Netherlands is one of the whitest countries ivery ever been to (obviously not amsterdam it's a shithole)

>secretly
It's no secret, in every poll and referendum the majority votes for the bogpill here. The thing is that our government just ignores us because they want jobs at EU level.

Should probably use Google then m8. Their average tax according to wages is 30%.

Have you watched Kingdome? Lars Von Treir or something...it's about Danish socialized medicine and ghosts.

ik moet poepen

Hello there bikeniggers

ZUID AFRIKA STRONK :S

Everyone knows France is the best land in Europe, if not the world.

I said land. People is another matter.

1831 friend. Not even their own people wanted to be a part of Nederlands.

>I go to the Netherlands 7 times a year, if you go outside amsterdam and travel down south people HATE Muslims and want immigration to slow down.
It does not translate in to votes, they will stay cucked until the immigrants reach a super majority.

Denmark. Norway.

Ok, they have brilliant beatifull hairstyles, according to your pitcture.
But is this enough?

*pic related, its me

>Name one country thats more based.
Sweden

Pfffff....

This. We have to make Juncker and his friends shit their collective pants by leaving the EU.

Italy is the best country in Europe, and in the world.

t. Grichka

Wish I could help fan the flames desu. Maar mijn nederlands is echt niet goed genoeg

Swamp German thinks he is based while his country is full of mudshits

Nice terror attacks you've got there, fucking baguette

Mine, your weed and beer is shit and you have too much niggers.

Sup

haha new meme? saved!