Please Red Pill on is Kek, Pepe, Sup Forums really White Supremacy?

Is the cult of KEK really White Supremacy.
I've been listening to SargonofAkkad NewMemeMedia, watching the HWNDU Pol Bart and posting for Freekekistan but can't determine if it's ultimately just a mix of 2 or 3 different groups of people with different ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZe-14ReNvw
livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=happenings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, Pepe is a religion of peace and order. praise kek.

Is the racism used as a shibboleth for embodying free speech? For sorting out brainwashed leftists?

calm down paperboy

Sup Forums is a board of peace

I'm not a furry. I'm trapped in CA with my family and surrounded by leftist Antifas man. Trying to organize. Can't express my views to safely. Job loss, will be banned

a meme that grew out of control thanks to a shit ton of coincidences which include hieroglyphics and a pop song, and wanting to subvert another boards icon into a semi-political symbol.

Just a meme, but if..
>Hillary died
>Trump stopped funding Israel
or
>The EU and the Euro collapses
I would be the first to shout - Praise Kek

Pepe is a mockery of our enemies, that we tout out to rub in their faces over and over again.

When clinton said a green frog, and then ADL included it as a hate symbol, it became a way to mock the other for reacting to just a simple meme with such retardation.

If Clinton had called us all horsefuckers and ADL had banned Aryanne pony, in all likelyhood half the board would be made of barniefags by now.
Also... that god damn statue of KEK.... It seemed to make PepeĀ“s accendance inevitable...

Cool. thanks for responding. Black Bloc suck. They ARE professors in universities

Black block is a tactic, not a group

The only way to know about something is to come to the source.

Kek is a universal being, a desire of what is best for our lives. Perhaps not everyone desires the same things, but here we can agree that truth needs to come out first, that you can't just fuck a child and get away with it, and on top of everything, control someone's life like a jew

Sup Forums isn't just one person, some of us are actual racists and some just support free speech

Cant some be both?

>I've been watching hwndu
You are fucking cancer
You are garbage
You are a faggot
Fuck outta here

what did he mean by this

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=PZe-14ReNvw

Will paperboy be showing up this morning ?

It seems like there is nothing to show up for user

hope not

this
based eestibro.
nobody remember that.

Is there a site to watch the stream other than hwnd.us?

Lol wtf...is that a McDonald's french fry container around his neck?

Direct: livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player

>tfw Redpill Ken will never come back

Not just fries, a red bull can, GBA and pop tarts!

Praise Kek. He is truth. He is light.

Cheers man
Hate to be so uninformed, but I have no idea how it's going now. I just watched youtube videos yesterday and found out about this, but they're all fairly old. Is there much happening anymore, or is it dying down?

Season 3 will be a washout imo.

Check the wiki for happenings and search on youtube for related videos.

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=happenings

Also some obsessives seem to be archiving stuff.

A lot of stuff is on the fuller numbered chan.

A lot of the crew that people watched for aren't coming back for a variety of reasons (got doxed, don't live in the area, can't be fucked dealing with museum security) so it'll probably just be mindless droning from here on

OP will not divide us.

Hey, that's my statue!

Viewing figures are on a steady downward trajectory.

>on the fuller numbered chan
can you be more specific?

Kek is the voice of the unknown coming into form from the void

Sup Forums is a board of peace
Sup Forums has open borders

Not safe to talk about on the chans, it's all monitored.

Shadilay 1488

It's even being censored over there? I thought their whole shtick was "no censoring"

>start masturbating
this message brought to you by CREW

Happening
Baganon is there

Kek is roko's basilisk. Kekistan is a subversive movement to form a white ethno state.

>more CREW damage control

>Is the cult of KEK really White Supremacy.
It's DARPA stuff.

>It's even being censored over there? I thought their whole shtick was "no censoring"

Already said too much. Look at the original pepe I posted.