Am I the only one concerned that this literally reads like an opinion piece from The Guardian

Am I the only one concerned that this literally reads like an opinion piece from The Guardian.

>This is from Godfrey Elfwick

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qrCO-pwh4EE
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
breitbart.com/london/2015/04/17/star-wars-reeks-of-misogyny-sjw-satirist-punks-bbc-world-service/
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jan/30/haneen-zoabi-israel-only-country-not-shocked-afraid-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in the usa we would call what he has "fetal alcyhol syndrome"

>giving dumb communist psychobabble the time of day
Just roll your eyes, flash a sneer of disgust and move on with your day, man.

Why are there still people who unironically think The Guardian is a good paper.

They have a good, sleek layout.....that's it.
Plus a prize they got years ago they keep crapping on about.

this dude is a world class troll. he is always mocking the left.

Just FYI it's a parody account mocking the left

>twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick

I am more concerned with the fact that people take him seriously to the point of posting his Tweets in kikebook even though he is literally /one of us/.

Since The Guardian's readers believe this, I don't know if it's a good idea to parody stuff like this.

He looks retarded

and of course the left doesn't like free speech because the truth isn't on their side, fuck em

people think Godfrey Elfwick is not a troll

people are fucking stupid

Ffs Godfreys our guy, he's an irl troll that gets the press to print shit to make them look like idiots. Pic related.

This bit was gold.

> Alt-right’ online poison nearly turned me into a racist

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia

This is what I mean.

You can say OP's stuff is a parody...but things like this are posted unironically and I'd say some are even worse. Especially the one about female genitals.

Fucking legend

Holy shit, now that i read it in this light, its subtle irony...

Its just that this world has gone so insane, satire is indistinguishable from reality.

cut your hair you fucking faggot

oh wait thats right you cant because you have a bulbous fucking head and a little face like some fucking mutant freak

wtf is wrong with that subhuman's head?

Love this guy

a failed abortion clearly

>Since The Guardian's readers believe this

They do indeed, and so do a lot of people here. Give 'em an excuse, be it "cyber-bulling," "extremism," "waaaycism" etc. and they're pining for new laws and regulations.

This country is finished. I'm 42 and knew England back when it was England and it just isn't anymore.

>Free speech is OK until you say the wrong things
>wrong things

Fucking retard.
Free speech is literally that. You being able to say whatever you want. As long as you don't call for physical violence or something illegal.
Having different political opinions is not illegal and wont hurt any one.
If you don't like that, don't listen to it.

isn't this the same guy who pissed in the ball pit @ tumblrcon?

Master level troll. Has he managed to bait some bigger twitter figures as well?

Free speech would work if it didn't include the ability to attack people

If you can't say anything nice. Don't say anything at all.

I really thought he'd never get them to bite again after he pulled that stuff.

But I am never rewarded, these days, for overestimating the intelligence of the press.

>trans black person
HAHAHAHA the fucking madman.

God I would hatefuck Jessica Valenti so disappointingly

His account is satire you autismo

They dont understand its value until fascists take power.

>that face

Why are leftists always extremely weak and pathetic looking?

Who is he to define what should be considered wrong?

I see. I posted it before reading the thread.

Listen to this, elfwick interview on a feminist show about star wars, it's class
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qrCO-pwh4EE

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

True comedy, fuck Stephen Colbert and john Oliver.

Never mind. Realised it's satire.

Becoming harder to distinguish these days.

>THINGS I DON'T AGREE WITH SHOULD BE ILLEGAL REEEEEEE

Like budda bb

I support free speech even though it means I have to put up with retarded '''''journalism''''' like yours, Elfwick

It is a good idea, because it illustrates how many people legitimately buy into this garbage.

It means you better take the arguments for free speech seriously, and take efforts to calmly, carefully, and as respectfully as possible explain to people, while you are still able.

This is exactly why freespeech is important - because satire like this can exist, and it brings out the scum so you know exactly who needs the most help.

It's literally a Sup Forums account, lol.

It was never confirmed if it really was him.

However, claiming to have written it, whether true or not was brilliant.

>if he did, he shows the Guardian will print every bulsshit in their opinion section if it fits the neo-progressive left narrative
>if he didn't, he shows that the neo-progressives have gone beyond parody and actual articles are indistinguishable from the onion
> also, if he didn't, he exposes how idiotic it is to post opinion articles under 'anonymous', none of the claims can be checked since the article was about a supposed personal confession

Nice flag senpai

I'm sorry, mate.

The scariest thing is how he keeps getting away with it, you'd think after the first couple of times places like the guardian would have a big picture of him on their notice board saying 'do not listen to this man'. It's almost like they don't realise it's satire...

Checked

And what kind of name is Elfwick?

>The Guardian

it's pip pip old bean stuff.

breitbart.com/london/2015/04/17/star-wars-reeks-of-misogyny-sjw-satirist-punks-bbc-world-service/

KEK

>Free speech in theory sounds like a great idea, until you realise (sic) how many people use it to say the wrong things.
this reads like something straight out of a dystopian novel.

oh its satire, nevermind im retarded

Thanks burgerbrah. I lived there for 15yrs (5 Upstate NY and mostly in the 10 SF Bay & Washington) and my sole consolation is that I'm in decent shape and have no wife/kids or debt to tie me down. Been back nearly 8yrs and I'm done. Not sure where I'm going but it'll be later this year to somewhere with decent gun laws and lots of space.

You aren't retarded, though. A lot of leftists believe that.

>Dark Raider

All you have to do to fix britian is deport all immigrants, and mixed kids. Easy.

Actual guardian articles are worse.

Hes right tho. Everyone who speaks against the govorment or the president should be thrown in jail for 10 years.

>do we need a Metal Gear action figure with squeezable breasts?
kek

Pretty sure they check against that shit, fucking retard.

>lol, no way that's real
>google it
>well, shit

He's starting to understand things, but he's not there yet. Perfect society would have an internet of organized catalog of things and then have an internet where you can say anything, do anything. Problem is those sites who pretend to be organized like Google inc, Facebook, Twitter, but aren't and not even catalog, they just glorified shitposting sites who want to prevent people to say certain things whenever they feel so to meet their CEO and political needs.

Why is he trying to look like a Half-Life character?

This guy is literally a photoshopped strawman.
Probably Chris Morris.

its been 10 years now

Holy fuck is that a real picture of him?
It looks like a bald 40 year old photoshopped some fucking anime hair on his head

WHERE KS EPISODE THREE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Because he hasn't taken the Deus Ex pill yet. Half-Life is for normies.

He's definitely got the potential to be the next Chris morris, same ability to get people to believe the most outrageous stuff. I remember first time I saw brass eye, just turned over and caught it half way through - the episode where the nasa astronauts are smuggling sex dwarves into space in the water tanks, I was crying.
>remember kids, cake is bad

I have no idea who that is or why this board unironically supports celebrity worship.

National Action was for that sort of thing until they were banned and the leaders forced into public renunciations of the org. under threat of heavy prison sentences.

Its not an idle threat either. One of the guys who wrote for heretical.com got 4+ years for posting articles against jews and feminists.

>Half-Life is for normies.
the first game is about killing aliens that you let in because reasons and how they eventually take over the world.

Wait, Tyrion Lannister is an opinion piece writer now?

Yeah, it's too simple, but was groundbreaking in its time, not that newer shooters aren't even dumber in storyline. Who plays shooters anyway these days?

Pleb tier the pair of you, crysis (esp 1) is the patrician choice. Killing commies, and our (((alien overlords)))

But it doesn't even run on my pc, much less my obamaphone. How could I play your game then? Fucking pc master race!

Too subtle for normies.

>Too subtle
just subtle enough to get past the good goys at the eserb

>tfw too intelligent for free speech

In case you still needed further proof.

But that's bigoted!

This is satire, right?

I can't tell nowadays

>my sides

The point of removing the words 'offend and insult' from the racial discrimination act is to stop the laws themselves from discriminating against people.
its only applied to non white folks..why would we stand for such a discriminatory law its the duty of all non whites to end this law . It snot about non whites wanting to say something discriminating its the principle of removing a discriminatory law. thats it!

>RARE

His beard, glasses, eyes and hair are all photoshoped in.

Why are liberals inventing people, pol?

>German/UK developers in EU owned by Electronic Arts American company
>redpilled
There's only one thing more bluepilled: Swedish developers in EU. but i am not sure in this case, since those might just be more bluepilled by having American overlords.

>Retweets: 1,030
>Likes: 1,817

policing speech is dead

Fucking madman

That is the first time a meme pissed me off in a while

A few seconds ago.

I'm honored, Thunder Dragon.

The guardian is a scourge on the Anglosphere.

Hey its got a brit character who calls people bellends, so it's OK with me

Has anyone ever been prosecuted for calling Australia Day invasion day...??

Yet if we use the words 'colonial' colonialist colony as a name of our business we can and will be prosecuted under section 18c.

If yo can't disclose top secret documents then free speech doesn't exist anyway so why bother defending it.

I Should have said 'white person'

It's pretty English. It's pro-Muslim, pro-LGBT-faggots, anti-Semitic.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jan/30/haneen-zoabi-israel-only-country-not-shocked-afraid-trump