WTF! HOW IS THIS NOT A SCANDAL?!

60 FUCKING MILLION POUNDS

are being spent on a social media campaign against Breitbart and the alt-right. How the fuck do taxpayers put up with this shit in my country?! why is nobody covering this massive waste of money

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/06/uks-government-hires-advertising-giant-as-it-fights-far-right-threat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Saatchi,_Baron_Saatchi
archive.is/R8FJp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bread and circuses.

Cool story bro, you got a source?

And for what?

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/06/uks-government-hires-advertising-giant-as-it-fights-far-right-threat

Can a mod ban this fucking faggot for linking to leftist trash and not using an archive link?

They don't seem get fact it's word mouth and reality of everyday life now in Europe that people don't belive main stream media.

Most people have been effected by imigration or know someone who has been effected.

Doctours'police'shopkeepers voted brxit they see the effects on daily basis.

No amount bullshit media or closing the Internet can hide truth of people's streets shopping centers and countrys culture being destroyed changed for the worse.

They lost plot no one believes main stream and papers when they see results first hand on street and from friends and families word mouth.

They can not hide the truth they can not win.

It is outside in plain sight for everyone to see

They're assigning 60 million to counter our shitposting.

Fake news

> The advertising giant M&C Saatchi is working with the UK government to tackle racist myths perpetuated online by the far right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Saatchi,_Baron_Saatchi

> Maurice Saatchi is the third of four sons born to Nathan Saatchi and Daisy Ezer, a wealthy Iraqi Jewish family in Baghdad, Iraq.

Cool.

how the fuck can i do that, shartinmart?

archive.is/R8FJp

Saatchi is a known wife beater so this 60 million has pretty much gone down the drain

Because it's not progressive to be frugal.

>60 million

doesn't matter how much they spend, we do it for free.

>How the fuck do taxpayers put up with this shit in my country?!
Same way we put up with MPs claiming taxpayer expenses for moats at their second homes, duck ponds, underwear, second homes not even 10 miles from their primary home, and more.

Whine and tut a lot about the government then do nothing, this country is always the same.

>liberal Europeans are smarter than their American counter parts

Remember when this meme was cool?

And how much do we pay the EU for all of their imposed laws and regulations from unelected officials? We're still paying out welfare to families all the way over in Romania, when we can't even fucking afford to pay for our own people who are homeless.

people always fucking moaning "muhh NHS needs more money. there's semen on the floor and MRSA is actually visible in clumps", then dont mind when 60 million is being spent on dindu pop ups!

Why is the UK so dependant on the state? When are you going to find your own voice and stop granting titles to snackmeds?

It's actually 60 gorillion dollars.

Well what are you going to do about it? That's right, nothing. Now get back to work. Schlomo wants that 9-5 shift covered whilst he picks up 100 times what you're earning.

shut up leaf. your country is twice as gay.

wow what the fuck

>govt monitoring and responding to people who comment the wrong shit on the internet
>52% of the cases they responded to involved people under 18
>govt subsidizing security for mosques
>un-ironic ministry of truth lite
>A branch of M&C Saatchi also produced images using swastikas to undermine the British National party during the 2010 election.

literally govt subsidized propoganda

fucking disgusting

Man, your bong coins really are nice, just the look and feel of them.

It's also bias from the media and stories like this that wake the average normie up, especially with the older generation I've noticed. They're sick of PC culture, the bias of the media and the normalisation of degenerate popular culture.

There was a news programme the other day were viewers can write in to voice their opinion on recent coverage. The BBC got buried for their recent bias against Trump, again from thee older generation.

They will be using "far right" to disguise what they are really going after, and people will see through it and it will backfire

used to have nice fivers too. now they are made of plastic and have a bit that looks like laminating paper. fucking kek

Probably around the same time you stop converting your military bases into mosques, shipping in snackbars and giving them free homes and twice as much in welfare as you grant homeless Canadians.

It's also just a British thing. Brits don't do big angry displays at government, it's impolite. If you see a riot in the UK it's almost always 50% shitskins and 50% heavily-Americanised millenial lefties.

We tut, we complain in the pub, we write disgusted letters to the editor then get on with our lives and act surprised when the government just keeps on pulling this shit.

also for fellow burgers, that is almost 75million freedom bux

Owen Jones led a big protest in London recently. why do faggots do this

Pedos scared = pedos do propaganda.

Why are you being normies? Wake up.

I don't know what that saying means but whenever a brit says it I get hungry for a sandwich

So, state sanctioned CTR?

Seems like your (((leaders))) are afraid of a Trump coming along and kicking them out of their comfy jobs.

Because the left is the only side allowed to do protests, if the right wing does it it's automatically considered dangerous and suspect.

>In a statement, the Home Office said the government was “determined to challenge extremism in all its forms including the evil of far-right extremism and the terrible damage it can cause to individuals, families and communities”.

Kek

Owen Jones is dangerous for spreading aids to everyone

Yay.

How do you make a news corporation and why haven't we become the media yet?

I don't get it. What extremist actions do the far right do? How are they damaging individuals, families and communities?

Having an opinion different from the official government sanctioned opinion?

>against Breitbart
Good.

He was on ITV lunchtime news the other week calling Trump a "misogynistic pussy grabbing idiot" and they let him get away with it and continue to talk

he has really severe bags under his eyes recently. Sargon of Cuckad says he looks like a school shooter. is it AIDS

Succ muhdik

we can only hope

Because it's pocket change compared to any number of bigger things going on around the clock

Totaly agree 100% people saw it in Brxit and Trump 109% backfire.

I hope people Europe can wake up .
The older generation germans will not vote to the right what ever happens.

It up to the youth and future Europe to try save it.

I am counting more on france then germany at moment to save Europe.

But the more main stream media call people nazi a member the far right for pointing the truth and facts out more they loose.

The elite Mainstream media are just bring there own house down with there bigoted biased Dellusional lies.

At least in the past, they used to try to hide this shit

your click is not going to make any difference to a site that gets millions of clicks a day

when will they learn?

the genie is out of the bottle, there's no more one-way broadcasting as means of shaping any nation's mainstream narrative

they are fighitng a losing battle and at your expense, shame on them and shame on you

and they have skulls on them

we bad guys now

So alt-righters are paying for their own counterwork.

So the solution in this case is to stop paying taxes right?

Mod here. This is not a bannable offense.

Zank you mein fuhrer

OY VEY
DONT FORGET 60 MILLION

use archive.is

One pound for every chosen one killed by arians in the holocaust.

meanwhile yall do it >for free

top lel

oy vey delete this antisemitism

britain are the original cucks.

you're also helping the fucking Saudis (and US) murder children in Yemen, and i'm sure you've spent a lot more than 60 million quid on it.

i know it may be a surprise to you burger, but Sup Forums isnt your alt-right hugbox

I really think it's time to change the name of "Big Ben" to something a little more diverse.

How about "Bountiful Bahameen"?

well what do you know? I lost all the hope I didn't even know I had

You know, your post really encapsulates the modern American (or western in general, to a slightly lesser degree) mindset.

It is a reference to ancient Rome, where the grain reserves were opened to keep the people fed and the circus/ coliseum was used to keep them distracted as the empire collapsed

Today's modern bread and circus is hand egg and iPhones

does money even really matter? in the grand scheme of it all; does it really fucking matter?

When they're cutting the NHS to shreds yes it matters